Why I’m no longer a Christian

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433846 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>98,104 posts about Jesus!!!! you are a bigger believer than anybody on here.. you have spent half your life talking Jesus... keep searching X
When you try to convince yourself that I believe in your deity, does it make it seem more real to you?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#433847 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! Praise Jesus!
<3
No.

Praise Elvis.

Today is his birthday.

Long live the King.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433848 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like life is bad being atheist nowdays. Well, cheer up X! One day ... in a galaxy, far, far, away you will see the light boy...
Make up your mind, Clownie.

Am I a believer or an atheist?

You seem to be tripping over your own fingers.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433849 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
The glitches are occuring because the FBI is scanning their locations and whereabouts due to the many reports and complaints to topix from us Christians of rude, obnoxious postings.
I suspect we are about to see a massive number of banned people from topix. The glitches are a setback that happens to only those being investigated. I've seen no problems with my computer at all.
Way to prove you have no idea how anything to do with computers work. An investigation from the FBI only requires a warrant for IP addresses, which would cause no outages in the target site as those are stored on file for each visit, and likely each post here as that is common practice. After the warrant is served the site gives the list of IPs for every poster to them. They then trace the IPs to the ISPs, and then get warrants for those ... wait no, they don't need warrants for those now thanks to a recent law passed. Anyhow, the ISP then connects those IPs to the physical addresses, as they store the routes for each time you enter a URL, click a link, or send an email.

Of course, this actually only happens if there is a preponderance of evidence, something that will stand up in court, or a terrorist plot in which case they go after the people calling for things like armed rebellions more often than not. So, if what there is an investigation, you should get use to holding your breath under water, TLC.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433850 Jan 8, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
There, I fixed your mistake. You capitalized the "g" in gods.
The first word in a sentence is capitalized.

I learned that in elementary school.

Were you home schooled?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433851 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
When you try to convince yourself that I believe in your deity, does it make it seem more real to you?
you've convince me you love to post about Jesus.. 98,105 and counting... keep searching X

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433852 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like life is bad being atheist nowdays. Well, cheer up X! One day ... in a galaxy, far, far, away you will see the light boy...
YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!

I know, lame.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433853 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind, Clownie.
what Im doing with my fingers is none of your BIZZ boy ya hear

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433855 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!
I know, lame.
X also knows lame!!! all he has to do is look down

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433856 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say ;p
<3
Incorrect. That's not how it works. My opinion is irellevant. So is yours.

Words have definitions for a reason.

A being or place whose existence can not be verified is mythical.

Your deity does not stop being a mythical figure simply because you believe it exists.

Deities are mythical beings.
Atlantis is a mythical place.
Unicorns are mythical animals.
Christian logic is a myth.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433857 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!
How do you know ???? I used to sell door to door!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433858 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you've convince me you love to post about Jesus.. 98,105 and counting... keep searching X
You're self-convincing, Clown.

That's how delusions work.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433859 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know if you know it but in wrestling there is a hold called a Full Nelson where you are behind your competitor and you bring both of your arms under his arms and lock your fingers behind his neck thus being in control of him... do this to yourself...
Wrestling is fun!
<3

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#433860 Jan 8, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite odd, that they say statements like this:
"You have no right to tell Christians how to behave."
And little do they understand, that they believe the way they do, because someone else told them to believe that way.
Odd.
Are all so-called "Christians" this deluded?
I wonder why they follow men?

Well, fer one thing, it's really hard ta foller gods an demons an such---coz ther invistible. Ain't no wonder ther so testy an all...could ya jist 'magine wak'n up an not be'n able ta find yerself?!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433862 Jan 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>No.

Praise Elvis.

Today is his birthday.

Long live the King.
Yes! Praise Jesus!
Also.....Elvis was awesome! I didn't know it was his birthday today. I heart Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll!
My fave is Teddy Bear. I might go listen to it now, in the car, if you're lucky, I'll come back later and sing it to you. ;p
<3

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#433863 Jan 8, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, just deny anything you don't like and it won't exist,huh? I wonder if that will work with the IRS.
Go tell it to the Almighty Father Zeus.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433864 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Make up your mind, Clownie.

It is hard to tell, sometimes not all the time.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433865 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Way to prove you have no idea how anything to do with computers work. An investigation from the FBI only requires a warrant for IP addresses, which would cause no outages in the target site as those are stored on file for each visit, and likely each post here as that is common practice. After the warrant is served the site gives the list of IPs for every poster to them. They then trace the IPs to the ISPs, and then get warrants for those ... wait no, they don't need warrants for those now thanks to a recent law passed. Anyhow, the ISP then connects those IPs to the physical addresses, as they store the routes for each time you enter a URL, click a link, or send an email.

Of course, this actually only happens if there is a preponderance of evidence, something that will stand up in court, or a terrorist plot in which case they go after the people calling for things like armed rebellions more often than not. So, if what there is an investigation, you should get use to holding your breath under water, TLC.
Awww, c'mon, it was funny!
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433866 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!

I know, lame.
Lol.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433867 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect. That's not how it works. My opinion is irellevant. So is yours.

Words have definitions for a reason.

A being or place whose existence can not be verified is mythical.

Your deity does not stop being a mythical figure simply because you believe it exists.

Deities are mythical beings.
Atlantis is a mythical place.
Unicorns are mythical animals.
Christian logic is a myth.
Some of that was accurate.
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Catcher1 36,860
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 640,872
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min bacon hater 969,757
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Student 44,248
How come girls don't like to date east indian g... (Dec '09) 52 min Theresa000 171
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Steve III 618,244
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr ImFree2Choose 1,690
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 280,830
More from around the web