Why I’m no longer a Christian

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#432851 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
I love torturing the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love tormenting the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love exposing the Pigs!!!!!!!!!!
I love castrating the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love heaping, tasking, and stinging the Pigs!!!
I love pissing off the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love annoying the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love destroying the Pigs!!!!!!!
The Pigs are mine!!!!!!!!!
The Pigs are all mine!!!!!!!!!
I own the Pigs!!!!!!!!!!
I own alllllllllllll the Pigs!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing, Christian.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#432852 Jan 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Presidential debate televised or not was between Romney and Obama, The other candidates weren't even allowed to debate with them, and, apparently no one thought anything about it, or that it was wrong. Our political system is broke..........Worst part is not enough of us care, or realize..........
We have the BEST political system that money can buy.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432853 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
Okay freaks, that's enough torture and intellectual ass-whipping for one day. Unlike you atheist Monkeys I have a life AND a wife. And I'd much rather make love to her than to remain here, embarrassing, humiliating, and obliterating you dumb, clueless lemurs. Although I must admit.......I ENJOY THOROUGHLY IT!!!!!!!!!!SO LONG SUCKERS!!!!!!!
We understand. Your shift is up and you can't steal any more time from your employer so you're saying byebye for the afternoon.

Enjoy!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432854 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry that you can't follow context and content, Annie.
how lovely and hopeful do you think mac's idea of eternal extinction is???
You're the one who said this is a corrupt and disease ridden life. Mac didn't say anything like that. It is your picture of this life.

So it's not Annie who can't follow context and content. She's following YOUR statement.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432855 Jan 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Introduction to Christianity:
<quoted text>
Some will say that Viking is not one of those "true Christians"...but I wonder...maybe he does represent "true Christianity". He certainly seems to be a part of a growing number of his ilk.

Most of us would prefer Christians such as NoStress, Senecus, OYE but I wonder if we just prefer them because they are kinder and more compassionate than the Vikings, Thumpers, Wasups?

The Bible is certainly no help in figuring that out...it is filled with conflicting messages...leaving one to wonder just what is the real message...if there is one at all.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432856 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who said this is a corrupt and disease ridden life. Mac didn't say anything like that. It is your picture of this life.
So it's not Annie who can't follow context and content. She's following YOUR statement.
I forget sometimes that part of our audience here can not follow anything more complicated than..."See Spot Run". Even then they will need to be told what direction that Spot is running in!

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#432857 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
I love torturing the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love tormenting the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love exposing the Pigs!!!!!!!!!!
I love castrating the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love heaping, tasking, and stinging the Pigs!!!
I love pissing off the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love annoying the Pigs!!!!!!!!
I love destroying the Pigs!!!!!!!
The Pigs are mine!!!!!!!!!
The Pigs are all mine!!!!!!!!!
I own the Pigs!!!!!!!!!!
I own alllllllllllll the Pigs!!!!!!!!!!
And you fit in quite nicely with the pigs also.
Another religious fanatic with violent tendencies.
How long before you snap and we learn of yet another mass murder crime in the name of some god-being?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#432858 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, if that's what your life is - I'm glad I'm not you.
corruption and demise is everyone's lives in the flesh, mac. i.e, you're not gonna get out of this alive! head-in-sand much?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#432859 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe in eternal extinction. That does not mean that I will not die but that when I die that which I have touched will remain behind.
Each of us will pass from this world and when we do there will be those that replace us...to carry on where we left off.
The world that we live in is what we have made of it...if you believe that it is corrupt and disease ridden then that is what you will find.
My post to had nothing to do with Mac's...did it have to...no...it had to do with what your words evoked in my mind...
Whether you think that I can read in context is irrelevant...I go with what one's words inspire within...sorry if you can't keep up with me!
mumbo-jumbo! do you mind if i call you "worm-food-Annie"?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432860 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL So...not even you can follow the context of your own post??? LOL
We won't tell Wasup that he was the one that didn't get it...we will keep that a secret...okay???
:-)
*morally reprehensible snicker*

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432861 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the way you see life, then there would be no reason not to. I see life as a beautiful thing. You see it as corrupt and disease ridden. The point made was that if you think there is something so much better, why not make sure you go to it as soon as possible. Don't go to a doctor when you get sick. Don't look both ways before stepping out onto a busy roadway. Go to that beautiful place as quickly as possible. But of course, you don't. You hang on as long as possible, taking antibiotics, getting sutures when you're cut badly, having broken bones set, etc etc etc.
So you can't really want to go to heaven all that badly. What you really want is to stay in a world you see as corrupt and disease ridden as long as you possibly can.
Much better than my response.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432862 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
corruption and demise is everyone's lives in the flesh, mac. i.e, you're not gonna get out of this alive! head-in-sand much?
You're not following the exchange.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432863 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Viking has no logic so I doubt if he will get the irony. LOL
Mum's the word.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432865 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the BEST political system that money can buy.
You can bet your bibby on that one.
SCIENCEandRELIGI ON EVIL

United States

#432866 Jan 4, 2013
You dumb Christians nutcases should find topics about what all those MAd Scientist who ruining the earth with their mad science! These Scientist/buffs outsmarting you Dumb Christains, to balance playing field do talk about evil Science mad experiments...counter them with research you dumb Christian fundies/ religious fruitcakes! JAJAJAJAJJAJa

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432867 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
mumbo-jumbo! do you mind if i call you "worm-food-Annie"?
You must do whatever your faith requires of you...even if that means belittling others Wasup...I understand...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#432869 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
MARK 16: 8 HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!
FACT!!!!!!!!!!FACT!!!!!!!!!!to tal FACT!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Fantasy Island.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#432870 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some will say that Viking is not one of those "true Christians"...but I wonder...maybe he does represent "true Christianity". He certainly seems to be a part of a growing number of his ilk.
Most of us would prefer Christians such as NoStress, Senecus, OYE but I wonder if we just prefer them because they are kinder and more compassionate than the Vikings, Thumpers, Wasups?
The Bible is certainly no help in figuring that out...it is filled with conflicting messages...leaving one to wonder just what is the real message...if there is one at all.
I just appreciate the entertainment.

There are many messages that flow through the texts. Different messages for different people at different times in different circumstances.

One can find just about anything one likes in those hallowed pages. Most of it is pretty good stuff. When one adds the ability to be able to "interpret" what the book never actually says, the sky is the limit. We get a Christianity that really has no idea what's in the book. Instead, as Clownie shows regularly, we get quotemining Christians who don't even understand the context of what they quote.

In The Rise and Fall of the Bible, Timothy Beal describes the current era of Western Christianity as an era of Biblical Consumerism without Biblical literacy.

I think that describes it well.

Wanna buy a cross I made out of some 2 x 4s? It will make Jesus happy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#432871 Jan 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just appreciate the entertainment.
There are many messages that flow through the texts. Different messages for different people at different times in different circumstances.
One can find just about anything one likes in those hallowed pages. Most of it is pretty good stuff. When one adds the ability to be able to "interpret" what the book never actually says, the sky is the limit. We get a Christianity that really has no idea what's in the book. Instead, as Clownie shows regularly, we get quotemining Christians who don't even understand the context of what they quote.
In The Rise and Fall of the Bible, Timothy Beal describes the current era of Western Christianity as an era of Biblical Consumerism without Biblical literacy.
I think that describes it well.
Wanna buy a cross I made out of some 2 x 4s? It will make Jesus happy.
Indeed!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#432872 Jan 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
Hey boss!

De plane, de plane!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 29 min old_moose 30,572
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min truth 687,142
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 1 hr Voice of Reason 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Aerobatty 987,071
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 9 hr skurrrrallla 14
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 9 hr meetsnapgirls 3
Looking for girls to snapchat 9 hr meetsnapgirls 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Seentheotherside 619,787
More from around the web