Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432487 Jan 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I'm at work and I'm the only male nurse here tonight. All the female nurses are talking about shopping. Somebody help me please.
More than a mouthful...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432488 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Flower wasn't a ferret. Flower was worse than a ferret. Flower was a skunk Christian
Flower was a fictional anthromorph in a cartoon.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432489 Jan 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you have time to ride it? Your fear keeps you trapped here.
There is nowhere else to go, despite your fantasy. Of course, your head is in Uranus.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#432491 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid is as stupid does. Christians are like a box of chocolates. Stupid.
Lol...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432492 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how when he's quoting a book he believes to be a lie.
Really? So, no one should ever use a source to discredit that source? Are you even the least bit coherent?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432493 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever tried a nose flute or jaw harp ?
Never be around a mirror when playing the nose flute and never play a jaw harp with orthodontics.
And never display a 75 grade in computer science next to a crappy Z28 and a fiberglass hunk o'shite.

Location hidden

#432494 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So, then, what is your quest? Choose wisely.
My quest? My business Doc ;p

Location hidden

#432495 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bible context is a logical fallacy. Each adherent composes their own from the Deceptive Book of Multiple Choice.
Then it makes perfect sense not to argue about it.

Location hidden

#432496 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, crisis of faith. Makes you an atheist, by the way.
Lol... Ok then, you're the Doc...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432497 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am handicapped. I can't wear the good polo shirts due to Izodophobia.
Izodophobia: The persistent fear that the little alligator on your shirt will bite your nipple.
Izod used to sew the alligators on in West Reading, PA, near where you got your 75 in computer science and where 20 years ago a broad hanging outside the PennView Motel might have been impressed by your shoebox Z28,
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432498 Jan 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. BTW, you said you were happy to help confused Christians. Is it very important to you?
Confused Christian's? Redundant. Look, up in the sky, it's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman!
Okay, I get it, the last guy got excited to see a flying man, but, why were the first two so excited to see a bird or a plane in the sky? Ah, they were expecting Dashboard Jesus, Slayer of, uh, what exactly?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432499 Jan 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to see my tactics FORCE you losers into contradicting yourself and your anti-Christian agenda, making you admit (by quoting scriptures) that the Bible is a good book with wonderful words of life guidance! I win (again).
yeah, like this:

The LORD is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies! The LORD is slow to get angry, but his power is great, and he never lets the guilty go unpunished. He displays his power in the whirlwind and the storm. The billowing clouds are the dust beneath his feet. At his command the oceans and rivers dry up, the lush pastures of Bashan and Carmel fade, and the green forests of Lebanon wilt. In his presence the mountains quake, and the hills melt away; the earth trembles, and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before his fierce anger? Who can survive his burning fury? His rage blazes forth like fire, and the mountains crumble to dust in his presence. The LORD is good. When trouble comes, he is a strong refuge. And he knows everyone who trusts in him. But he sweeps away his enemies in an overwhelming flood. He pursues his foes into the darkness of night.(Nahum 1:2-8 NLT)

Bend over, Christian. God wants to do some intelligent butt rape.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432500 Jan 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is a shame and a disgrace????
A bus load of anti-Christians going off a cliff with one empty seat.
See, that can't hurst them, because the Theory of Intelligent Falling precludes that. Only theists get shoved into the dirt by their savior angels. Sweet Satan will save the bus load of heathens. He is so much more powerful than your god and unaffected by the Theory of Intelligent Falling.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432501 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Ok then, you're the Doc...
Atheist.

Location hidden

#432502 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So, no one should ever use a source to discredit that source? Are you even the least bit coherent?
I guess not.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432503 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it makes perfect sense not to argue about it.
Using the Bible to expose the problems in the Bible is not arguing about it. It is exposing its weakness no argument there. You fail. Again.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432504 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
My quest? My business Doc ;p
Not here. Fail. Why lie? Oh yeah, Christian. Never mind.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432505 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower was a fictional anthromorph in a cartoon.
Like your straight A's.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432506 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That little polo mallet HURTS!
Your little polo mallet has never made a dent. That is why you are still, forever, alone.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#432507 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And that would make you nuts. There is zero evidence for your assertion. You are street corner, sandwich board material.
He is also not presenting the claim as fact, as noted by the qualifier "I think" used at the very beginning. A belief is only a delusion when asserted as fact while lacking evidence, saying you belief in something just because and expecting no one else to follow that belief is called sanity and imagination. Imagination is a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 838,850
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 590,285
China sends armed officers to Nepal for relief ops 6 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
Gay teens in the New York Connecticut area (Feb '14) 28 min joey8451 10
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 33 min mario 110
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min Jac 99,986
Who will be in the NBA Finals?? 38 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr We Are Almost There 4,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web