Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#432583 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....In the mean time...you don't have to play the role of a clown...you can do better than that.
Are you sure?

I'm not.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#432584 Jan 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a redneck think about when he's dancing?
One, two three, four. One, two, three, four.
Lol...

Location hidden

#432585 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus loves you!!
I'd prefer it if Publishers Clearing House loved me.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#432586 Jan 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'd prefer it if Publishers Clearing House loved me.
But they do.

PCH loves a sucker.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#432587 Jan 3, 2013
jamie rucker can give you some tips on how to be a real good bigot christain!

Location hidden

#432588 Jan 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
WSJLM is where all the real Christians hang out.
The most recent excitement is over one Christian advocating the very Biblical directive that a woman should not be an authority over or teach a man.(Probably because one b*tchslapped him)
Everyone arguing against it is arguing against what the Bible specifically teaches.
Poor ole LAWest can't get anyone to agree with him that ladies ought to just shut the hell up and do what he says.
It's one of my favorite topics. I even wrote a blog post about it one time. I called it "Keep the Womenfolk Barefoot and Pregnant".
Glory!
Lol...yeah it was pretty heated in there yesterday, I shared a few nice passages and hymns I liked and got out of there, I was taught about that, the older women would guide and pray with the younger ones, I got given funny looks when I directly asked the Pastor a question in the middle of a sermon, lol, they were very nice about teaching me the error of my ways, lol, I was mostly ok with it but sometimes it's a hard thing to follow because my hubby is the only one in his clan who is not a Christian and won't go to church so then I don't have him to explain things to silly ole me....
I always enjoyed being barefoot and pregnant....
Peace <3

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#432590 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, except that souls and Satan's don't exist. You were so close.
I don't see why souls can't exist without believing in either a jehova, a jesus or a satan. Who says, besides an Abrahamist, that they are all mutually dependent?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#432591 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>"" The last piece of ass you got, priny tick, was when your finger popped through the toilet paper. ".
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing Kate ... said a while back.
Actually, I never said any such thing. I wish I had, though.

So, why the lie, scumbag? I was getting ready to cut you some slack, but with your latest little insult I've changed my mind, you dickless eight-pound sack full of ten pounds of shit.

Are you still pissed because you can't take away my beliefs in my family's trad while you sit there commanding we all believe in your historicized jesus? You are such a sad little leaky scumbag.

Location hidden

#432592 Jan 3, 2013
gigman7 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you refering to?
Your comment silly. My hubby was brought up Christian, in a huge Christian Clan, he was the only one of 7 kids who turned away from it at 18 when he joined the Army (related? maybe), years later, being now, he's still not a Christian. But his former Atheist wife now is, you can't put everyone in a box and the Bible does talk about believers turning away.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.(NIV)

Galatians 5:4-7 You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth?(NIV)

2 Peter 2:20-22 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment delivered to them. What the true proverb says has happened to them:“The dog returns to its own vomit, and the sow, after washing herself, returns to wallow in the mire.”(ESV)

Peace<3

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#432593 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>.... Jerry. Suck any baby foreskin cuttings lately, wedgie.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate posted the exact same thing. Interesting.
We both read your posts, asshole; of *course* you're going to attract similar reactions.

Why do you insist on pretending that I need to hide behind a different screen name to call you a worthless douchebag, you worthless douchebag? I haven't even been here for a couple of days, and still you want to insult me. And you accuse *me* of hate.

Location hidden

#432594 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmm........you wonder why non believers find you to be deceitful.
tho i will give you 2 points for admitting it.
tho they aren't persecution points. only peggy has those.
Ooooh 2 points!!! I'm so exited!!!*doing a happy dance* Many thanks kind lady, made may day!!!!!
Peace <3

Location hidden

#432595 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a leech? That explains Twilight!
LMCPAO!!!! I like that one!
Peace <3

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#432596 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, that has always been my line. You have Ben exposed. You are Nitwitsan, KittenKoder, and Paul is not God. You are a C student Camaro-driving, masturbating loser.
I don't believe G_O_D is KittenKoder, but he's definitely a masturbating loser. He probably wets his bed, too.

Location hidden

#432597 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You said you were here because Christians confused you and you have doubts. Is that not true?
If you have doubts, the only way to cure that is to discuss your doubts about your religion which comes from the Bible.
You're just here to stir the pot, I think.
You came here thinking you could win a conversation on Christianity and found that you don't have the knowledge that those who have left Christianity have. Now you're just playing games.
That happens a lot on this thread. It's never pretty, but you just don't get it.
I hope that you find answers to your questions. But you need to ask something besides what people think of the church of your choice. Ask the questions you have deep down inside. No one will tell you to leave your religion, but they will give you some quite insightful and honest answers.
Otherwise, we'll just consider you the fundie troll who once again changed their name to come and try to make trouble. You can't do that. No one thinks enough of your conversation or respects you enough to allow you to make any difference whatsoever.
When you can start being honest with yourself about your doubts, then you can be honest with others. All dishonesty is noted here because once upon a time, we too did not allow those doubts to come out in public.
I have no church of my choice. Never said I was here to discuss the Bible. I'll stir a pot if I think the roux is burning and I'l play a game if someone begs, I'm just that accommodating, you know all about that right? ;p I have honest conversations with those who are honest. The rest of what you wrote, well, I just don't get it or I just don't care, haven't decided yet.
Peace <3

Location hidden

#432598 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't apply to me. I was never a fundamentalist Christian. Next.
Didn't read the whole thing huh? It's cool, if there's something you don't understand I'm happy to help.
<3

Location hidden

#432599 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>We use it not because we believe it, but because you claim not only to believe it, but to live by it. Most of the time, the Christians who come here haven't even read the Bible.
I figure we're teaching you what you say you believe in says. Why are you so averse to learning what it says? You say you don't have time to look things up when you are on the internet and it's as close as a click away. This appears to mean that you don't want to know what it really says so you won't have to deal with it.
But the Bible verses and information are given because YOU claim to believe. Would you have us quote the Bagavad Gita or Qaran to you instead? Would it make sense for us to quote those to you when you say you are a Christian?
I didn't claim to not believe the Bible, show me this imaginary claim. I'm not most Christians, I'm just me, I'm a group of one person, me. I have read the Bible and am still learning new things from It. Teaching me what I say I believe in says? You just said I don't believe it? Are you confused? Or are you doing some stirring? I bet you have great wooden spoons! Show me where I said I'm "averse" to learning what the Bible says, go on, show me. I said I didn't have time to "look things up" that day, yes I was busy, I can be busy, you can't tell me whether or not I can be busy on any given day. I think you need help and possibly some medication and I can think whatever I want and there's not a thing you can do about it. ;p
Peace <3

Location hidden

#432600 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> They get their panties in a their crack because they realize they know less about it than most of the non-Christians.
How would you know anything about my panties or where they might be? You know this is an internet forum right? What power you have!
<3

Location hidden

#432601 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> If it is out of context, you need to tell the person why and how it is out of context. This here internets thingy works both ways. We talk, then you talk.
So next time something is taken out of context, don't just say it's been taken out of context. Take the time to explain how and why it is and there can be further discussion on it. Doesn't that make more sense to you than just saying it's out of context and letting us think you don't know why or how? Or maybe, just maybe, learning something from you that we don't know?
Sense? You cannot talk of sense! Sense has no place here! Now where did I put my imaginary, magical, invisible score card.........
<3

Location hidden

#432602 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> They get their panties in a their crack because they realize they know less about it than most of the non-Christians.
Non Christians sure do care a lot about Christian panties.....a curious thing, I might go study my panties to see what's so special about them.
<3

Location hidden

#432603 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>What would be the purpose then of coming to this thread?
You said you came because you had doubts and the Christians just confused you, yet didn't express any of those doubts.
Then you throw out random Bible verses but say you're not here to discuss the Bible because it's futile.
That only leaves one thing. You came here to throw out random Bible verses that are taken out of context and of which you know no history and have no time to research that history.
So what is the real point of your being here? I still think you just came to troll. You could always prove me wrong by telling us your real reason for being here.
I didn't express my doubts? I don't have to tell you anything. I can think whatever I think. I can believe whatever I believe. I don't have to prove anything to you. I can go on any thread I want, say anything I want and there's not a thing you can do about it. Same thing goes for you. Here's something I picked up in my travels that reminds me of our delightful little chats...

<quoted text>
HOW I LEARNT TO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS:

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting, "13... 13... 13."
The fence was to high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on.
Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick, then they all started shouting, "14... 14... 14."
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min lightbeamrider 30,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RCC satans FAKE C... 687,156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 987,072
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Here For Now 619,788
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 5 hr Voice of Reason 3
Any horny girls with snapchat looking for fun (Oct '16) 13 hr skurrrrallla 14
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 13 hr meetsnapgirls 3
More from around the web