Why I’m no longer a Christian

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#433587 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually the real reason they killed all those people too, just for doubting them.
Yep...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433588 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>A just results sock printing off the instruction manual of how to bash atheists.
Lovely, ain't it?
What I actually wrote: UNedited.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, there's an instruction manual!!!!! Oh, google I do love you.
IMPORTANT: Anti-Christian Atheist refers to anyone who attacks Christians who does not have god or perceived gods in their lives. This does not refer to Atheists who leave others alone, and those who only defend themselves when need be.
What you (poorly) edited my post to:
Juicylu wrote:
LOL, there's an instruction manual!!!!! Oh, google I do love you.
IMPORTANT: Anti-Christian Atheist refers to anyone who attackwith-an-atheist
**********
Yes, your hatred, lies, false accusations and (poorly) edited inventions are just lovely. God Bless your batty cotton socks :D
<3

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#433589 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly wn butt suck LMAO......She is accusing me of saying I hate catholics, those are her words in her post, that I copied in order to show her what she writes to me as she seems to forget what she writes then calls me a liar, which I didn't ftr, I said I have issues and some trauma with Catholicism as a denomination, the Vatican and some catholic teachings, I also said many times that I do not blame or have bad feelings towards catholic individuals as a lot of them are genuine and innocent, or something to that effect, feel free to read my posts. Maybe you should do more than 'skip' most of what I post before you decide to mouth off? Just a suggestion, I've learnt this from recent experience.
Demonstrated clearly? I disagree but you think whatever you like. Your posts are very funny btw :D
TTFN <3
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say I hated Catholicism the Denomination and the Church. It's ok, I forgive you :)
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you hate Catholicism? They gave you the Bible you follow today. Did you throw away that Bible and read ALL of the texts attributed to Jesus? Do you live by ALL those texts? If not, maybe you should give some consideration to why you hate Catholicism.
Jesus was a Jew. By that very fact alone, you should every sect of Christianity if you hate one sect. None of them are following what Jesus taught because he taught the Torah and said that it would be the word of God and not one dot of an 'I' or one cross of a 'T' would be changed until the end of time.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate Christians?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#433590 Jan 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the government is not suppose to govern morals.
How can they when morals are subjective?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433591 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I need to apologize to you. It was not you that said you hated Catholics or that they are a cult.

I humbly ask your forgiveness for this error.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say I hated Catholicism the Denomination and the Church. It's ok, I forgive you :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433592 Jan 8, 2013

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433593 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Admitted saying she hates Catholics.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433594 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>How can they when morals are subjective?
That's the problem. Many christians are attempting to make laws that govern morals, instead of justice and fairness. If they weren't, then they could live happily with their delusion and the sane people can live happily knowing that we don't have to abide by their delusion.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#433595 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you <3
No problem. So, tell me if I am following all of this correctly. Water thought you posted something but could not find where you said it, so she apologized for it. You turned around in response to her apology and said that you actually had said it. You are now telling everyone that she is accusing you of saying something that you actually said, and providing links for information on why people lie and false accusations, because of what you did say? I have to be missing something here.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433597 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Kabong indeed!

Peace, love and funny movies <3
You're ignoring what I say.

You're responding to what I did not say.

You're not listening, you're arguing emotionally, and poorly.

You're not paying attention.

I don't see much chance of a conversation taking place.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433598 Jan 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a farfetched stqatement.
How many millions of parents send their children happily to die "for their country" ?
Just as insane a statement IMHO.
Okey dokey

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433600 Jan 8, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. So, tell me if I am following all of this correctly. Water thought you posted something but could not find where you said it, so she apologized for it. You turned around in response to her apology and said that you actually had said it. You are now telling everyone that she is accusing you of saying something that you actually said, and providing links for information on why people lie and false accusations, because of what you did say? I have to be missing something here.
The topix amusement park.

I'm goin' to get a corndog and a t-shirt, you want anything?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#433601 Jan 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
How many millions of parents send their children happily to die "for their country" ?
Yeah that is really senseless. The pinnacle of child abuse.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433602 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The topix amusement park.
I'm goin' to get a corndog and a t-shirt, you want anything?
I will take a corndog! I thought I seen you at the amusement park the other day X, I said OMG is that X with that big ole pumpkin head that looks like a butthole on somebody's shoulders

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433603 Jan 8, 2013
Kamisha Block was 16 when I met her. She took a job at the local Waffle House as a waitress. She was a bright and funny young lady.

We were all a bit shocked when she joined the military. I think she saw it as her way out, her family couldn't afford college.

Her mother did not send her happily to die for her country.

But she did.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#433604 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a corndog! I thought I seen you at the amusement park the other day X, I said OMG is that X with that big ole pumpkin head that looks like a butthole on somebody's shoulders
It's amazing what an affect the Holy Spirit can have on people.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433605 Jan 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a corndog! I thought I seen you at the amusement park the other day X, I said OMG is that X with that big ole pumpkin head that looks like a butthole on somebody's shoulders
Well you should have said hello.

Were you afraid that I would drag you to Hell?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#433606 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The topix amusement park.
I'm goin' to get a corndog and a t-shirt, you want anything?
LOL! T-shirt sounds good to me ;O)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433607 Jan 8, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing what an affect the Holy Spirit can have on people.
what happen to you

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433608 Jan 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should have said hello.
Were you afraid that I would drag you to Hell?
you do scare the hell outta me X...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Brian_G 969,993
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Toby 104,721
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min X Pendable 182,298
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min It aint necessari... 38,387
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min Not religious 44,406
Sex in the bush 53 min Country raver 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 641,704
More from around the web