LMCPPAO!!!
Well said :D
<3

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#432911 Jan 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
To be more specific, it is impossible to tell the story of the Resurrection using the synoptics (or GoJohn), because none of them actually narrate the Resurrection.
What they describe are conflicting events of what supposedly happened leading up to and following the Resurrection.
Check and see if I'm right.
:)
You are 100% right.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432912 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some will say that Viking is not one of those "true Christians"...but I wonder...maybe he does represent "true Christianity". He certainly seems to be a part of a growing number of his ilk.
Most of us would prefer Christians such as NoStress, Senecus, OYE but I wonder if we just prefer them because they are kinder and more compassionate than the Vikings, Thumpers, Wasups?
The Bible is certainly no help in figuring that out...it is filled with conflicting messages...leaving one to wonder just what is the real message...if there is one at all.
From where I sit observing, IMHEO, you know exactly and precisely what the message is, dearest Annie.
Peace<3

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#432913 Jan 4, 2013
Nobody wants to be my sock~! it ain't fair...

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#432914 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHLO people who own lots of socks naturally ASSume all other people also own lots of socks. Maybe they can't help it, maybe they don't understand that some people have no need or desire to own lots of socks, I prefer to go barefoot my self, it's so hot here ;) I've learnt so much on topix! Lol.
<3
G_O_D thinks he's important enough for me to go through all the trouble to use several identities to call him out for the flaming jerk that he is; he's wrong. He's an insignificant and misogynistic little sh*t stain in the bottom of my "Laides' Jockeys."

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432915 Jan 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
To be more specific, it is impossible to tell the story of the Resurrection using the synoptics (or GoJohn), because none of them actually narrate the Resurrection.
What they describe are conflicting events of what supposedly happened leading up to and following the Resurrection.
Check and see if I'm right.
:)
You are right X.
<3

#432916 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's not huh. That's our local troll using huh's name.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were using a proxy, the location tect color would be different than th other 'Huh' unless the original is actually Kate using a proxy. Then she is simply being hoisted by her own petard.
You *want* to believe you're worth all that trouble; you're not.

#432917 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you ? 10 years old ?
Ten would be too old for you.

Go suck another baby's peen.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#432918 Jan 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's a Christian I'm a pink elephant with faerie wings and tentacles, 12 of them.
Peace X <3
I bet you have trouble buying clothes.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#432919 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I personally think every fundie on here has abandoned Christianity long ago due to some supposed slight or hurt and are trying their best to end Christianity as soon as possible.
It's like the survivors of a shipwreck...clinging onto a piece of the wreckage that might support them, telling each other stories of the "great ship"(whose unseaworthiness was actually the cause of their demise in the first place) while they wait for some miracle to "save" them from the disaster.

Location hidden

#432920 Jan 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Nobody wants to be my sock~
No, but I bet a few would like to give you the boot.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432921 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make me bipolar to have an opinion different from yours?
If you are only paying a thousand dollars a year, they are paying much more than you are most likely....
1. It is that one day you are pleasant and the next day, out of the blue, you are calling me a leach and a braggart.

2. If they weren't paying for part of my insurance then I would be getting paid that much more. It is called "compensation" it includes more than Salary amounts. In fact, I can opt out of the employee health insurance program and take the money instead.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#432922 Jan 4, 2013
IRAQVET wrote:
There's a lot of things left out of the bible. The Books of Jubilees both one and two...The Book of Enoch, so many others to include 14 gospels of Jesus. The Sumerian Texts describe what happened and how the Adamu, or Adams were created. The Bible is limited for a reason, that is simply to control the human race. Archaeological facts are being presented by Michael Tellinger in Africa that predate the great flood. Modern man's DNA verifies what are written over 6000 years ago by the Sumerians. All of this is fact...in your face facts! The great debate of religion keeps us arguing and killing eachother over half truths, while the truths are available. The good news is that we do have a soul, the bad news is the Annunaki are depicted as gods, angels or even the god that appeared to Moses...the truth is that facts are better than faith. Do some research!
Carry on...don't just stop there.

#432923 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That was our local troll, pretending to be huh.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I see little difference between the two.
I don't see any difference between you and a rectal pustule.

#432924 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>For those who think that it's okay for our Congressmen to vote themselves lifetime paid insurance premiums for the very best healthcare when they serve no more than one term in Congress. For those who think that it's okay to send billions of dollars to foreign lands to take care of their sick and dying but don't think the sick and dying in this country deserve the same treatment because those people don't 'choose' to be poor.
We rebuild other countries after major disasters but can't seem to do the same for our own citizens. I have personally seen the damage still prevalent in Louisiana and Mississippi from Katrina. Damage that has never been given a thought by Congress. The same will be true for residents affected by Sandy. But we can spend 40 billion dollars in foreign aid while borrowing money from China.
If this makes sense to you, I'd like to hear your reasoning. We have to come to a point where relationships with countries like Egypt come second to our own needs. You would not take food from your family and let them starve to feed Charles Manson. Why would you take funds from disaster victims in other countries and let your own citizens be without?
The same is true for healthcare. We send billions of dollars for healthcare to other countries, including Iraq and Afghanistan. Think about that while you're thinking citizens in this country do not deserve the same kind of medical care we are giving to citizens of other countries.
Remember, when Congress passed Obamacare, they exempted themselves from it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#432925 Jan 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like the survivors of a shipwreck...clinging onto a piece of the wreckage that might support them, telling each other stories of the "great ship"(whose unseaworthiness was actually the cause of their demise in the first place) while they wait for some miracle to "save" them from the disaster.
Very good analogy.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#432926 Jan 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Nobody wants to be my sock~! it ain't fair...
That's because you're always whackin it in your sock Clownie. Your dumb!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432927 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>...You are part of the problem by thinking that since you can afford insurance, those who can't shouldn't be worried about. At least that's the impression you gave. Maybe I'm wrong and if so, I will apologize.
I have no problem helping those less fortunate. I would gladly pay twice as much taxes if I could guarantee that it was going where it was supposed to go.

A decade ago I investigated my state's welfare system, only 25% of the money went to assistance, 25% went to (under)pay welfare system employees and 50% went to government contractors and suppliers (similar to the Haliburton scam) as well as over paid "administrators" all of whom had political connections.

#432928 Jan 4, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools...
And you christians always claim to be wise by virtue of *being* christian.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432929 Jan 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have trouble buying clothes.
Yep, that's why I wonder the planet butt naked and barefoot.
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 864,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 599,565
Something blocking my vaginal entrance...? 37 min daijoubu 1
9/11&bin 43 min REV CAROL 1
Know What You Throwing Away 55 min CarlBenjamin 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,984
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,990
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 612,903
More from around the web