|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen that in Kit.
You're not looking hard enough. Try pulling your head out of her ass.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not looking hard enough. Try pulling your head out of her ass.
Don't blame me for your dishonesty, child.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool that is never correct. You are an atheist PIG providing the world with nothing of any value.
Kiddo, do you really think I scare that easily? I have been correct more often than you, which does not bode well for you at all.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... is that anything like Grape-nuts?
LOL! T-Town seems to think so!

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool that is never correct. You are an atheist PIG providing the world with nothing of any value.
Once again, you continue to call people atheists while at the same time asserting atheists don't exist. You have no idea what you're talking about.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>don't mistake patience and longsuffering for weakness, w_n. every parent puts up with a lot before their child becomes a ward of the state, so-to-speak....
That's true <3

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of mine are Strega; I don't hate any of them.
<quoted text>
You should stop being such a hypocrite. You have your ancestors, and I'm not allowed to have mine--is that it?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>]
You really have no sense of humor.
Here's a quarter; go buy yourself a better personality.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>My suggestion: make a difference in the here and now, not with imaginary friends but with people.

That actually counts for something.
Do you mean, like, be nice to people?
<3

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>In my opinion the above is a bit convoluted and if something is not clear in your own mind, it is very hard to express it to others without misunderstandings taking place.
Fair enough.
<3

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kit said "My universe..."
nuff said!
And you failed to grasp her point.

'Nuff said.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is, no one knows how the universe began, or indeed if it began (i.e., it might be infinite). Ditto how life on Earth began.

Religion claims to have answers, but that is not the same thing as actually having an answer.
No one has definitive 100% proven answers. Why then, can't one believe as one chooses to?
Peace <3

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
evidence of heaven - look up
No evidence of heaven.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>evidence of earth - look around
What about it? Are you pointing out the wonders of Gaia?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>evidence of hell - look beneath
No evidence of hell.

What's your point?

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious: what is your rationale for a deity that cares whether individual humans believe in it or not? Is it like Tinkerbelle? How does that work?
Yep. It's exactly like Tinkerbelle.
<3

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian hypocrite, on display.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hypocricy? i 'put up' all the time, but all you do is insult
You offer nothing but foolishness and fairytales.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> What a pity that he's more powerful than your God. Nothing you can do about it either. Where does this leave you and your God?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't mistake patience and longsuffering for weakness, w_n. every parent puts up with a lot before their child becomes a ward of the state, so-to-speak....
In other words, once again you have no answers.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you're not as perfect as you may think, but it's very offense to call a believers Creator "imaginary". what other culture & demographic do you think it's appropriate to offend besides christian?
Hi :) I read you were a hateful troll. I disagree. You do know that this is topix right? Not many people here care about whether they offend anyone or not. It's because of very limited moderation that under the guise of one way "free speech" that people seem to think hate speech makes them witty and superior. Love your work, Blessings <3

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Which part of the 19th century--when all those good christians were slaughtering the American Indians, raping their women, and stealing their land?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought you lived in the USA, kait, so why are you hating on your pioneers?
btw - who are the hotties in the pics you've been posting?
Why aren't you answering my question? Instead, you have to comment on my avatar--like all christians do when they don't want to answer my questions. Is it because you're a racist, and you tacitly approve of mass murder, rape and theft as long as it's all done in the name of your savior?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

WTF??
You just described your own religion, you idiot!! It's your asshole buybull that states the sun revolves around the Earth.
<quoted text>
"I'm a christian, I'm forgiven! I'm a christian, I'm forgiven! I'm a christian, I'm forgiven!" Talk about a religion of SELF.
I take it you're still stealing time, electricity and resources from you boss to post here?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait's religion of self: "i'm perfect and can do anything i want & don't need forgiveness..."!
Says the person who says he can do anything he wants, and claims to be forgiven for stealing from his boss every day.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>are you gonna state your proof of origin or just continue as the original strawman of this thread???
All scarecrows should go ask the wizard for a brain, no matter what they believe, but Dearth seems like he has one, IMO, so far.
Peace <3
TLC

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, you continue to call people atheists while at the same time asserting atheists don't exist. You have no idea what you're talking about.
I'm not pop quiz. I found out about this forum as a result of the hundreds of others in our churches and places of work that have been shown of this forum and are spreading the word of the hatred of "atheists". Pop Quiz may have been one of them, I don't know.

Our communities are becoming more and more prepared of the underlying fundamental cause of the increasing violence, shooting rampages, massacres across America and we are all correlating that it stems from monsters like you who are God hating "atheists", involved in a cult of destruction.

Your ugly and nasty behavior is killing your atheism in leaps and bounds as we show it to those we work with and are associated with.

Keep up the good work killing your agenda. I do know we talk about it in our town hall meetings. Having Wi-Fi everywhere is becoming a great tool in destroying your agenda. It's high time Christians use your own words to shoot down your agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 537,277
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 172,991
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min thewordofme 730,536
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min needs more ammo 117,862
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min GodFreeByChoice 5,344
Last Word + 2 24 min Tender Mercies 423
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min BenAdam 599,569
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 259,373

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••