Why I’m no longer a Christian
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#432769 Jan 4, 2013
Good for you, that you no longer accept false ideas. The bible is full of lies. Thou shalt not kill but you continue to kill all those animals. Thou shalt not lie but you continue to exxagrate your claims on the news. Thou shalt not committ adultry but you continue to engage in pologomy.

Even America is full of itself. The first amendment says that you can say whatever you want but the judge will hold you in contempt of court if you speak your mind. The second amendment says anyone can buy a gun but the state and city have put up headaches such as permits and restrictions. The fifth amedment says that you do not have to say anything but the cop keeps asking you what happened, same with the judge.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432770 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, only the first $110,000 of your earnings are taxed for SS. So where you teach must pay one hell of a lot more than other learning institutions and you must have gotten one hefty raise.
My SS payment increased $150/ month as of Jan. 1st. Everyone's did.

It is now $500/ month plus $100/month for Medicare Tax

$600 X 12 =$7200/year

What do you question that ? It is right off the paystub I have right here in front of me.

Yes, I get paid at the PhD level with maximum seniority bonuses.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432771 Jan 4, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the fold, Annie.
As I keep saying, there's nobody here but us.
:-)

Your post made me remember...

After my mother died I would forget. Something would happen, I would see something, think of something and I would pick up the phone to call her...only to remember that she was gone. She had been such a part of my life. It made me feel...alone...just me.

I suspect that giving up a delusion will be similar...accepting that it is just us. Oh well...

One day I was walking and ran across a guy that was asking for donations and holding a sign...

"Help me find my road to enlightenment"...

I couldn't help but laugh thinking that I couldn't even find my own!

Since the beginning of time man has sat on a hillside gazing at the sky...wondering what was out there...I wonder...what conclusions did he come to...did he find an answer or did he just move on and let someone else have his hillside.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432772 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>... You're part of the problem, not part of the solution. You brag about how inexpensive your insurance is,....
1. I do not know how much my employer pays for my benefits, I only know my share.
2. I am not part of 'the problem'.
3. I wasn't bragging, I was stating a fact.
4. Are you bipolar ?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432773 Jan 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Presidential debate televised or not was between Romney and Obama, The other candidates weren't even allowed to debate with them, and, apparently no one thought anything about it, or that it was wrong. Our political system is broke..........Worst part is not enough of us care, or realize..........
Americans in general have become so apathetic that they really don't realize anything that's happening. They will blame 'them' when things go wrong but don't see that they are part and parcel of the problem.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432775 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>...when you lose your job, are in an accident that almost kills you and takes away everything you have ever worked for ....
Like when I was injured and paralized for three months, lost my job and place to live got nothing from Washington to help me ?

<face palm>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432776 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>...They will blame 'them'....
Like you just did to me ?

<face palm>

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432777 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give fish when required, am always willing to teach people to fish. If some can't take care of themselves I understand. I also know a lot of people just milk the system.
As for a "global economy", to me that is the ridiculous idea of putting a hole in your boat so you can drown with everyone else.
I think we depend on a global economy far too much, but we can't not depend on it in some ways. You cannot be completely autonomous in this day and age, but you can choose not to borrow money to help others when you can't help yourself.

If we still had debtor's prisons and ran our affairs as the government does, we'd be there. Too bad we can't enact that for those who put us there. Too bad we can't convince people not to vote in their own self disinterest, also.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432778 Jan 4, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never laughed at an atheist's illogical post this much in my life. LMAO
Why?

Think about it.

If your afterlife is going to be so much better than this one, why are you hanging on so tightly?
VIKING

New York, NY

#432779 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My SS payment increased $150/ month as of Jan. 1st. Everyone's did.
It is now $500/ month plus $100/month for Medicare Tax
$600 X 12 =$7200/year
What do you question that ? It is right off the paystub I have right here in front of me.
Yes, I get paid at the PhD level with maximum seniority bonuses.
Shut your putrid, rancid, good for nothing mouth, you AIDS infested, prevaricating, canard-creating, fact-twisting, fact-distorting, cherry-picking, out of context taking, gutless, cowardly, sack of illiterate rotting pigshit. You're the biggest f*cking joke on the Internet and completely insane to boot. That's why you've been banned from 8, count them.....8 forums and were the laughing stock of "Why Should Jesus Love Me". You lying little shit. One thing is to be an arrogant,pompous ass; but when you're a clueless, illiterate, frightening delusional, pompous ass who can't spell "cat".....well....th at's just another level of disgustingly wretched humanity. You are the stupidest, lifeless, purposeless, most bored sack of yellow-bellied, treacherous feces in the History of the World Wide Web. Example: You say that Mark 16: 8 says "He got up" when it CLEARLY says "HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD" New Living Translation. Now......to whom should I heed...A Bible put together by 92....count them asswipe.....92 scholars....or the grotesquely stupid opinion of ONE AIDS diluted, satanically possessed, completely insane, incredibly poorly educated, unimaginably retarded, whacked out megalomaniac who knows as much about the Bible as a Yak. You big jerkoff, Mark 16: 8 HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD.......you acutely stupid jackass. Jesus predicted his death and RESURRECTION in Mark NUMEROUS.......AS IN NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!!! You lying little Pr*ck. Your ignorance is so immensely protean, it seeps right through my monitor. You eternal moron you. Jesus also said he was God ALL THROUGHOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!!!!! JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!This in an eternal and immutable FACT!!!FACT!!!FACT!!!You have yet to convince ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON OF ANYTHING!!!!NOT ONE FUC*EN THING!!!!!Every where you go the only thing you garnish is deep-seeded hatred and unparalled contempt. I have never, never, ever, ever seen such a bored, purposeless, lifeless, miserable sack of camel regurgitation in my 45 years on this Planet....NOT EVER!!!! Go buy a fuc*en life asshole and see if you can actually spend more than 10 minutes a day of this forum. You freak...you utterly daft little freak. MARK 16: 8 HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!AND THERE IS NOTHING, LESS THAN NOTHING, LESS THAN ETERNAL NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PIG!!!!!!!!!!YOU ILLITERATE PIG!!!!!!!!!!
VIKING

New York, NY

#432780 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Think about it.
If your afterlife is going to be so much better than this one, why are you hanging on so tightly?
Can you possibly be any stupider?.........no seriously.
VIKING

New York, NY

#432781 Jan 4, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Think about it.
Even though you are unquestionably Hell-bound and inarguably lost, I've always somewhat thought you were at least a wee bit intelligent and somewhat educated. The above post has just totally and permanently destroyed such a notion. You have just given "stupid", "illogical" and "convoluted" a whole new meaning. You're just so smart you know, you're right, you're absolutely right....Jesus said "Please commit immediate suicide so you can all go to Heaven" I say this with no due respect..........YOU ARE ONE DUMB ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#432782 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you possibly be any stupider?.........no seriously.
Whose gonna win Saturday night?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432784 Jan 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think we depend on a global economy far too much, but we can't not depend on it in some ways. You cannot be completely autonomous in this day and age, but you can choose not to borrow money to help others when you can't help yourself.
If we still had debtor's prisons and ran our affairs as the government does, we'd be there. Too bad we can't enact that for those who put us there. Too bad we can't convince people not to vote in their own self disinterest, also.
Agreed.

I don't see it change much anytime soon. <smile>

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432785 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when a post is written with the passion of...a mother. No one does it better when a mom is fighting for her kids.
Love to you WN!
Love to you too, Annie.

The Borderland of Sol

#432786 Jan 4, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is called civil disobedience... jury nullification helps too.
If you ever want to get out of jury duty (some do), wear a button says "FIJA"* on. Every lawyer in the place will be fighting to be the first to get you thrown off.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432787 Jan 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Greyboxers don't get avatars.
Proxies get grey placenames
Non-Proxied get blue placenames
Both "Huh"s are non-proxied from the same town.
So you think there is only one person in that town in TX and that huh is purposefully talking trash to himself? Okay.
VIKING

New York, NY

#432788 Jan 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't use the word anti-Christian...that is your word...not mine.
However...
You are anti-non-Christan...by your criteria...it's implied you hate.
Let's see...
And the second is like it:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
"If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them!
Oooops...you are in big trouble!
You're the one who's in big trouble, you two-faced little phony. You're such a staggering hypocrite. You're nothing but a despicable Wolf in Sheep's clothing. But guess what, you fake little bitch, your incredibly thin veil is getting thinner and thinner because your true sentiments are becoming more and more obvious. You hate Christianity and Christians as much if not more than that loathsome, beastial, despicably awful, disgustingly horrible, eternally wretched, acutely stupid, unimaginably ignorant, totally non-educated, transsexual he/she fag*ot named Kaitlin....I mean Kevin. You're no different and it's becoming clearer and clearer with each and every one of your Anti-Christian posts. You came in here cowardly hiding behind your "neutrality and impartiality" the same way you did in "Why Should Jesus Love Me" you big bullshitter you, but we're on to you.....we're on to you big time, you poorly disguised, foul little bitch. But don't worry asshole, it matters not what I think, it only matters what God thinks........the God you WILL be judged by....LIKE IT OR NOT BITCH!!!!! And when he judges your anti-Christian soul, and Christianity hating heart you WILL receive your proper and long overdue comeuppance. Keep on with your predictable bullshit......see how far it gets you in eternity. I want to see the expression on that "fair and impartial" face of yours when Satan's Demons are shoving Watermelons up your ass. You devious, duplicitous, masquerading, big bullshitter you!!!!!!!!!
VIKING

New York, NY

#432789 Jan 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose gonna win Saturday night?
Whom do YOU say?

The Borderland of Sol

#432791 Jan 4, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you are unquestionably Hell-bound and inarguably lost, I've always somewhat thought you were at least a wee bit intelligent and somewhat educated. The above post has just totally and permanently destroyed such a notion. You have just given "stupid", "illogical" and "convoluted" a whole new meaning. You're just so smart you know, you're right, you're absolutely right....Jesus said "Please commit immediate suicide so you can all go to Heaven" I say this with no due respect..........YOU ARE ONE DUMB ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!
You're not responding to the question.

Why is that?

It seems fairly easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Chilli J 47,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 692,162
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul really is dead 473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 990,714
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 5 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 8 hr Just curious 78
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 11 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web