Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433397 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Try that with judge when you "intepret" the law with a fundie instead of a lawyer. LOL
Please stop drunk posting...
Sower of the seed

Indianapolis, IN

#433398 Jan 7, 2013
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

++++++++++
Mark 8:36-37
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

++++++++++
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

++++++++++
++++++++++
Romans 3:23- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:8- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:13-For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433399 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky, some of mine were Jewish hunted by Nazis, the others were helping the Nazis.
The most horrendous act of our age in the name of Christianity and even today they won't admit it.
I think I find that more reprehensible than the holocaust itself...and why it will likely happen again.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433400 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, clean out your ears. They didn't say kicked, they said licked.
You have never been good at that whole reading comprehension thing have ya.

Dr. Clownie trying to help another dumb atheist

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#433401 Jan 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop drunk posting...
I'm praying for the Fighting Irish tonight, but of course, they dont need my prayers, they are a christian based college and SURELY God is on their side..........

Who you prayin for?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433402 Jan 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And you christians always claim to be wise by virtue of *being* christian.
Now, put down the Super Girl comic book, and get back to studying the word of GOD the holy bible..

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433403 Jan 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm praying for the Fighting Irish tonight, but of course, they dont need my prayers, they are a christian based college and SURELY God is on their side..........
Who you prayin for?
May the best team win that will be BAMA

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433404 Jan 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Clownie (The Living Book of Knowledge, Wisdom, and Answers to All the Mysteries of the Universe)and to non christians everywhere...
What was that verse you were quoting the other day about those who claimed to be wise?

Something about being a fool, I think.

Wasn't this it?

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness"

"For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"

Perhaps the world's rejection of your pseudo-wisdom is just the wrath of your deity.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433405 Jan 7, 2013
The Crimson blood of Jesus will save us all

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433406 Jan 7, 2013
Weather know it all Dr.Clownie sez high Tide @ Miami starting at 7:30.. run leprechauns run

DON"T BRING NO LEPRECHAUN TO A ELEPHANT FIGHT

ROLL TIDE ROLL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433407 Jan 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that verse you were quoting the other day about those who claimed to be wise?
Something about being a fool, I think.
Wasn't this it?
"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness"
"For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"
Perhaps the world's rejection of your pseudo-wisdom is just the wrath of your deity.
you're as nutty as a squirrel turd boy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#433408 Jan 7, 2013
Can Notre Dame Upset Heavily Favored Alabama?
Yes!
Will Notre Dame Upset Heavily Favored Alabama?
NO!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#433409 Jan 7, 2013
Sower of the seed wrote:
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
++++++++++
Mark 8:36-37
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
++++++++++
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
++++++++++
++++++++++
Romans 3:23- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:8- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 10:13-For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.-Isaiah 42:8

Turn to me and be saved,all you to the ends of the earth;for i am God,and there is no other---Isaiah 45:22

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#433410 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not an atheist. I'm a Christian, someone who remains honest with himself. No pretending needed.
poop tard is back!!!!!!!!

finished operating on those rockets have ya!
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#433411 Jan 7, 2013
There is no way you are that good looking...
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
first i am not a christian. i am one of the few on this thread that admits to being an atheist.
second i was talking about my skunk. i have mentioned it before as well.
i had an albino skunk when i was a teenager. my boyfriend bought her for me. i had her three years. i gave her to a family that had 5 kids and an assortment of farm animals. they had 50 acres and lived in the country. she died at the ripe old age of 10.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433412 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you can add TLC to that list of socks.
nah, TLC aka pop quiz aka poop tard.......is one of the ogrinal trolls on this thread.

he claimed he was a rocket surgeon. LOL

he and doctor UNreality.......... both are the vilest of the vile.
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#433413 Jan 7, 2013
I just took a dump and have no toilet paper handy.

Q: I have reading material available. Should I use the Bible, the Koran or Sports Illustrated?

A:?

Please advise...

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433414 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Don’t forget ‘christian scientists’,‘virgin mother’ and ‘holy crap’.
i disagree with the virgin mother one.

i have posted before about pregnant patients that technically never acutally had intercourse, but still became pregnant.

some guys have super strong lil swimmers!

in fact i had one female patient who had 2 babies a year apart. and didn't have sex either time. and one time she even left her panties on during the heavy petting session.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433415 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The most horrendous act of our age in the name of Christianity and even today they won't admit it.
I think I find that more reprehensible than the holocaust itself...and why it will likely happen again.
Hopefully we can prevent it by keeping the age of reason on it's course.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433416 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, the first think I thought of when you said that was what is happening to all the money ALREADY being paid to fix the roads?
^5!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Vodka 971,821
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Aura Mytha 49,581
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 105,694
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 27 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min RiccardoFire 44,729
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Pad 647,061
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web