Why I’m no longer a Christian
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#433494 Jan 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong is wrong! And, unfortunately for you ... you're pretty much always wrong! But, never fear ... Professor Clownie is here, with the corrections to your wrongful ways!
GET SAVED CHUMP YA HEAR ME
Says the stupid internet clown.

Don't care about your worthless opinions.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#433495 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
It was foretold that we'd conquer and enslave you...and then burn you in a fire.
Enjoy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#433496 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =48rz8udZBmQXX
Yuppers!!!

Location hidden

#433497 Jan 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted you silly. If you meant something differently than what you said then you can't blame other people for not understanding you.
You don't have a choice about being a part of the Age of Aquarius.
It is here and so are you, until you are gone.
Quoted me. Pffftttbbb.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#433498 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
JR and Viking are very different, Viking is repulsive and not at all funny or intelligent...
Nor is "Just Results." They both have the exact same attitude concerning their hatred of those whom they brand "atheist." I am unswervingly convinced that they are the same person.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433499 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You apply to scriptures. I've read about your type all throughout the new testament. It explains why you end up going to Hell. You should read it sometime.
Every time I read those scriptures, I replace the words unbeliever, scoffer, the unrighteous, the unholy, evil doer, the wicked .....with your name. It hits home a little better.
You christians just love to hate, don't you?

Location hidden

#433500 Jan 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted you silly. If you meant something differently than what you said then you can't blame other people for not understanding you.
You don't have a choice about being a part of the Age of Aquarius.
It is here and so are you, until you are gone.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Unedited.
Again, a simple matter of individual interpretation. According to what I believe, another Christian can rebuke me (and I'd actually care) and only God can truly judge me. Others can do these things, of course, but they would be;
a. Hypocritical, especially ex Christians; Christian haters, I mean, come on!
b. Wasting their breath, time, energy, fingertips etc....Unless they make a modicum of sense and display nice qualities themselves.
c. Completely disregarded and laughed at, either blatantly or privately.
Now, according to what 75% of ex Christians, non Christians, Pagans and Atheists on topix appear to believe; they can abuse, hate, ridicule, threaten, bully, disrespect, mock, provoke, judge and lecture anyone they like, especially any individual who is or claims to be, a Christian. Then, they think they can "teach" them something and if they are themselves disagreed with or rebuked in any way, how do they respond? I'm sure you know.
Of course, these groups are all quite within their rights to behave this way, especially with the whole generalisation malarky and one sided 'freedom of speech' rubbish, but to those who would bother to think about them, they would be;
a. Hypocritical.
b. Haters to be disregarded completely.
c. Trolls.
d. Children.
c. Uneducated.
d. Projectors.
e. Completely lacking in anything even resembling common decency.
Secular laws?
Not sure what you mean there...
Is there some law in your country that prevents certain groups of people from being rational, polite, kind or decent?
Is there a law that says one has to generalise certain groups and proceed to hatefully abuse them?
Is there some law that says one must judge and 'instruct' all Christians, Muslims, Races etc...Regardless of whether or not one has any redeeming qualities at all? Regardless of the fact that not every one person is or belief is responsible for the actions of others? Regardless of the fact that some people who do this have no idea of what they are talking about and do not share the beliefs of whatever group they are hating?
Are you going to throw "Freedom of Speech" (one sided right?) in response?
That would be interesting.
I do know Americans don't like hearing or reading; "All Yanks are trigger happy murderers." Many have said that one person shooting up a school has nothing to do with other gun owners, gun laws or even guns. Convenient don't you think?
Double standards is what it is.
Do you think that if one is not a Surgeon or even a Doctor, for example, that person can go around lecturing Brain Surgeons on how to do their jobs?
Can a Solicitor/Lawyer who has been disbarred give legal advice? If he/she does, illegally, would it be at all credible?
<3
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you Christians destroy your religion, the happier I will be. If you think non-Christians are going to give Christians a break because Christians think that they have been saved by grace,... well...
Welcome to the Age of Aquarius
Ok, I'll try again, can you please show me where I said that "I think non Christians are going to give Christians a break because they've been saved by grace"? Or at least, what I said to lead you to believe that you 'quoted' me in saying this? Also, you know that as a believer, I choose to be of God and not of whatever hippy fancy the world decides to believe silly :D
Cheers <3

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433501 Jan 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
does go thomas' rendition of what Jesus supposedly said somehow supercede what the other gopels record Him saying regarding loving/respecting your enemies???
Thank you for proving you never read the Gospel of Thomas.

"Lies are prayers to Satan."

We all know who you worship.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433502 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why does fundie 'truth' always involve violence?
It's because they feel threatened, and want to lash out in what I suppose they call "preemptive self-defense."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433504 Jan 7, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil is liar by nature!
O Edomoites! O Khazars!
Your Kingdom is crumbling brick by brick!
One day the trumpet will sound---we will build a fire and in you go!
Good tidings for the people of earth! Peace shall reign!
Shalom!
You're a black ass clown.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433505 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Some of my ancestors were Templars and Teutonic Order.
I don't whether to hate the French or the Russians. LOL
Some of mine are Strega; I don't hate any of them.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433507 Jan 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And you christians always claim to be wise by virtue of *being* christian.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Now, put down the Super Girl comic book, and get back to studying the word of GOD the holy bible..
Translation: "Once again, I have no answer for her; the bitch got me again."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433508 Jan 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
The Crimson blood of Jesus will save us all
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
You christians just *love* bloodshed, don't you?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433509 Jan 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of mine are Strega; I don't hate any of them.
You should go out and buy a sense of humor.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433510 Jan 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're as nutty as a squirrel turd boy
Stop eating the squirrel turds.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433511 Jan 7, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your brain on religion.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
survival of the fittest and annihilation of the weak defines the brain which feasts on atheism. study the 19th to current century history and see for yourself.
folks, let's not tolerate the lies of these brutal barbarians any longer.....
Which part of the 19th century--when all those good christians were slaughtering the American Indians, raping their women, and stealing their land?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433512 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoted me. Pffftttbbb.
Ya, quoted you.

You don't seem to see what is going on around you. Instead, you likely see what you want to see.

Lemme' give you an example and a challenge.

You're already on the WSJLM thread, where even you say some damn, wacky stuff from time to time, like when you implied that you would sacrifice your own child if that is what God asked of you.(And you likely don't even really understand the inspiration for that rediculous and dishonest statement, the Binding of Isaac story)

Now ... watch the arguments between God's stiff-necked chosen on that thread, not as a Christian, but as someone who might be interested in maybe becoming a Christian. Watch Christians belittle and try to humiliate anyone who doesn't share their particular view, whatever it may be. Christians devouring one another, exactly as Paul described in Galatians 5: 13-21. You will also see a few folks saying, wait, guys, stop doing this. They generally won't stay around for very long, or they get bullied into silence.

Christianity, to a visitor on that thread and this one, appears to be a bunch of angry, confused people, living in the flesh, deluding yourselves into thinking that you are being led by the spirit. Pride, anger, arrogance, bullying, ignorance, sectarian divides and the list goes on.

The actions of Christians are the best advertisement against Christianity.

For that, we thank you.

;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#433513 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sports Illustrated.
The bible and koran have too much poop in them already so I don't think they'll help clean much.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
atheism and only-child syndrome are much alike in that both think the universe revolves around them.
WTF??

You just described your own religion, you idiot!! It's your asshole buybull that states the sun revolves around the Earth.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> that's what lucifer thought in heaven before he introduced his religion of SELF to this world
"I'm a christian, I'm forgiven! I'm a christian, I'm forgiven! I'm a christian, I'm forgiven!" Talk about a religion of SELF.

I take it you're still stealing time, electricity and resources from you boss to post here?

Location hidden

#433514 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It's according to the camp in which you sit whether you are in the age of Aquarius or not. The New Age movement of the Age of Aquarius started in the late 1960's or early 1970's (no one really knows exactly what year). The astrological beginning of the Age of Aquarius began in the middle of the 15th century and will end somewhere near 3597-4000 AD. So, unless you are dead, you are part of the Age of Aquarius.
Before speaking, a little research goes a long way.
Have a nice evening.
Really? I did not know any of that. Thank you so much dear lady. Your wisdom is truly boundless, I thank God everyday for you.
Here I was, silly as I am, thinking that "The Age of whatever astrological sign or paganism" the world that I choose not to fall in line with, believes or holds popular; has nothing to do with my living in and for God and has no impact in my life at all.
You are truly special and I am amazed by you!

http://home.earthlink.net/~gnosisla/February5...
http://www.aquarian-age.net/Age-of-Aquarius.h...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/age+of...

Here you go lovely one, Harmony? Not where I'm looking. Law? Nope. Pop culture? Most definitely.'Belief'? Yep.
They're not even by apologetics so enjoy your 'beliefs' and leave me to mine :D
Fair enough, some of you may know more about Christianity than me, even if you don't get it and/or have abandoned it, I've only taken an interest in the last 3 years.
But while you were busy being a Christian for 50 years, I was a pagan, through and through, raised by my pagan wicca hippy psychic wannabe whorr "I'll believe anything anyone tells me to believe", crazier than thou, mother. Until I became so disgusted that I became an Atheist. I did get to travel around the world, learn new languages and have a kick ass Education though, so you know, I learnt to take the good with the bad and my memory is ok, not senile yet.
Peace, love and Zoloft <3

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433515 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll try again, can you please show me where I said that "I think non Christians are going to give Christians a break because they've been saved by grace"?
1. Your post that you quoted was not the one that I replied to.

*doink*

2. I never claimed that you said that. Read for comprehension, please.

Do try to keep up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min oneear69 988,337
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 688,384
Learn To Make Your Own Dental Partials At Home (Jul '13) 9 min I saved 2 dollars 6
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min NotSoDivineMsM 35,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min BOBB AKA BOBB 619,805
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr scienceanswersall 6,538
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 4 hr Advice to butt br... 21
More from around the web