Why I’m no longer a Christian

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#433094 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluless, no. He knows full well what he is saying.
He is full of hatred.
He is the sort of person that perpetrated the crusades, inquisitions, with burnings and the holocaust.
..and they do it name of God and Jesus.
It does appear that way so I cannot argue your point, I sit corrected.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#433095 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is full of hatred.
He is the sort of person that perpetrated the crusades, inquisitions, with burnings and the holocaust.
You are spot on here.
That's why he should be reported at every turn.
It's only a matter of time before he acts out his delusion/fantasy.
The sooner he can be removed from society and be stopped from influencing others, expecially children, the better.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#433097 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>

And what is the name of the thread again?
"Why I"m weak-willed and prefer wickedness". Any more interpretations I can do for ya?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433098 Jan 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is full of hatred.
I'm not full of hatred. I'm just full of truth, that which I use to expose the hatred of atheists. They don't like that and so therefore interpret it as hatred.

You are apparently as ignorant as KittenKoder, the one who wants to kill Christians with sledge hammers.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433099 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spot on here.
That's why he should be reported at every turn.
It's only a matter of time before he acts out his delusion/fantasy.
The sooner he can be removed from society and be stopped from influencing others, expecially children, the better.
Actually you have it totally backwards. I'm a Christian and pose absolutely no threat at all. I'm the one BEING threatened as we read Kitten Koder's post, wanting to kill me with a sledge hammer. Also, all of the lunacy and massacres in the world is being caused by hateful, demonically driven atheists like you.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433100 Jan 6, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It does appear that way so I cannot argue your point, I sit corrected.
It APPEARS that way because of your perspective, YOU are evil. Now just sit, do nothing , and this will serve as damage control on you part.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433101 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, but the underlying cause of their actions was...you got it...christianity.
The REJECTION of Christianity. Not just Christianity. You left out a key word. That's why that Newtown massacre occurred, he became just like you, decided to act outwards to express his hatred of God and His followers.

See now , Mr. WiggleyWorm?

“SPEBSQSA”

Northern Virginia

#433102 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you have it totally backwards. I'm a Christian and pose absolutely no threat at all. I'm the one BEING threatened as we read Kitten Koder's post, wanting to kill me with a sledge hammer. Also, all of the lunacy and massacres in the world is being caused by hateful, demonically driven atheists like you.
You have threatened/wished every person who disagrees with you with death and your hell-place.
And to add to the sickness, you've even stated you will enjoy watching them suffer.
That's pure hate bucky. You even hate other christians who don't follow your specific cult.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433103 Jan 6, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your satan-being is a god-being...great, at least we all now know you have more than one god-being.
Odd however that when you fail to force your "good" god-being on others you resort to trying to force your "bad" god-being on them.
The nice thing is you fail completely...haha.
Oh, so you are Xcntrik's sock puppet. Good to now know that.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#433104 Jan 6, 2013
Xcntrik is Xtinkage wrote:
Wow... 2 years later and I see that Xcntrik is still at it. Get a life!
Well said.

“SPEBSQSA”

Northern Virginia

#433105 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea what you are talking about.
I'll take that as a concession because you have no good answer to my statement.

“SPEBSQSA”

Northern Virginia

#433106 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
The REJECTION of Christianity. Not just Christianity. You left out a key word. That's why that Newtown massacre occurred, he became just like you, decided to act outwards to express his hatred of God and His followers.
According to other christians it is YOU that have rejected christianity.
There is no evidence to support your claim about Newton...non, zip, notta, zero.
I have never said I hate christians, ever. I disagree with their beliefs. That is my right and there is no longer anything you can do about it. The Constitution was written to prevent you and your kind from forcing anyone into any religious cult.
Now go to your church and "pray" away all your sins of the past week. Clear the slate so you can come back cursing and damning people to your hell-place.

“SPEBSQSA”

Northern Virginia

#433107 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Extra note...you are just pissed because I caught you admitting that your satan-being is a god...hahahahahahaha

Go pray that one away...hahahahahahaha

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#433108 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any such thing.

Why do Christians lie?

Columbus, OH

#433109 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusion.

Columbus, OH

#433110 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
It APPEARS that way because of your perspective, YOU are evil. Now just sit, do nothing , and this will serve as damage control on you part.
Projection.

Columbus, OH

#433111 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not full of hatred....
Denial.

Columbus, OH

#433112 Jan 6, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why I"m weak-willed and prefer wickedness". Any more interpretations I can do for ya?
Dishonesty.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#433113 Jan 6, 2013
why do dumb atheist lie

“SPEBSQSA”

Northern Virginia

#433114 Jan 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know any such thing.
Why do Christians lie?
He doesn't want to admit he called his satan-being a god...but he did.
Deflection was his only recourse but it didn't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min MrAnderson9 880,183
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 13 min Anitha 1,870
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 36 min Halle Berry Sister 2,862
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 50 min Illustrious 347
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min marge 603,438
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Neelakaran 7,646
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,287
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr too lazy to log in 3,982
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web