Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433564 Jan 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Skipping most of that as mere noise, I will tackle a lie or two of yours:
Nymph never at any time said that she hated Catholics.
And she's demonstrated, clearly, that she knows the Bible better than you do.
She didn't accuse WN of "hating Catholics" in that post. The sentence: "Yet you stated early on that you 'hate Catholics'" were WN's words to her.
endtime

AOL

#433565 Jan 8, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433568 Jan 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Skipping most of that as mere noise, I will tackle a lie or two of yours:
Nymph never at any time said that she hated Catholics.
And she's demonstrated, clearly, that she knows the Bible better than you do.
It was, in fact, juicylu who stated she hated Catholics.

Juicylu doesn't care to know the Bible. He cares about being able to use a few verses to damn those who don't agree with him.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433569 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly wn butt suck LMAO......She is accusing me of saying I hate catholics, those are her words in her post, that I copied in order to show her what she writes to me as she seems to forget what she writes then calls me a liar, which I didn't ftr, I said I have issues and some trauma with Catholicism as a denomination, the Vatican and some catholic teachings, I also said many times that I do not blame or have bad feelings towards catholic individuals as a lot of them are genuine and innocent, or something to that effect, feel free to read my posts. Maybe you should do more than 'skip' most of what I post before you decide to mouth off? Just a suggestion, I've learnt this from recent experience.
Demonstrated clearly? I disagree but you think whatever you like. Your posts are very funny btw :D
TTFN <3
Yet you admitted saying it. Go figger. You clearly sound more and more like one of the vengeful fundies from the past.

That's okay. No matter how many times you change your name, you'll say the same things over and over and give yourself away. You can't stand having people disagree with you or stand up for someone you don't like.

Why don't you just post as one person? Is it because you get your butt spanked every time you are here and the shame is too much for you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433570 Jan 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't accuse WN of "hating Catholics" in that post. The sentence: "Yet you stated early on that you 'hate Catholics'" were WN's words to her.
And she admitting saying it after that.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433571 Jan 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Re.....stuff it, laughing too much...ttfn
<3
There are medications for laughing inappropriately. Almost every one of your posts includes an lol or it's equivalent.

I think probably you are not laughing at all.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433572 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And she admitting saying it after that.
Admitted saying she hates Catholics.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#433573 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
Did I say she didn't ?

I was trying to help Mac.

Sorry.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#433574 Jan 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a farfetched stqatement.
How many millions of parents send their children happily to die "for their country" ?
Just as insane a statement IMHO.
Yes but at least the country actually exists.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#433575 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>A just results sock printing off the instruction manual of how to bash atheists.
Lovely, ain't it?
*Yawwwwn*
<3

Location hidden

#433576 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>It was, in fact, juicylu who stated she hated Catholics.
Juicylu doesn't care to know the Bible. He cares about being able to use a few verses to damn those who don't agree with him.
Liar.
<3

“"None shall pass"”

There

#433577 Jan 8, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but at least the country actually exists.
South Vietnam still exists ?

Location hidden

#433578 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Yet you admitted saying it. Go figger. You clearly sound more and more like one of the vengeful fundies from the past.
That's okay. No matter how many times you change your name, you'll say the same things over and over and give yourself away. You can't stand having people disagree with you or stand up for someone you don't like.
Why don't you just post as one person? Is it because you get your butt spanked every time you are here and the shame is too much for you?
<quoted text>

Why Do People Lie?

There are various reasons why people lie. Here are some of those…

When they were young, they try to make up things just to get themselves out of trouble or run away from the punishment of their parents. They escape the fear of being reprimanded because of the mess they got themselves into. That is why they structure stories just to cover it up.

At some stage in their teenage years, they want to be acknowledged and accepted by their chosen peer. That is the reason why they tend to formulate stuff about themselves just to make them acceptable and presentable to others. They do this because they think this is one way of blending in or making themselves popular.

As they grow older, their knack in saying false statements becomes more developed.

In the workplace when they do not meet their deadlines, their initial action is to tell their superior that they got sick or they had an emergency to attend to at home.

The dangerous thing about it is that if this becomes a habit, people would not trust them anymore. If lying becomes habitual, they tend to lie about everything - and even lie to cover up an existing lie. They become what you call as compulsive liars. They are the ones who can’t resist the lure of lying. They feel they are compelled to lie at any given circumstance.

----------

AdChoices

Brain Training Games
Improve memory with scientifically designed brain exercises. www.lumosity.com

Powerful Affirmations
That Really Work Rapidly Don't Wait Months Or Even Years! www.affirmations-that-work.com

----------

Mythomania: A Terrible Addiction Of Lying

Now you know the answer to "why do people lie?" To these people, lying has become an integral part of their life and has become an obsession. They would essentially lie about anything and everything. This addiction really is scary. If truth be told, we call it mythomania.

Mythomaniacs lie for no explicit reasons. They make up stories to make themselves acceptable and meet other people’s standards, and feel good when doing so. Getting informed about the ways to tell if someone is lying can help greatly in warding off mythomaniacs.

They lie to feed their appetite of lying about almost anything, be it big or small. This is so because the joy of getting away with a lie often propels them to continue their deceptive activities. Mythomaniacs can be very persuasive and convincing, and they have already mastered the art of deceit.

http://www.articlesbase.com/self-improvement-...
<3

Location hidden

#433579 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
False Accusations and Distortion Campaigns

Definition:

False Accusations - False accusations, distortion campaigns & smear campaigns are patterns of unwarranted or exaggerated criticisms which occur when a personality disordered individual tries to feel better about themselves by putting down someone else - usually a family member, spouse, partner, friend or colleague.

Description:

False Accusations, Distortion Campaigns and Smear Campaigns can all be forms of Baiting, Projection or Proxy Recruitment.

Baiting and Picking Fights - Baiting and Picking Fights is the practice of generating a provocative action or statement for the purpose of obtaining an angry, aggressive or emotional response from another person.

Projection - Projection is the act of attributing one's own feelings or traits onto another person and imagining or believing that the other person has those same feelings or traits.

Proxy Recruitment - Proxy Recruitment is a way of controlling or abusing another person by manipulating other people into unwittingly backing you up, speaking for you or "doing your dirty work" for you.

Examples of False Accusations:
•A man accuses his wife of trying to poison him when he gets sick.
•A woman accuses her husband of having an affair and tells this to a marriage therapist.
•A mother falsely tells friends and neighbors that her daughter has an eating disorder.
•A teenager who files a false police report about one of his parents committing child abuse.

It can be a frightening, humiliating and annoying experience when you discover that you are a victim of false accusations. When dealing with personality disordered individuals, the nature of the accusations may seem clever and manipulative or may seem illogical or absurd. However the reaction is usually is the same: there is an overwhelming urge to clear your name and set the record straight.

http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/FalseA...

Location hidden

#433580 Jan 8, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Admitted saying she hates Catholics.
Bull$$$hit!
<3

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433582 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>okay.... so is the government.
Yes, and the government is not suppose to govern morals.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Holland, MI

#433583 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job. They should be proud of you since you behaved just like them,...... but wait..!!.... They seem to be ashamed of your comment, despite it is just like their comments.
The hypocrisy of atheists.
I'll let you slide on this one, Mr. Wigghead had it coming.
I hereby challenge you to find the Post number and Page number where I ever, ever said what jr said to me.
Your implication that I use that kind of language is nothing more than a christian lie...period. Of course that's what christians do is lie, and lie, and lie.
Then you do the christian thing by "letting him slide"...how typical of a christian. You either "let them slide" or refuse to accept the fact that this is a common christian act or, they were never a christian and you throw them under the bus.
And since you support his death wish towards me you have proven again that christians are a violent bunch that need to be...Reported.

“SPEBSQSA”

Holland, MI

#433584 Jan 8, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
He (Mr. Piggley) was very ugly and nasty.
Odd that it's ugly and nasty to request a christian back up their comments and claims with proof.
No wonder christians have killed so many innocent people through out history.
How long before you begin acting out your death wishes for non-believers?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433585 Jan 8, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that it's ugly and nasty to request a christian back up their comments and claims with proof.
No wonder christians have killed so many innocent people through out history.
How long before you begin acting out your death wishes for non-believers?
It's actually the real reason they killed all those people too, just for doubting them.

“SPEBSQSA”

Holland, MI

#433586 Jan 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You christians just love to hate, don't you?
It's part of the indoctrination into being a christian.
I'm very familiar with it and have lived it and rejected it for obvious reasons. I never have gotten answers as to why catholics and jews and Native American Indians were all going to some hell-place. That's a short list...there's many many more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min SANE CATHOLIC 701,694
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min nanoanomaly 80,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min nanoanomaly 995,802
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 1 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 14 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 16 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3