Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#432573 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
YEA TEAM JESUS
Jesus may love you, but I think you're an idiot.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432574 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>sucker for satan
As long as you continue to fear clownie...you will always see something to be afraid of when there is nothing to fear.

As long as you continue to hate clownie...you will always see an enemy where there is not one.

As long as you feel the need to make yourself better than someone else...you will always find someone to put down.

I don't care clownie...you do not define me...you only define yourself...as someone who is afraid...fears...and condemns others.

Maybe one day you will find the peace and the love that you claim that your faith promotes.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#432575 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No one can restrict you from thinking up any immoral thing you like. The an and do enforce laws in actions which are immoral by the social standards of the land. Theft is considered immoral by social standard of most if not all countries. Laws are enacted on social standards, and therefore can and do enforce those standards on citizens. It can be legislated, but that does not mean that some won't still break the law. But you pay the price of facing a judge and often a jury and doing time in the slammer.
What if a person considers certain "laws" themselves to be immoral? Should they ignore the immorality that those laws represent?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#432576 Jan 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I said. I said the law can and does enforce moral standards on the individual. The individual does not have to agree but faces consequences for failing to adhere to those standards in his actions -- but not in his thoughts.
But I am sure no individual's morality tracks consensus morality perfectly. And society's morality does not always track legally imposed morality perfectly. Old laws often stick around long after any consensus morality for them has departed. And some laws get enacted against consensus morality simply because of the brute strength of some minority lobby.
In short, the law dictates morality in behavior against the individual's chosen morality and, sometimes, against social consensus.
Consequences for not adhering to another's idea of what is moral... That sounds familiar.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#432577 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>DAWGS won.
I was rooting for them!!! Great win

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432578 Jan 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus may love you, but I think you're an idiot.
Jesus loves you!! plus U B DUMB

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432579 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to fear clownie...you will always see something to be afraid of when there is nothing to fear.
As long as you continue to hate clownie...you will always see an enemy where there is not one.
As long as you feel the need to make yourself better than someone else...you will always find someone to put down.
I don't care clownie...you do not define me...you only define yourself...as someone who is afraid...fears...and condemns others.
Maybe one day you will find the peace and the love that you claim that your faith promotes.
thats some dumb posting!!!! LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432580 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, she didn't say she thinks it's a weapon. Here's what she said exactly:
'Since Christians do use it as a weapon against the non-Christian then I think that we have every right to make sure that it is being used in context and to point out when it is not. Most of the time the very verses that are being used against us were written and intended for the rebuking of the followers.'
In other words, to show the Christians who use it as a weapon what the context of the verse(s) they used as a weapon actually are and point out that it wasn't used in context.
Why do you have to lie?
I caught that in her response. Since she does that quite often I just shook my head and let it go. There is this need I think to deflect.

As Micah would say...sad that.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#432581 Jan 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Consequences for not adhering to another's idea of what is moral... That sounds familiar.
It's a fact.

Deal with it.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432582 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats some dumb posting!!!! LOL
I am sorry that you can not understand clownie...I don't think that you are dumb...you just play they role of a dumb person is all. Don't fear an education...don't hate yourself for the lack of one...most of all...don't look down upon yourself because you don't understand.

The kids that I used to work with...they misbehaved in order to cover up the fact that they were behind in their education. As I told them...you can change it...but only if you want to.

In the future I will try when I address you to write more to your level so that it won't be too hard for you. In the mean time...you don't have to play the role of a clown...you can do better than that.

Columbus, OH

#432583 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....In the mean time...you don't have to play the role of a clown...you can do better than that.
Are you sure?

I'm not.

Location hidden

#432584 Jan 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a redneck think about when he's dancing?
One, two three, four. One, two, three, four.
Lol...

Location hidden

#432585 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus loves you!!
I'd prefer it if Publishers Clearing House loved me.

Columbus, OH

#432586 Jan 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'd prefer it if Publishers Clearing House loved me.
But they do.

PCH loves a sucker.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#432587 Jan 3, 2013
jamie rucker can give you some tips on how to be a real good bigot christain!

Location hidden

#432588 Jan 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
WSJLM is where all the real Christians hang out.
The most recent excitement is over one Christian advocating the very Biblical directive that a woman should not be an authority over or teach a man.(Probably because one b*tchslapped him)
Everyone arguing against it is arguing against what the Bible specifically teaches.
Poor ole LAWest can't get anyone to agree with him that ladies ought to just shut the hell up and do what he says.
It's one of my favorite topics. I even wrote a blog post about it one time. I called it "Keep the Womenfolk Barefoot and Pregnant".
Glory!
Lol...yeah it was pretty heated in there yesterday, I shared a few nice passages and hymns I liked and got out of there, I was taught about that, the older women would guide and pray with the younger ones, I got given funny looks when I directly asked the Pastor a question in the middle of a sermon, lol, they were very nice about teaching me the error of my ways, lol, I was mostly ok with it but sometimes it's a hard thing to follow because my hubby is the only one in his clan who is not a Christian and won't go to church so then I don't have him to explain things to silly ole me....
I always enjoyed being barefoot and pregnant....
Peace <3

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#432590 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, except that souls and Satan's don't exist. You were so close.
I don't see why souls can't exist without believing in either a jehova, a jesus or a satan. Who says, besides an Abrahamist, that they are all mutually dependent?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#432591 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>"" The last piece of ass you got, priny tick, was when your finger popped through the toilet paper. ".
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing Kate ... said a while back.
Actually, I never said any such thing. I wish I had, though.

So, why the lie, scumbag? I was getting ready to cut you some slack, but with your latest little insult I've changed my mind, you dickless eight-pound sack full of ten pounds of shit.

Are you still pissed because you can't take away my beliefs in my family's trad while you sit there commanding we all believe in your historicized jesus? You are such a sad little leaky scumbag.

Location hidden

#432592 Jan 3, 2013
gigman7 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you refering to?
Your comment silly. My hubby was brought up Christian, in a huge Christian Clan, he was the only one of 7 kids who turned away from it at 18 when he joined the Army (related? maybe), years later, being now, he's still not a Christian. But his former Atheist wife now is, you can't put everyone in a box and the Bible does talk about believers turning away.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.(NIV)

Galatians 5:4-7 You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth?(NIV)

2 Peter 2:20-22 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first. For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment delivered to them. What the true proverb says has happened to them:“The dog returns to its own vomit, and the sow, after washing herself, returns to wallow in the mire.”(ESV)

Peace<3

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#432593 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>.... Jerry. Suck any baby foreskin cuttings lately, wedgie.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate posted the exact same thing. Interesting.
We both read your posts, asshole; of *course* you're going to attract similar reactions.

Why do you insist on pretending that I need to hide behind a different screen name to call you a worthless douchebag, you worthless douchebag? I haven't even been here for a couple of days, and still you want to insult me. And you accuse *me* of hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min candlesmell 703,870
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min FUmonitors 88,618
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min BongoKrap 996,575
Poll Have you ever secretly sniffed a woman's panties (Apr '09) 1 hr Joseph8 36
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 1 hr Doctor REALITY 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,925
Walmart works their workers on Thanksgiving too!!! (Nov '13) 3 hr Andy 3