Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#433437 Jan 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see many people telling Christians how to behave.
I see people exposing the hypocrisy of Christians and Christians responding by saying "you can't tell me what to do."
The more you Christians destroy your religion, the happier I will be. If you think non-Christians are going to give Christians a break because Christians think that they have been saved by grace,... well...
Welcome to the Age of Aquarius
I didn't say anything about being given a break. I'm pretty sure you of all people, understood exactly what I posted, maybe you just didn't like it and that's your prerogative. I'm not a part of the age of aquarius but thank you kindly.
<3

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#433438 Jan 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Daytonaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#433439 Jan 7, 2013
Da Man wrote:
I just took a dump and have no toilet paper handy.
Q: I have reading material available. Should I use the Bible, the Koran or Sports Illustrated?
A:?
Please advise...
D: All of the above...

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#433440 Jan 7, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i only want the hat if it gets personally delivered by that sexy hunk that modeled it!!!!!!!
*wiggles eyebrows*
You said wiggles...hehe

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#433441 Jan 7, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it torches and pitchforks time?
is it gas chamber, beheading and/or nuclear bomb time???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#433442 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep doing everything backwards. We are the ones that more often point out that the Earth is not the center of the universe, in spite of what religious nonsense tells you. We're the ones that say "humans aren't that special," in spite of religious nonsense saying that we're somehow superior just because we're human. We're the ones that keep having to remind you that the sun doesn't orbit the Earth. We're the ones that keep reminding you that we're kin to all the other animals.
No, it's the religious people that are egocentric, that's why we keep ruining our resources.
who's the center of YOUR universe, kit, God or YOU???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#433443 Jan 7, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven, hell, god, lucifer --
None of them can hurt you and none of them can save you.
They are all nothing but fiction.
There's really nothing more to say.
prove it/put-up or shut-up!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433444 Jan 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
who's the center of YOUR universe, kit, God or YOU???
No one. My universe is the same one that everyone exists in, which, as far as we know, has no center.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#433445 Jan 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it/put-up or shut-up!
Until you provide evidence that your claims are indeed fact, then fiction is what they are.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#433446 Jan 7, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, but the underlying cause of their actions was...you got it...christianity.
See how that comes full circle once again? You can deny all you want to but the evidence is overwhelming and recorded in every history book on this planet. Your nasty religion has no where to hide and the excuses are all used up.
The latest newspapers conclude differently than what your made up comment says. GFY and your atheism, then die.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#433447 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text> You slipped up and got duped by Satan, despite knowing the truth. You are stupid.
You believe in Satan.

YOU are stupid.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433448 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you provide evidence that your claims are indeed fact, then fiction is what they are.
The evidence has been around for years. Just because you don't see it from being spiritually blind and ignorant doesn't mean it's not there, you dumb athetard.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433449 Jan 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in Satan.
YOU are stupid.
Thanks for proving there is a Satan with your hate-filled rhetoric.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433450 Jan 7, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven, hell, god, lucifer --
None of them can hurt you and none of them can save you.
They are all nothing but fiction.
There's really nothing more to say.
Then we count on never hearing from you again until your last minute, out-of-desperation, death-bed conversion, right?

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#433451 Jan 7, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest newspapers conclude differently than what your made up comment says. GFY and your atheism, then die.
I missed the article and can't find anything to back up your claim. Please provide a link to said "latest newspaper".
Odd that a "christian" would need to resort to saying GoFuckYourself to someone. Is that a cherished christian saying?? Do you just pray that nastiness away?? Do you show your hate to your buddies that are "passing through" your house?

I have never said I am an Atheist...ever.

Again your need to wish death upon another human being.
Reported.

Hopefully you will be put into a safe place where you can not harm others before you begin to act out your hatred.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#433452 Jan 7, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving there is a Satan with your hate-filled rhetoric.
You are the problem with your religion.

Everybody that disagrees with you is "hate filled".

That just proves that you are insecure in your beliefs.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#433453 Jan 7, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence has been around for years. Just because you don't see it from being spiritually blind and ignorant doesn't mean it's not there, you dumb athetard.
Evidence has to work exactly the same for everyone for it to be valid. Since what you stated does not, it is not evidence.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#433454 Jan 7, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU, of all people, have the nerve to talk about hate filled rhetoric?

You are a hypocrite of astronomical proportions.

Since: Jul 08

Corona, NY

#433455 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I love being a Christian. Seems like a wise decision ever since. You're just angry and jealous that you are too weak to be one. With God, I've been able to avoid the misery you are suffering with.
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you NEEDED another lie from another unbeliever, proving you adhere to a religion of nonsense that can't support itself.
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
In 4th grade, huh? Carry any guns, atheist?
More nonsense from a proven liar.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433456 Jan 7, 2013
Sower of the seed wrote:
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
++++++++++
You're preaching to the Christians, right? You know, those who claim to believe the Bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Gods r Delusions ... 650,607
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min old school 44,986
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Happy Lesbo 56,211
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Rider on the Storm 182,969
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min andet1987 2,350
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 42 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Hangman 971,868
More from around the web