Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#433273 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You just called yourself a liar since you routinely claim that Jesus never existed. That would mean you don't have a piece of the original cross, you lying atheist bastard.
not to worry

you cannot afford it

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#433274 Jan 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Saul the heretic? LMAO
Yup. That'd be the one.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#433275 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen <3
Hey Juicyly (for some reason, to me your name is x-rated).

Are you familiar with oxymorons?

Here's one for you: Religious truth.

Get it?

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#433276 Jan 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. That'd be the one.
Speaks volumes about false Gospels, if they would include Paul's letters as Scriptural, while ignoring all the Gnostic Gospels. Seems the Canonizers had an agenda of their own.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#433277 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ugly and mean. I can tell you are not a Christian.
By your own words, I can tell you are not a Christian.
<3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433278 Jan 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Saul the heretic? LMAO
You are too kind.

I prefer apostate, atheist, pagan, false prophet and antichrist to describe the Roman con artist.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433279 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's think positive, maybe he will become a Christian.
Not by your rantings.
<3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#433280 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't paying attention. He said he wasn't a Christian. Perhaps I had you distracted with my question about being a good person if I lived according to the Word that God has instilled in my heart.
you are an excellent example of hypocrisy and delusions, an example of the damage of christian belief

Location hidden

#433281 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Don’t forget ‘christian scientists’,‘virgin mother’ and ‘holy crap’.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433282 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you are his sock puppet. You answer for him every single time.
Doc?!? How many socks do you have??? I'm starting to lose count!
We're still watching you Doc, keep up your doublethink, it'll be off to miniluv for you soon. For the last time Doc, stop taking those colourful pills!!! Still taking your gun to the loo?
<3

Columbus, OH

#433283 Jan 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaks volumes about false Gospels, if they would include Paul's letters as Scriptural, while ignoring all the Gnostic Gospels. Seems the Canonizers had an agenda of their own.
I don't know the history well enough to know whether many with a vote believed some of the now obvious pseudepigrapha, such as 2 Peter, were just that. If I recall correctly, some texts that made it into the canon were questioned with respect to their authenticity. But I'm not sure fake document were by consensus intentionally included. Maybe.

I assume documents with a clear gnostic bent didn't stand a chance in the canonization process -- except for Mark, which bears a soft gnostic ring to it.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#433284 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too kind.
I prefer apostate, atheist, pagan, false prophet and antichrist to describe the Roman con artist.
I agree with you. I also think he was gay, not that it's bad, but it would explain much of his stereotypical behavior such as not marrying, misogynistic verbiage, compulsive behavior, and disdain of sex considering how sexually active the world was he lived in.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433285 Jan 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by your rantings.
<3
Agreed.

The greatest proof of the failure of Christianity is Christians.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#433286 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Don’t forget ‘christian scientists’,‘virgin mother’ and ‘holy crap’.
Here's another one you'll like:

Justice Scalia

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433287 Jan 6, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you can add TLC to that list of socks.
Nah, tlc is Doc of many Doc socks, I'm tracking him (cause I'm an agent of the NWO, lol), have been since before I came to this thread.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433288 Jan 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>Only if it would force you to waste your bullet money in attempting to prosecute me. Nothing would please me more than hearing how much your lawyer would laugh at you for bringing this to his desk .
<quoted text>
JR aka "Viking" is one of those hate-spewing christian fundamentalists who would love to go out and kill someone, and then blame it on "the atheists." He needs to be in a mental hospital.
JR and Viking are very different, Viking is repulsive and not at all funny or intelligent. Two major markers for the loony nutty funny brilliant Doc, we (at the NWO HQ, lol) wish to study Doc's brain.
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433289 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It also counters the arguement that Paul didn't use a written 'gospel' text. The word 'scripture' is not refering to oral tradition.
Which leaves my question to Christians still valid, "Which gospel did Paul say was the only ONE he preached and that all others were to be condemned ?"
Thanks for that post.
*sigh*
<3

Location hidden

#433290 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one you'll like:
Justice Scalia
Religious education.

Columbus, OH

#433291 Jan 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the history well enough to know whether many with a vote believed some of the now obvious pseudepigrapha, such as 2 Peter, were just that. If I recall correctly, some texts that made it into the canon were questioned with respect to their authenticity. But I'm not sure fake document were by consensus intentionally included. Maybe.
I assume documents with a clear gnostic bent didn't stand a chance in the canonization process -- except for Mark, which bears a soft gnostic ring to it.
This post probably needs a bit of clarification. I have never seen the term "pseudepigrapha" ever applied to the gospels. Perhaps it has been. But to me there is a distinction between an author who pretends to be someone else and a text that was not intending to deceive the reader about authorship but later was ascribed by others to another person to grant that text authority it might not otherwise garner.

The only texts in the NT that clearly are properly ascribed to the rightful author are the genuine letters of Paul. Others, such as Luke/Acts maybe properly ascribed, but not certainly so.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433292 Jan 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Juicyly (for some reason, to me your name is x-rated).
Get it?
LMPCPAO!!!
Ok, my name is Luciana, one day, as I was visiting my sis in law, I was singing a ditty (as I'm known to do) about my love of juice to my lil' nieces, when suddenly, my beloved and then 3yr old niece, started chanting 'juicylulu, juicylulu...' and it stuck forevermore...I use it, modified, for my email address too...I am no longer Aunty Lulu...sigh...
I am indeed familiar with oxymorons and you are very witty and amusing, I thank God for your existence every time I am reminded of it.
Oh, and you've caused me to blush.
Peace and love and cotton candy <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 559,032
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min scaritual 773,946
Obsessed with sex organs? 16 min Protester 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 37,795
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Lost In Transition 175,552
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 20 min Doctor REALITY 387
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min onemale 265,019
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Remnant of 144000 604,799
More from around the web