Why I’m no longer a Christian

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432831 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
GAME.......SET.....MATCH. My God.........that was really easy.
Poe.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#432832 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's just noise.
Lest we forget, here's the original question, rephrased:
If your afterlife is so much better than this one, why are you still here?
the better question is:

if this corrupt & disease ridden life is the best there is, why not just pop a cap in the noggin today?
VIKING

New York, NY

#432833 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's all very well, but did he not?
NO!!!!!!!!!!Raising people from the dead, performing COUNTLESS miracles, saving countless souls, spreading love, compassion, forgiveness, and charity like no one before or since, being rejected by the Jews, killed by the Romans, dying for all mankind and then resurrecting from the Dead and ascending to Heaven is NOT synonymous with suicide. Last I checked he was crucified, he didn't swallow Hemlock. WOW..........JUST WOW !!!!!!!!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432834 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
I don't see it change much anytime soon. <smile>
I am encouraging everyone to vote out every incumbent in Congress. That should be a good start. We have voted for imbeciles long enough.

And, if people can see through the religious rhetoric and learn to research what a person has actually done so far in their political career and how they have voted, it will be an even bigger step forward.

I guarantee you that most teabaggers have never gotten past the words 'family values'. They can't even give an answer when you ask them what family values they think politicians are talking about. They don't realize it's just a great big hook. Ask one of them which family values they have that you don't have and get the deer in the headlights stare or some religious nonsense that has nothing whatsoever to do with what you and I consider family values.
VIKING

New York, NY

#432835 Jan 4, 2013
Okay freaks, that's enough torture and intellectual ass-whipping for one day. Unlike you atheist Monkeys I have a life AND a wife. And I'd much rather make love to her than to remain here, embarrassing, humiliating, and obliterating you dumb, clueless lemurs. Although I must admit.......I ENJOY THOROUGHLY IT!!!!!!!!!!SO LONG SUCKERS!!!!!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432836 Jan 4, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity.
I mean, I couldn't make this stuff up....
Makes you want to join right up, huh?

Oh, and I figured out who juicylu is. Viking is his husband.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432837 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the better question is:
if this corrupt & disease ridden life is the best there is, why not just pop a cap in the noggin today?
Is that all you see of this life Wasup...disease redden and corrupt???

There are many more beautiful moments than bad ones...you just have been taught not to see them.

The sun is shining on the snow capped mountains...seagulls are diving in the bay...nature at it's best.

I am sorry that all you are able to see is so ugly for you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432838 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I GOT to you......If I hadn't you wouldn't have taken the time, energy and effort to reply. SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE BEING THE PUPPETMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S GOOD TO BE THE PUPPETMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
Actually it takes very little effort or time to respond to you Viking...

Tell every one of you that I said hello.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432839 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I just paid off my student loans a couple years ago.
What is your point ?
I have had well paying jobs most of my life and paid my share of taxes.
So why do you claim I am part of the problem with the USA ?
My point was just as I stated. You are a fortunate individual. That meant nothing other than what it said.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432840 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I GOT to you......If I hadn't you wouldn't have taken the time, energy and effort to reply. SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE BEING THE PUPPETMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S GOOD TO BE THE PUPPETMASTER!!!!!!!!!!
By that same logic, everyone to whom you respond has gotten to you, BIG TIME, or you wouldn't have taken the time and effort to answer dozens of posts to them.

You can't even manage to master the English language. But, you have managed to have many sock puppets. I guess that's what makes you a puppetmaster (sic).

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#432841 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you see of this life Wasup...disease redden and corrupt???
There are many more beautiful moments than bad ones...you just have been taught not to see them.
The sun is shining on the snow capped mountains...seagulls are diving in the bay...nature at it's best.
I am sorry that all you are able to see is so ugly for you.
i'm sorry that you can't follow context and content, Annie.

how lovely and hopeful do you think mac's idea of eternal extinction is???
catyui aery

Haskovo, Bulgaria

#432842 Jan 4, 2013
caryu

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432843 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the better question is:
Wow, if that's what your life is - I'm glad I'm not you.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#432844 Jan 4, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that I agree with government supplice law enforcement, fire and emergency services? There is such a thing as a volunteer fire dept. Hospitals can provide emergency services which can be covered under a private health plan. As for police I would prefer a well armed and trained community watch group over that of a gang of thugs payed with stolen money that think that they have more rights than those that they are menat to "protect and serve".
Once again...
http://www.policemisconduct.net/
Bad ideas...it could never work.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432845 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry that you can't follow context and content, Annie.
how lovely and hopeful do you think mac's idea of eternal extinction is???
I do not believe in eternal extinction. That does not mean that I will not die but that when I die that which I have touched will remain behind.

Each of us will pass from this world and when we do there will be those that replace us...to carry on where we left off.

The world that we live in is what we have made of it...if you believe that it is corrupt and disease ridden then that is what you will find.

My post to had nothing to do with Mac's...did it have to...no...it had to do with what your words evoked in my mind...

Whether you think that I can read in context is irrelevant...I go with what one's words inspire within...sorry if you can't keep up with me!

Ecclesiates

3:1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven:

3:2 A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3:3 A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up;

3:4 A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance;

3:5 A time to cast away stones, And a time to gather stones together; A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;

3:6 A time to seek, And a time to lose; A time to keep, And a time to cast away;

3:7 A time to tear, And a time to sew; A time to keep silence, And a time to speak;

3:8 A time to love, And a time to hate; A time for war, And a time for peace.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432846 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, if that's what your life is - I'm glad I'm not you.
LOL So...not even you can follow the context of your own post??? LOL

We won't tell Wasup that he was the one that didn't get it...we will keep that a secret...okay???

:-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432847 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> By that same logic, everyone to whom you respond has gotten to you, BIG TIME, or you wouldn't have taken the time and effort to answer dozens of posts to them.
You can't even manage to master the English language. But, you have managed to have many sock puppets. I guess that's what makes you a puppetmaster (sic).
Viking has no logic so I doubt if he will get the irony. LOL

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#432848 Jan 4, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Christianity at work. Unedited and complete.
Anybody want some?
No thanks...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432849 Jan 4, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the better question is:
If that's the way you see life, then there would be no reason not to. I see life as a beautiful thing. You see it as corrupt and disease ridden. The point made was that if you think there is something so much better, why not make sure you go to it as soon as possible. Don't go to a doctor when you get sick. Don't look both ways before stepping out onto a busy roadway. Go to that beautiful place as quickly as possible. But of course, you don't. You hang on as long as possible, taking antibiotics, getting sutures when you're cut badly, having broken bones set, etc etc etc.

So you can't really want to go to heaven all that badly. What you really want is to stay in a world you see as corrupt and disease ridden as long as you possibly can.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#432850 Jan 4, 2013
Introduction to Christianity:
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your putrid, rancid, good for nothing mouth, you AIDS infested, prevaricating, canard-creating, fact-twisting, fact-distorting, cherry-picking, out of context taking, gutless, cowardly, sack of illiterate rotting pigshit. You're the biggest f*cking joke on the Internet and completely insane to boot. That's why you've been banned from 8, count them.....8 forums and were the laughing stock of "Why Should Jesus Love Me". You lying little shit. One thing is to be an arrogant,pompous ass; but when you're a clueless, illiterate, frightening delusional, pompous ass who can't spell "cat".....well....th at's just another level of disgustingly wretched humanity. You are the stupidest, lifeless, purposeless, most bored sack of yellow-bellied, treacherous feces in the History of the World Wide Web. Example: You say that Mark 16: 8 says "He got up" when it CLEARLY says "HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD" New Living Translation. Now......to whom should I heed...A Bible put together by 92....count them asswipe.....92 scholars....or the grotesquely stupid opinion of ONE AIDS diluted, satanically possessed, completely insane, incredibly poorly educated, unimaginably retarded, whacked out megalomaniac who knows as much about the Bible as a Yak. You big jerkoff, Mark 16: 8 HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD.......you acutely stupid jackass. Jesus predicted his death and RESURRECTION in Mark NUMEROUS.......AS IN NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!!! You lying little Pr*ck. Your ignorance is so immensely protean, it seeps right through my monitor. You eternal moron you. Jesus also said he was God ALL THROUGHOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!This in an eternal and immutable FACT!!!FACT!!!FACT!!!You have yet to convince ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON OF ANYTHING!!!!NOT ONE FUC*EN THING!!!!!Every where you go the only thing you garnish is deep-seeded hatred and unparalled contempt. I have never, never, ever, ever seen such a bored, purposeless, lifeless, miserable sack of camel regurgitation in my 45 years on this Planet....NOT EVER!!!! Go buy a fuc*en life asshole and see if you can actually spend more than 10 minutes a day of this forum. You freak...you utterly daft little freak. MARK 16: 8 HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!AND THERE IS NOTHING, LESS THAN NOTHING, LESS THAN ETERNAL NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU PIG!!!!!!!!!!YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Clearwater 36,979
EXPOSING: The Clintons And The Russians 1 hr Big Truth 1
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 1 hr Big Truth 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr Big Truth 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aura Mytha 988,467
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 5 hr Erratic Mind 1
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 6 hr RealityHurts 185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Seentheotherside 688,731
More from around the web