Why I’m no longer a Christian
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433169 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've asked that question. Yawanna know the answer I got?
"Everything in scripture" means the Bible.
When I noted that there was no Bible when that was written I got a blank stare.
*shrug*
You take everything out of context to exercise your dishonesty.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433170 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've asked that question. Yawanna know the answer I got?
"Everything in scripture" means the Bible.
When I noted that there was no Bible when that was written I got a blank stare.
*shrug*
You fail to realize that the scriptures were written on the hearts of men after Jesus came. We didn't have to have a completely assembled Bible at the time of those teachings, although it did come along eventually. You're not going to win your battle , just give it up.
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#433171 Jan 6, 2013
First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden,and France--are, collectively,the "Devi". That's right, there's no such thing as an invisible boogey-man with horns. G-d almighty has already returned to us Zimbabwe and South Africa and is in the process of eliminating all of the aforementioned countries via low birth rates, high immigration, and inter-racia marriages--and America, in whic whites are predicted to become a minority within this very centry, is the next to fall under our control.

**Isaiah 14:2
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:

"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."

That's right--your going to be conquered and enslaved.

--And here's what will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)

***Revelation 3:9
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugal, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are collectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.

***John 12:31
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."

The white-man's judgement is at hand.

***Revelation 20:10
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be
tormented day and night for ever and ever."

That's right, your going to be rounded up, bundled altogeter, and burned.

Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off for you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, and let me know.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433172 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only hatred I see, throughout Topix and the real world, is coming from Christians and Muslims.
That you claim to be telling the "truth" is simply evidence of your insanity, ignorance and/or deceit.
You are a disgrace to God, Jesus and all mankind.
I was at the clean up efforts of Sandy. Christians were working everywhere to assist in the needs of those hungry, crying, and needing help. Never saw or met a single atheist doing anything to help.

Church buses, church vans, Christian carpenters, plumbers, cooks,.....not a single atheist nor atheist group there.....not even ONE.

You are a liar
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#433173 Jan 6, 2013
**Sorry about the typos--shalom

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#433174 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You were at work today, right? Wouldn't want you to be hypocritical and obey scriptures.
That is one of the best things about being me.

I don't have to obey scriptures, I don't claim to follow any holy writ.

I can be picking up sticks on the Sabbath, call the Holy Spirit a child rapist while eating a ham sandwich during Ramadan and there is not a damned thing that any deity can do about it.

Now if I claimed to be a Christian but rejected or hand-picked the messages of Jesus, then that would be hypocritical.

BTW, nowhere in Christian scripture does it forbid working on Sunday. Try reading the book.

*DOINK*

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433175 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice scripture. Do that again.
Can do.

James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433176 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You take everything out of context to exercise your dishonesty.
Thanks for projecting your insecurities on to me.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433177 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to realize that the scriptures were written on the hearts of men after Jesus came.
Then why don't you follow them?

Or does "written on the hearts of men" just mean that every believer gets to pick and choose what they want?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#433178 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
First thing first, we must realize that the white man--those whom comprise the British empire (UK, America, Austrailia, New Zealand), as well as Spain, Portugal, Sweden,and France--are, collectively,the "Devi". That's right, there's no such thing as an invisible boogey-man with horns. G-d almighty has already returned to us Zimbabwe and South Africa and is in the process of eliminating all of the aforementioned countries via low birth rates, high immigration, and inter-racia marriages--and America, in whic whites are predicted to become a minority within this very centry, is the next to fall under our control.
--This what will happen to those Gentiles whom enslaved and oppressed our ancestors:
"Nations will take them (black Hebrews) and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel (The African Diaspora) will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They (The Black Hebrews) will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors(The Edomites, white people)."
--And here's what will happen to those whom have stolen our identity and call themselves "jews" (i.e, those whites/Khazars whom are known as "jews" today)
"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your (Black Hebrew's) feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."
--And in the end, those Edomites--Americans, British, Austrailians, New Zealanders, French, Swedish, Spanish, Portugal, etc., all of those from amongst the Edomites whom are collectively referred to as "Satan" in the scripture (i.e, the present rulers of the world)shall be destroyed.
"The time for judging this world has come, when Satan (White oppressors), the ruler of this world, will be cast out."
"10 And the devil (White Opprssors), who deceived them (Black Hebrews, etc), was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be
Salvation, however, is not entirely closed off for you. If any devils are interested in knowing how to attain salvation for themselves and off-spring, and let me know.
Bigot much?
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433179 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>

Now if I claimed to be a Christian but rejected or hand-picked the messages of Jesus, then that would be hypocritical.
BTW, nowhere in Christian scripture does it forbid working on Sunday. Try reading the book.
*DOINK*
You failed the test of Christianity due to your weak mind and inability to stand true to yourself, and your outbursts of ignorance is all you have left. You have proven that you have no idea what the Bible says, you dishonest lying ex-fake-Christian.

You are a horrible person.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#433180 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
**Sorry about the typos--shalom
Forget the typos.

When did John and Revelation get added to the Hebrew Bible?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#433181 Jan 6, 2013
A fine example of how a Christian creates their own scripture, and why religion is a detriment to society.
Black Hebrew wrote:
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433182 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you follow them?
Would that make me a good person?
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433183 Jan 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot much?
I don't think he indicated he was an anti-Christian....so "no" would be the answer.
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#433184 Jan 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot much?
No, I'm not a "bigot", I'm just telling the truth. "Bigot" is only a bad word in the race-obcessed west, however throughout the rest of the world, being proud of yourself and heritage is perfectly acceptable because it's how peoples survive.

As for you, your judgement is at hand and unfolding before your very eyes---It's not my will, it's G-d's.

shalom.
Black Hebrew

Holly Springs, NC

#433185 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
A fine example of how a Christian creates their own scripture, and why religion is a detriment to society.
<quoted text>
I'm not a "Christian".
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433186 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for projecting your insecurities on to me.
I wasn't projecting. I have no insecurities. I'm a Christian willing to learn more about what makes you so disgruntled as an ex-Christian. We have a Bible study on this topic and you are falling prey to it.

Much of Colossians, Ephesians , I and II Corinthians describes your behavior. You are so duped by Satan. It's really sad the life you live.

You did not understand the bible when you read it, or perhaps you did....you were just too weak to live by what it commands.

You are an epic failure and your posts of irritation show this clearly.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#433187 Jan 6, 2013
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ugly and mean. I can tell you are not a Christian.
You don't have to tell me.

I'm not.
TLC

Birmingham, AL

#433188 Jan 6, 2013
Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a "bigot", I'm just telling the truth. "Bigot" is only a bad word in the race-obcessed west, however throughout the rest of the world, being proud of yourself and heritage is perfectly acceptable because it's how peoples survive.
As for you, your judgement is at hand and unfolding before your very eyes---It's not my will, it's G-d's.
shalom.
Nice response to that atheist bigot. I applaud you. Everything you said was right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 14 min gaurav 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min rabbi of Pharisees 646,714
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Rosa_Winkel 105,635
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 48 min Nohweh 48,995
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr VIKING 971,737
download flip4mac wmv studio pro hd 2 cracked (Dec '12) 2 hr Alii 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 281,274
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 hr WasteWater 2,083
More from around the web