“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432458 Jan 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I'm at work and I'm the only male nurse here tonight. All the female nurses are talking about shopping. Somebody help me please.
what are they shopping for???

i had the best male nurse when i had my third baby. he was such a hoot!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432459 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't take drugs.
I recommend lithium for your condition, wedgie.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#432460 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>in other words dishonesty is the easiest way out.

LOL. seems WN had you pegged from the very beginning!!!!!!!!

if you actually think clownie has the right approach......christerdom is exactly where you belong!
Avoiding a fight is not dishonesty. It's just avoiding a fight. I don't have to respond to anything I don't wish to respond to so yes, I side step, make a joke or ignore certain things all together. If you don't like it, don't address me. Simple. There are people I like talking to and there are people I don't like talking to, it's my choice, it's a public forum and bottom line is, none of it matters because you and wn don't know me and your judgements of me and vice versa mean exactly nothing. Yes, sometimes I think Clownie has the right approach, some people are just not to be taken seriously or spoken to seriously, especially ones who just want to have infantile and moronic arguments, IMO.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432461 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you do your masters work satan owns your soul
Actually, Satan love the grammatically incorrect. You are his beyotch.

By the way, as depicted, Satan is a redneck.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432462 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad I didn't believe before I had my children.....
That brings me to a question. What are your thoughts on if one commits suicide they go to hell?
Peace <3
Hell is imaginary, but that is the only metric in which Christianity wins. There are less suicides among the strong adherents for that very reason. Of course, this exposes the immorality of the dogma as far as other metrics are concerned.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432463 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know who the Galatians were ?
Do you, really? Because, after all, you can't claim absolute knowledge of history while denigrating other knowledge of history.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432464 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. If I beleived that when I die I am guaranteed eternal bliss, I would put a bullet through my brain in a heartbeat.
You are guaranteed eternal bliss. Here. Try this Glock.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432465 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>vile demon... satan owns your soul
Yeah, except that souls and Satan's don't exist. You were so close.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432466 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on down, Kitten.
I ain't dead yet and don't plan on ending such a great life.
Yes, a 75 in Computer Science is almost Nobel worthy
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432467 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just die and your matter and energy returns to the cosmos or in religious terms, your bady returns to the earth and your spirit returns to God.
And that would make you nuts. There is zero evidence for your assertion. You are street corner, sandwich board material.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432468 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you have as much right as any of the non believeing knucle dragging atheist, on this thread.. keep slaping and stomping the vile demons...
Yes, slape away.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432469 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you are so evil... satan owns your soul... ye ole vile demon
Saban, Satan. Houndstooth? Forget it, faggelah. Your stripes are solid.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432470 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Saban. Satan.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432472 Jan 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Over what? Are you talking out of your ass?
Please show me the posts where I'm showing hatred on this thread?
You used your brain. Christians hate that.

“The..”

#432473 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't we use the Bible?

Does it make sense to use a Bible to rebuke those that don't believe in it?

Since Christians do use it as a weapon against the non-Christian then I think that we have every right to make sure that it is being used in context and to point out when it is not. Most of the time the very verses that are being used against us were written and intended for the rebuking of the followers.

Look at it this way...if you were charged with a crime...even if you didn't agree with the law that was the basis for your arrest...don't you think that it would be to your advantage to understand it.

On a personal level...if I say that I don't believe in something then it seems logical that I should know why.

That might not make sense to you but it doesn't make sense to me when someone says they believe something...and they have not a clue why...other than the response...the Bible says so.

I guess it is all in how you look at it.
So you see the Bible as a weapon? I don't see it that way at all, maybe some Christians come across that way, the ones in the other forums are bashing each other over the head with it. It's, well, sad to see, almost every Christian thread. I guess I can't blame you for seeing it that way or for being wary of Christians. I haven't seen that type of behaviour with the ones I met in Aust, through my in laws, if I had, I'd have stayed an Atheist. This thread and WSJLM are the nicest ones I've seen so far.

Peace Annie <3
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432474 Jan 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no fear. Gravity is what keeps me trapped on Earth. Don't you even know your own science?
Gravity? Heathen! Intelligent falling. No falling can come from nothing. There is no gravity. Something can not fall on its own. When the 9/11 jumpers tried to save their Earthly,corporeal, regenerate lives by suicide, angels were angered and thrust their bodies to the ground at 98 meters per second squared. Damn those jumpers to Hell. They should have trusted in The Lord to save them from burning t death, now, they must suffer the eternal torment of their souls burning in the lake of fire forever. You have exposed yourself as a cafeteria Christian with your heathenstic belief in the Therory of Gravity. You will burn forever in the lake of fire for your anti-God hubris!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432475 Jan 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I was paying attention. That's how I whipped your ass on this subject. Admit it, you lost.
Your fascination with man ass further exposes your regenerate nature you sinful atheist. May you burn in the lake of fire with your sinful Theory of Gravity forever.

“The..”

#432476 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't we use the Bible?

Does it make sense to use a Bible to rebuke those that don't believe in it?

Since Christians do use it as a weapon against the non-Christian then I think that we have every right to make sure that it is being used in context and to point out when it is not. Most of the time the very verses that are being used against us were written and intended for the rebuking of the followers.

Look at it this way...if you were charged with a crime...even if you didn't agree with the law that was the basis for your arrest...don't you think that it would be to your advantage to understand it.

On a personal level...if I say that I don't believe in something then it seems logical that I should know why.

That might not make sense to you but it doesn't make sense to me when someone says they believe something...and they have not a clue why...other than the response...the Bible says so.

I guess it is all in how you look at it.
I do understand a lot of the Bible, maybe not as much as some I've met here but enough to know what I believe. I don't like to have full on debates about the Bible, especially when there are different interpretations and I try to avoid fights because the whole turn the other cheek thing is a huge challenge for me and here, well, you get hit with a Bible if you're a Christian who believes in self defence. My faith didn't come solely from the Bible but I do use it as a guide.
Peace <3
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432477 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I've been waiting on that technology for quite some time. But please make it so that the cloaking device can be turned off and on at my discretion. That should be fun!
The Hristians go have been begging for a Closet Cloaking Device, Haggardly.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432478 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth--men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, folly will be clear to everyone." 2 Timothy 3:1-9 (NIV)
Death cult. Disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,726
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 750,779
Ebola Vaccine 13 min andet1987 1
The Lake of Fire 20 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 29 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE