“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433250 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice scripture. Why was it that you were too weak willed to obey it? Was it the "expose our errors" part? Or was it that you didn't like having your faults corrected?
Yes. The errors of Christiainity has been exposed for 1700 years. Sadly, Christians are either too stupid or deceitful to correct the errors or, like most Christians, don't care.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433251 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You take everything out of context to exercise your dishonesty.
To clarify my last post.... you are one of the stupid ones.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433252 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at the clean up efforts of Sandy. Christians were working everywhere to assist in the needs of those hungry, crying, and needing help. Never saw or met a single atheist doing anything to help.....
Sorry ahole, there were plenty of atheists, Jews, Muslims, Hindis, etc. helping through that and many other times of crisis in this country.

BTW, how many people did you ask what their religion was besides the ones in your small group ?

I correct my previous post, you ae stupid AND deceitful.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433254 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The errors of Christiainity has been exposed for 1700 years..
No it hasn't. The mistakes made by Christians has. We have the courage to pick ourselves up and keep trusting in our faith.

Your atheism gets slammed because we insist on not giving up. Watching what a coward you are is just an extra bonus.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433255 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
No it hasn't. The mistakes made by Christians has. We have the courage to pick ourselves up and keep trusting in our faith.
Your atheism gets slammed because we insist on not giving up. Watching what a coward you are is just an extra bonus.
You seem to have the toughest time figuring out who is an atheist.

Did you bother to look in the mirror like I suggested the last time?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#433256 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems to me a Christian's first mistake is being a Christian.

I imagine further mistakes from that point on are inevitable.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433257 Jan 6, 2013
News update:

From Black Hebrew on another thread

"Yeshuah bin Yusef is a real being, not a magical jew-zombie to whom we pray...and he's gonna return."

Am I good, or what?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433258 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were the atheists at the time incapable of stopping that from happening? Was it because all of it was true and they couldn't debunk it?
You are extremely stupid.

None of the New Testament books are in the Hebrew Bible and much of what is in the Hebrew Bible isn't even in your Old Testament. In addition, your English Bible is a poor translation of the Hebrew and Greek originals.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433259 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not an atheist. I'm a Christian, someone who remains honest with himself. No pretending needed.
So your ignorance, stupidity, insanity and out right lies are not pretended.

OK. I agree. You're honestly a disrace to God, Jesus and mankind.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433260 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter.
He used Revelation and GoJohn as prophecy.
He's a Christian.
I doubt he ever read either one.

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#433261 Jan 6, 2013
I'm back posting as TLC. Weeeeeeeeee!!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433263 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you calling me an atheist ? I simply am not a member of your little cult.

It takes more courage to follow the teachings of Jesus than the hatred and lies you spew forth.

Columbus, OH

#433264 Jan 6, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
I'm back posting as TLC. Weeeeeeeeee!!!
So the greyboxer accusing people of being socks was a sock.

Friends,*this* is Christianity.

Columbus, OH

#433265 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
True but the "Bible is perfect" people can't argue against it....
Dang. That rule'll put ol' Chess right out of business.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#433266 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Can do.

James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working
Amen <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433267 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>You failed the test of Christianity due to your weak mind and inability to stand true to yourself, and your outbursts of ignorance is all you have left. You have proven that you have no idea what the Bible says, you dishonest lying ex-fake-Christian.

You are a horrible person.
"Thou shalt not judge"!!!
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433268 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't projecting. I have no insecurities. I'm a Christian willing to learn more about what makes you so disgruntled as an ex-Christian. We have a Bible study on this topic and you are falling prey to it.

Much of Colossians, Ephesians , I and II Corinthians describes your behavior. You are so duped by Satan. It's really sad the life you live.

You did not understand the bible when you read it, or perhaps you did....you were just too weak to live by what it commands.

You are an epic failure and your posts of irritation show this clearly.
Prey to it? Epic? Are you 12?
<3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433269 Jan 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to mean exactly that.

I know where I can get you a pony...
Where??? I want a pony!
<3

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#433270 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice scripture. Why was it that you were too weak willed to obey it? Was it the "expose our errors" part? Or was it that you didn't like having your faults corrected?
Read it again. Scripture is meant to teach. Obedience to scripture is irrelevant. Besides, I don't believe Saul the heretic.

Have a nice day.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#433271 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect. Christianity failed my test.
Awwww <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 777,787
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min Senecus 4,873
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 15 min zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 560,352
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Rick in Kansas 265,417
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Rick in Kansas 96,846
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min mike 605,310
More from around the web