“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#433734 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>don't mistake patience and longsuffering for weakness, w_n. every parent puts up with a lot before their child becomes a ward of the state, so-to-speak....
That's true <3

“We AreTheGranddaugh ters Of The”

Since: May 10

WitchesYou Were Unable To Burn

#433735 Jan 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of mine are Strega; I don't hate any of them.
<quoted text>
You should stop being such a hypocrite. You have your ancestors, and I'm not allowed to have mine--is that it?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>]
You really have no sense of humor.
Here's a quarter; go buy yourself a better personality.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433736 Jan 8, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>My suggestion: make a difference in the here and now, not with imaginary friends but with people.

That actually counts for something.
Do you mean, like, be nice to people?
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433737 Jan 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>In my opinion the above is a bit convoluted and if something is not clear in your own mind, it is very hard to express it to others without misunderstandings taking place.
Fair enough.
<3

#433738 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kit said "My universe..."
nuff said!
And you failed to grasp her point.

'Nuff said.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433739 Jan 8, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is, no one knows how the universe began, or indeed if it began (i.e., it might be infinite). Ditto how life on Earth began.

Religion claims to have answers, but that is not the same thing as actually having an answer.
No one has definitive 100% proven answers. Why then, can't one believe as one chooses to?
Peace <3

#433740 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
evidence of heaven - look up
No evidence of heaven.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>evidence of earth - look around
What about it? Are you pointing out the wonders of Gaia?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>evidence of hell - look beneath
No evidence of hell.

What's your point?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433741 Jan 8, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious: what is your rationale for a deity that cares whether individual humans believe in it or not? Is it like Tinkerbelle? How does that work?
Yep. It's exactly like Tinkerbelle.
<3

#433742 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian hypocrite, on display.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hypocricy? i 'put up' all the time, but all you do is insult
You offer nothing but foolishness and fairytales.

#433743 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> What a pity that he's more powerful than your God. Nothing you can do about it either. Where does this leave you and your God?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't mistake patience and longsuffering for weakness, w_n. every parent puts up with a lot before their child becomes a ward of the state, so-to-speak....
In other words, once again you have no answers.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433744 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you're not as perfect as you may think, but it's very offense to call a believers Creator "imaginary". what other culture & demographic do you think it's appropriate to offend besides christian?
Hi :) I read you were a hateful troll. I disagree. You do know that this is topix right? Not many people here care about whether they offend anyone or not. It's because of very limited moderation that under the guise of one way "free speech" that people seem to think hate speech makes them witty and superior. Love your work, Blessings <3

#433745 Jan 8, 2013
Which part of the 19th century--when all those good christians were slaughtering the American Indians, raping their women, and stealing their land?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought you lived in the USA, kait, so why are you hating on your pioneers?
btw - who are the hotties in the pics you've been posting?
Why aren't you answering my question? Instead, you have to comment on my avatar--like all christians do when they don't want to answer my questions. Is it because you're a racist, and you tacitly approve of mass murder, rape and theft as long as it's all done in the name of your savior?

#433747 Jan 8, 2013
WTF??
You just described your own religion, you idiot!! It's your asshole buybull that states the sun revolves around the Earth.
<quoted text>
"I'm a christian, I'm forgiven! I'm a christian, I'm forgiven! I'm a christian, I'm forgiven!" Talk about a religion of SELF.
I take it you're still stealing time, electricity and resources from you boss to post here?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait's religion of self: "i'm perfect and can do anything i want & don't need forgiveness..."!
Says the person who says he can do anything he wants, and claims to be forgiven for stealing from his boss every day.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433748 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>are you gonna state your proof of origin or just continue as the original strawman of this thread???
All scarecrows should go ask the wizard for a brain, no matter what they believe, but Dearth seems like he has one, IMO, so far.
Peace <3
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433750 Jan 8, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, you continue to call people atheists while at the same time asserting atheists don't exist. You have no idea what you're talking about.
I'm not pop quiz. I found out about this forum as a result of the hundreds of others in our churches and places of work that have been shown of this forum and are spreading the word of the hatred of "atheists". Pop Quiz may have been one of them, I don't know.

Our communities are becoming more and more prepared of the underlying fundamental cause of the increasing violence, shooting rampages, massacres across America and we are all correlating that it stems from monsters like you who are God hating "atheists", involved in a cult of destruction.

Your ugly and nasty behavior is killing your atheism in leaps and bounds as we show it to those we work with and are associated with.

Keep up the good work killing your agenda. I do know we talk about it in our town hall meetings. Having Wi-Fi everywhere is becoming a great tool in destroying your agenda. It's high time Christians use your own words to shoot down your agenda.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433751 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for the confirmation, my opposite friend from the opposite kingdom:)
You don't seem hateful at all. I think I've been lied to, again. How odd.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433752 Jan 8, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..........

Its hard to hear when your not listening..........
Or reading? ;p
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433753 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>"The truth is..."

and you can prove this "truth" or is it just your religious (aka selfish denial so you can do whatever you please) belief?
Come on......
<3

#433754 Jan 8, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
evidence of heaven - look up
evidence of earth - look around
evidence of hell - look beneath
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
You've seen heaven?
You've seen hell?
Well, I've seen pigs fly. Honest.
Trust me.
Speaking of flying pigs, Al Gore has his own private Gulfstream, and just sold his television station for about a hundred million dollars to the oil sheiks who own Al Jazeera.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433755 Jan 8, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>Report all you want. They will ignore your prayers to your topix god.
Also you didn't say you were an atheist, but you are , as seen by your hateful actions.

Oh, and you fell right into my trap just like I suspected you would.

You claim that Christianity is evil, yet when I acted just like an atheist, you point out that I wasn't behaving nice like someone of Christianity should act. Now this conflicts with what you routinely say about Christianity....that it is evil and that its adherents are evil. One minute you say a Christian should act evil because Christianity is evil , yet when I act evil , you dishonor your own assessment of Christianity and say I'm not behaving nice like a Christian should.

As far as the article, they are in every headlines each and every day of how an atheist has committed an atrocious crime. Your request for the article changes nothing. Do your own homework, you hateful bastard.
Topix god hahahahaha!
Good one!
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 608,219
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 809,896
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 5,553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min hojo 574,123
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 268,901
Mohammed was a pedophile, not a prophet 14 min PDX Dave 2
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 17 min PDX Dave 13
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 8 hr coco 204
More from around the web