Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432612 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you can not understand clownie...I don't think that you are dumb...you just play they role of a dumb person is all. Don't fear an education...don't hate yourself for the lack of one...most of all...don't look down upon yourself because you don't understand.
The kids that I used to work with...they misbehaved in order to cover up the fact that they were behind in their education. As I told them...you can change it...but only if you want to.
In the future I will try when I address you to write more to your level so that it won't be too hard for you. In the mean time...you don't have to play the role of a clown...you can do better than that.
I've seen kids use sarcasm to cover up the fact that they were behind in their education. Kids are funny aren't they?
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432613 Jan 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>"" The last piece of ass you got, priny tick, was when your finger popped through the toilet paper. ".
<quoted text>
Actually, I never said any such thing. I wish I had, though.
So, why the lie, scumbag? I was getting ready to cut you some slack, but with your latest little insult I've changed my mind, you dickless eight-pound sack full of ten pounds of shit.
Are you still pissed because you can't take away my beliefs in my family's trad while you sit there commanding we all believe in your historicized jesus? You are such a sad little leaky scumbag.
Hi Kitty Kat! Can I call you that? Missed you, I do love your posts! LMCPAO!!!
Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Peace <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432614 Jan 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>.... Jerry. Suck any baby foreskin cuttings lately, wedgie.
<quoted text>
We both read your posts, asshole; of *course* you're going to attract similar reactions.
Why do you insist on pretending that I need to hide behind a different screen name to call you a worthless douchebag, you worthless douchebag? I haven't even been here for a couple of days, and still you want to insult me. And you accuse *me* of hate.
IMHLO people who own lots of socks naturally ASSume all other people also own lots of socks. Maybe they can't help it, maybe they don't understand that some people have no need or desire to own lots of socks, I prefer to go barefoot my self, it's so hot here ;) I've learnt so much on topix! Lol.
<3

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#432615 Jan 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>The writer of that article is like that they said "most of us." Some people judge themselves more harshly than others. Society tends to call those people masochistic.
lol

I was just messing with you.

Seriously...

>:[

I can't stay serious with you for long.

xD

When was the last time you ever called someone out on being a hypocrite? And when you do they never admit to it and then change their behavior for the better. People always find ways to pardon themselves for bad deeds, excuse the bad behavior in any way they can. We should be harder on ourselves than we are. I call slapping myself around "behavior modification". You must be diligent for it to work though.:)

I don't think it's masochistic at all; not that there's anything wrong with that...in small doses. ;)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432616 Jan 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't got nuthin' against barefoot and pregnant.
Since there is no telling what you have been taught about women in early Christianity, I'll once again defer to the Jesus to Christ site and an article written by Karen King, Professor of New Testament Studies and the History of Ancient Christianity at Harvard University in the Divinity School.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
I can't read it, the Pastorals forbid it.
Lol...before I read you link, what I've learnt about women in early Christianity is that we are to be a help to our men, to put it simply, nothing worse than a screeching wench. Jesus taught that women have great faith and he promoted that women could learn the scriptures too not just be stuck in the kitchen, so to speak.
I love this passage;

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother. Matthew 12:50 (NIV)

I love the story of Mary and Martha too, anyhoo, I'll go check out your link.
Peace <3

Location hidden

#432617 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww.....kitty, so cute <3
Puuuurr:)

Location hidden

#432618 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...that makes no sense. Why would anyone willingly spend their time at a place that is futile?.....
Get real. You are on Topix, the most futile site on the internet. Stop making fun of someone for doing the same things that you do.

Hypocrite.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432619 Jan 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Get real. You are on Topix, the most futile site on the internet. Stop making fun of someone for doing the same things that you do.
Hypocrite.
I think I like you ;D
<3

Location hidden

#432620 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Who claimed abortion was "moral". Please demonstrate that first.
Morality is always subjective. Thou shall not kill, right? Ergo, killing an intruder in your home who intends your family harm is immoral according to the subjective morality of the Bible but not according to any court in the land. Go figure.
Choosing a zygote over the life of a mother could be amoral. Making a rape victim vp iron the baby and then allowing the rapist visitation is arguably immoral even by the subjectively ridiculous, subjectively amoral standards of Yeahnoway.
The government sanctions it, that makes it "socially" moral. The government says war is moral too, IOWs dead children are just statistics.

Abortion on demand is immoral. You know as well as I do that there is only a very small percentage of abortions that are done to save the mother's life. The millions of "on demands" are done in clinics; emergency abortions are done in a hospital.
Is it moral to snuff a baby/fetus for its father's crimes? Too bad the baby can't talk, hmmm?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#432621 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace <3
Tell me about Mary and Martha.

And Bethany.

Location hidden

#432622 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Death cult. Disgusting.
So says the pro-abortion, pro-suicide advocate.

Hypocrite.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432623 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...before I read you link, what I've learnt about women in early Christianity is that we are to be a help to our men, to put it simply, nothing worse than a screeching wench. Jesus taught that women have great faith and he promoted that women could learn the scriptures too not just be stuck in the kitchen, so to speak.
I love this passage;
For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother. Matthew 12:50 (NIV)
Peace <3
All good things I say. I feel for the martyrs but have great respect for them. I went to a Charismatic Pentecostal church a couple of times and it had a couple of Preacher women, they wore loads of gold jewellery, shiny clothes and stilettos. One of them talked a lot about sex in the city and buying shoes and giving shoes out to young women as prizes. The other one talked a lot about us healing each other, speaking in tongues and 'moving with' the Spirit. I'm not sure that's what Jesus had in mind but people in the church acting possessed reminded me of Mahikari and Macumba and thoroughly freaked me out.
I'd quite happily follow Jesus around and wash His feet and listen to Him and sometimes ask questions. As for preaching I'm not sure but I do enjoy teaching, especially my sons.
I just love the way Jesus treated Mary Magdalene, also the way she responded. I just love Jesus.
I am finding Frontline very interesting and informative too, so, thanks X :D
What are your thoughts on female Preachers?
Peace <3

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432624 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't my verse, that is G-O-D sock, who has proven himself as Clownie Nitwotsan.
I am you ?

Wow! You need to be in a mental hospital.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432625 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us, G-O-D.
Now Kitten is me and I am you ?

How long has it been since you started refusing to take your Haldol ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432626 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, that has always been my line. You have Ben exposed. You are Nitwitsan, KittenKoder, and Paul is not God. You are a C student Camaro-driving, masturbating loser.
Is the part where I have to humor you or you will go psycho on a Kindergarden class ?

I hope your Mom locked up her guns.

Location hidden

#432627 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> When you remember who used to write lol in almost every post, you'll know who this is.
Princess Susan.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432628 Jan 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Get real. You are on Topix, the most futile site on the internet. Stop making fun of someone for doing the same things that you do.
Hypocrite.
Futile is what the other poster and you have used...not me. So...if you think this place is futile...why be here?

Making fun??? I don't recall doing that...only asking why one would hang out at a place that they think is futile.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant. I wouldn't know you if I passed you on the street...you don't pay my bills...and you won't be at my funeral. Sorry...It just really doesn't matter.

But thanks for your input.

Location hidden

#432629 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't apply to me. I was never a fundamentalist Christian. Next.
Let's talk about YOUR religion.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432630 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's not huh. That's our local troll using huh's name.
If it were using a proxy, the location tect color would be different than th other 'Huh' unless the original is actually Kate using a proxy. Then she is simply being hoisted by her own petard.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432631 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Kitten is me and I am you ?
How long has it been since you started refusing to take your Haldol ?
Lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liamm 653,910
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Hukt on Fonix 63,748
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min andet1987 2,577
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min -Scare__ Crow- 3,803
Why do guys lie to women so much about marriage? 48 min Deceived by guy 1
Does anyone know Darrin Neuling?? 59 min Deceived by guy 1
$$$ Fedz Pimping Poisonous Meat - Don't Buy! 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr pusherman_ 973,748
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr lightbeamrider 106,490
More from around the web