Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#433126 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't want to admit he called his satan-being a god...but he did.
Deflection was his only recourse but it didn't work.
Oooo.

Deflection.

How'd I miss that one?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#433127 Jan 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo.
Deflection.
How'd I miss that one?
More coffee??

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433128 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spot on here.
That's why he should be reported at every turn.
It's only a matter of time before he acts out his delusion/fantasy.
The sooner he can be removed from society and be stopped from influencing others, expecially children, the better.
Sadly, in the USA at least, his hate speech is protected just like that of the Neo-Nazis and KKK.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433129 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not full of hatred. I'm just full of truth, that which I use to expose the hatred of atheists.....
The only hatred I see, throughout Topix and the real world, is coming from Christians and Muslims.

That you claim to be telling the "truth" is simply evidence of your insanity, ignorance and/or deceit.

You are a disgrace to God, Jesus and all mankind.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#433130 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
More coffee??
I think I should pass.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433131 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
...That's why that Newtown massacre occurred,..
What does the actions of a mentaly ill Catholic have to do with it ?

"Lies are prayers to Satan"

We all know who you worship and it isn't Jesus.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433132 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't want to admit he called his satan-being a god...but he did.
Deflection was his only recourse but it didn't work.
They like to deny their Pantheon.

"As long as I don't call it God it isn't a god."

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#433133 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>The REJECTION of Christianity. Not just Christianity. You left out a key word. That's why that Newtown massacre occurred, he became just like you, decided to act outwards to express his hatred of God and His followers.

See now , Mr. WiggleyWorm?
"Do it! Do it! Or I'll f*ckn' spank you!"

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#433134 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you are Xcntrik's sock puppet. Good to now know that.
"But what if you're wrong, like you ALWAYS are?"

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433135 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not full of hatred. I'm just full of truth, that which I use to expose the hatred of atheists. They don't like that and so therefore interpret it as hatred.
You are apparently as ignorant as KittenKoder, the one who wants to kill Christians with sledge hammers.
Interesting, of course you could have spewed all your hatred onto Topix and likely other forums.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433136 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
It APPEARS that way because of your perspective, YOU are evil. Now just sit, do nothing , and this will serve as damage control on you part.
So, forgive me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433137 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you have it totally backwards. I'm a Christian and pose absolutely no threat at all. I'm the one BEING threatened as we read Kitten Koder's post, wanting to kill me with a sledge hammer. Also, all of the lunacy and massacres in the world is being caused by hateful, demonically driven atheists like you.
So, forgive me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433138 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if it would force you to waste your bullet money in attempting to prosecute me. Nothing would please me more than hearing how much your lawyer would laugh at you for bringing this to his desk .
So, forgive me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433139 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't innocent people. They were pieces of shit like you.
So, forgive me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433140 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You just called yourself a liar since you routinely claim that Jesus never existed. That would mean you don't have a piece of the original cross, you lying atheist bastard.
So, forgive me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433141 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Which by observing their actions , are/were atheists. How many times do I have to tell you that you are lying.
So, forgive me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433142 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fascinated with making the connection between your agenda and the murdering of innocent children in schools and other public venues. The connection has been made and America now sees that your anti-Christian movement is the worse motive of terror in centuries.
I consider you a terrorist.
So, forgive me.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433143 Jan 6, 2013
cschirnhofer wrote:
People around you may be insistent in their demands and they seem unreasonable, which in turn will lead to mental tension for you. There is the danger that this will dull your resolve, but the real path still lies ahead, beyond these temporary hurdles. Don't take this as a setback: there's no need to change your course of action.
In bed.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433144 Jan 6, 2013
cschirnhofer wrote:
People around you may be insistent in their demands and they seem unreasonable, which in turn will lead to mental tension for you. There is the danger that this will dull your resolve, but the real path still lies ahead, beyond these temporary hurdles. Don't take this as a setback: there's no need to change your course of action.
I'm looking for my lucky numbers and the pronunciation of a Chinese word on the back of your post.

Can I get a Number 3 with an egg roll, please?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#433145 Jan 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow half died before 10. That's even worse than I thought. And many were left in the streets and left to become slaves. Really sad.
Jimmy a carter was the first President born in a hospital. Infant and maternal mortality wasn't really figured out until quite recently. That "intelligent designer" didn't quite hey the birthing process right. Sadly, the US lags behind many other countries in infant mortality rates, behind even Malta and Cuba. We're number 1! Nope, by that metric we are number 32.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Chris Clearwater 175,023
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 763,770
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 603,547
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 min Classic 1,848
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Remnant of 144000 39,148
Moses never existed 10 min Jac 530
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min An NFL Fan 119,198
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 554,708
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 263,400

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE