Why I’m no longer a Christian
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#433411 Jan 7, 2013
There is no way you are that good looking...
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
first i am not a christian. i am one of the few on this thread that admits to being an atheist.
second i was talking about my skunk. i have mentioned it before as well.
i had an albino skunk when i was a teenager. my boyfriend bought her for me. i had her three years. i gave her to a family that had 5 kids and an assortment of farm animals. they had 50 acres and lived in the country. she died at the ripe old age of 10.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#433412 Jan 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you can add TLC to that list of socks.
nah, TLC aka pop quiz aka poop tard.......is one of the ogrinal trolls on this thread.

he claimed he was a rocket surgeon. LOL

he and doctor UNreality.......... both are the vilest of the vile.
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#433413 Jan 7, 2013
I just took a dump and have no toilet paper handy.

Q: I have reading material available. Should I use the Bible, the Koran or Sports Illustrated?

A:?

Please advise...

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433414 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Don’t forget ‘christian scientists’,‘virgin mother’ and ‘holy crap’.
i disagree with the virgin mother one.

i have posted before about pregnant patients that technically never acutally had intercourse, but still became pregnant.

some guys have super strong lil swimmers!

in fact i had one female patient who had 2 babies a year apart. and didn't have sex either time. and one time she even left her panties on during the heavy petting session.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433415 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The most horrendous act of our age in the name of Christianity and even today they won't admit it.
I think I find that more reprehensible than the holocaust itself...and why it will likely happen again.
Hopefully we can prevent it by keeping the age of reason on it's course.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433416 Jan 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, the first think I thought of when you said that was what is happening to all the money ALREADY being paid to fix the roads?
^5!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#433417 Jan 7, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, TLC aka pop quiz aka poop tard.......is one of the ogrinal trolls on this thread.
he claimed he was a rocket surgeon. LOL
he and doctor UNreality.......... both are the vilest of the vile.
A rocket surgeon! Brilliant! LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#433418 Jan 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If they would just admit that they follow Paul and Popes and Emperors, not the teachings of Jesus, then I would have more respect for them and their religion.
does go thomas' rendition of what Jesus supposedly said somehow supercede what the other gopels record Him saying regarding loving/respecting your enemies???

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433419 Jan 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, l_s. Hope 2013 is going well for you and will continue to do so!
it's great! in fact so great, i took another 30 day LOA at work!

:-)

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#433420 Jan 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Xcntrik Enterprises wishes to apologize for any confusion. We've been very busy. If you will contact your personal account representative (AKA Satan) we will try to clear up any misunderstandings and get your order out promptly.
i only want the hat if it gets personally delivered by that sexy hunk that modeled it!!!!!!!

*wiggles eyebrows*

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#433421 Jan 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the club, Mr. Wiggley.
I'll send out the official t-shirt and hat in tomorrow's mail.
Now repeat the Non-conformist oath after me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oTwV3vG73cUXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Thanks!!!
Haha
Hopefully there's no dress code involved...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#433422 Jan 7, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your brain on religion.
survival of the fittest and annihilation of the weak defines the brain which feasts on atheism. study the 19th to current century history and see for yourself.

folks, let's not tolerate the lies of these brutal barbarians any longer.....

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#433423 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to realize that the scriptures were written on the hearts of men after Jesus came. We didn't have to have a completely assembled Bible at the time of those teachings, although it did come along eventually. You're not going to win your battle , just give it up.
That must have hurt...scribbling on someone's heart.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#433424 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at the clean up efforts of Sandy. Christians were working everywhere to assist in the needs of those hungry, crying, and needing help. Never saw or met a single atheist doing anything to help.
Church buses, church vans, Christian carpenters, plumbers, cooks,.....not a single atheist nor atheist group there.....not even ONE.
You are a liar
Yea sure you were....
You went around asking everyone's affiliation??
Next lie...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#433425 Jan 7, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
i only want the hat if it gets personally delivered by that sexy hunk that modeled it!!!!!!!
*wiggles eyebrows*
i thought you were happily married, l_s!?

2 can play at your sophomoric game;)

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#433426 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't projecting. I have no insecurities. I'm a Christian willing to learn more about what makes you so disgruntled as an ex-Christian. We have a Bible study on this topic and you are falling prey to it.
Much of Colossians, Ephesians , I and II Corinthians describes your behavior. You are so duped by Satan. It's really sad the life you live.
You did not understand the bible when you read it, or perhaps you did....you were just too weak to live by what it commands.
You are an epic failure and your posts of irritation show this clearly.
There's a perfect place to "learn" about others...a bibull study group...hahahahaha
Good grief...

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#433427 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Has everyone noticed X won't answer this question? He knows it put him in a corner he can't back out of. I win!
Didn't know there was a contest going...
What other odd contests do you have to offer?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#433428 Jan 7, 2013
Da Man wrote:
I just took a dump and have no toilet paper handy.
Q: I have reading material available. Should I use the Bible, the Koran or Sports Illustrated?
A:?
Please advise...
Sports Illustrated.

The bible and koran have too much poop in them already so I don't think they'll help clean much.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#433429 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't paying attention. He said he wasn't a Christian. Perhaps I had you distracted with my question about being a good person if I lived according to the Word that God has instilled in my heart.
Odd that it takes your god-being to instill something in you. Your heart is for pumping blood silly so it can't be instilled there.

Maybe you need to take some biology classes instead of going to those misleading bibull study groups.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#433430 Jan 7, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to force your delusions into the conversation. That's because you are a failure left empty handed.
Irony meter just got reset again...
A christian trying to talk about delusions...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 52,119
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min another viewer 992,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 693,268
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 286,690
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Holy dr Shrink 21
‘Trump’s a racist’ — Marcia, Marcia, Ma... 5 hr Dipsy doodle 3
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 5 hr John 3
More from around the web