“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433335 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh it wasn't. It was a question I provided which proves out that atheists have no clue what it takes to be a good person....they aren't good.
Please tell the 'morals' of a Christian and an atheist ?

You can start with that atheistic U.S. Bill of Rights and 1st Amendment.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433336 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, tlc is Doc of many Doc socks, I'm tracking him (cause I'm an agent of the NWO, lol), have been since before I came to this thread.
<3
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433337 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You think?
But they slipped up and left some of Jesus' teachings in the NT so that we could see how blatantly Paul opposed them.
It was mentioned by a Christian recently that Jesus' teachings in the Gospels only apply to Jews and Paul's teachings only apply to non-Jews.

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433338 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Christians are like that. Not all atheists are nice, either. But the Abrahamic religions do seem to attract the very worst humanity has to offer.
I also sense that the more 'fundamentalist' they are, the worse they are. That goes for all the Abrahamic religions.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#433339 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists don't exist silly.
That's a good one.
<3

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433340 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You think?
But they slipped up and left some of Jesus' teachings in the NT so that we could see how blatantly Paul opposed them.
Their biggest mistake was including the OT.

The Roman church never figured that anyone other than church leaders would ever be able to read the books. Translating it into the common lannguage of the people would get you murdered by the church until a couple centuries ago.

Seems they had nothing to worry about, most still refuse to read it and when they do it isn;t for understanding at all.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Earth

#433341 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.
Lol.
<3

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#433342 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you angry?
If I am angry, it's probably because I'm sick and tired of Christians believing that losing their legal ability to persecute others qualifies as persecution of Christians.

Beating others over the head with your 'religion', to the point of making your views the law everyone must abide by, is not only Unconstitutional, it's stupid. If your views were so wonderful, they'd already be universal, and you wouldn't need to legislate them in order for them to be followed.

I find it hilarious that Christians want laws preventing Muslims from following Sharia. Hypocrisy at its finest.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433343 Jan 7, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If I am angry, it's probably because I'm sick and tired of Christians believing that losing their legal ability to persecute others qualifies as persecution of Christians.
Beating others over the head with your 'religion', to the point of making your views the law everyone must abide by, is not only Unconstitutional, it's stupid. If your views were so wonderful, they'd already be universal, and you wouldn't need to legislate them in order for them to be followed.
I find it hilarious that Christians want laws preventing Muslims from following Sharia. Hypocrisy at its finest.
What is even scarier is that they don't even know Sharia is their own Bible's laws!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#433344 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>So you think there is only one person in that town in TX and that huh is purposefully talking trash to himself? Okay.
nah.........just the only person in that town with a computer!!!!!!!!

LOL

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433345 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> By that same logic, everyone to whom you respond has gotten to you, BIG TIME, or you wouldn't have taken the time and effort to answer dozens of posts to them..........
when this one and JR post.....i repeat the saying

THE BEST WAY TO INSULT A FOOL, IS TO IGNORE IT.

i guess the ban is over, or it found a way to get past it.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433346 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem helping those less fortunate. I would gladly pay twice as much taxes if I could guarantee that it was going where it was supposed to go.......
^5

we have a commercial running in our area right now. one of the catch lines is WOULD YOU PAY MORE IN GASOLINE TAXES IF IT MEANT ROADS IN OUR AREA GOT FIXED.

it started a conversation in our group with most agreeing. I said NO. I feel like we pay enough taxes, anymore would just go to line the pockets of corrupt politicans.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433347 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with that sentiment. There's a first, I got so excited about agreeing with you that I just had to butt in, forgive me. Just one question though, isn't telling Christians how to be good (Christian) people what non Christians do here? I think I might've missed you wn :D
Peace, love and puppy kisses <3
No, it would not be the same at all.

People who were devout Christians for years and who read the Bible and understood it can very well tell a person who claims Christianity that they are not abiding by the Biblical teachings. That is quite different than *asking* them what we think *we* should be doing.

Critical thinking is an absolute must if one desires to make analogies. I have not seen a fundamentalist Christian on Topix who has ever understood how analogies work. But my hopes are still high that at least one of them will learn.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433348 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who Viking is. He must be good at digging that knife of truth into you though for you to be angry as you are.
Why does fundie 'truth' always involve violence?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433349 Jan 7, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
It's awful what your god (satan) has done to babies throughout the years. Why you embrace and adore him is what baffles me, you arrogant idiot.
so according to you, satan is more powerful than your god. he can "do" stuff to babies but, your god can't save them..........

and you call others idiots!!!!!!!

you're a donkey braying about long ears on another.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433350 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You apply to scriptures. I've read about your type all throughout the new testament. It explains why you end up going to Hell. You should read it sometime.
Every time I read those scriptures, I replace the words unbeliever, scoffer, the unrighteous, the unholy, evil doer, the wicked .....with your name. It hits home a little better.
If it makes you feel better to use my name, by all means do so.

It makes not one bit of difference in my life. It only makes a difference in yours, and the difference is definitely not a positive one.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433351 Jan 7, 2013
The no longer christians are still getting that ass kicked!! Onward christian soldiers...

THE VICTORY IS YOURS

OH VICTORY IN JESUS

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433352 Jan 7, 2013
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Location hidden

#433353 Jan 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I must say that to think a person cannot study both Science and Theology, shows a lack of worldly experience.
I think you misunderstood its meaning. When I see it I think it's saying that you can't have people like tlc, just results, nano, black hebrew along with - science.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#433354 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
In 4th grade, huh? Carry any guns, atheist?
It will never be questioned as to whether you are carrying around any type of rational thought process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 765,507
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min MUQ1 263,717
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 49 min MUQ1 37,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr truth 5,455
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,972
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 1 hr dess71 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 555,197
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Dr Wu 603,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search