“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432445 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am handicapped. I can't wear the good polo shirts due to Izodophobia.
Izodophobia: The persistent fear that the little alligator on your shirt will bite your nipple.
what about the ones with the horse and rider.......
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432446 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
when i had one, i named her flower, after the one on bambi!
they are alot like cats. they can be litter box trained, but don't use clay litter.
you can also feed them cat food. i used tender vittles.
Flower wasn't a ferret. Flower was worse than a ferret. Flower was a skunk Christian

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432447 Jan 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words: people were dumping the religion even at the time that Timothy was forged in Paul's name.
It wasn't until later that they started killing deserters instead of screaming at them.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#432448 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
when i had one, i named her flower, after the one on bambi!
they are alot like cats. they can be litter box trained, but don't use clay litter.
you can also feed them cat food. i used tender vittles.
Good to know.

Thanks

“Love much, trust none”

There

#432449 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
^5.
i know there are some true and honest believers out there. they are a rare breed.
my friend Tom is one. i admire him.
"Many are called, few are chosen." <smile>

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#432450 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>vile demon... satan owns your soul
You are babbling again clownie.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432451 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I've been waiting on that technology for quite some time. But please make it so that the cloaking device can be turned off and on at my discretion. That should be fun!
Yup.

Oh, the possibilities...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432453 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I claim to be a Hobbit then anyone has the right to use the LOTR to demonstrate that I am not a Hobbit as described therein.
If one claims to be a Muslim then I would use the Qu'ran; a Jew, the Talmud; a Samaritan, the Torah; a Christian, the Bible; a Moromon, the Book of Mormon; etc.
You don't possess enough Corpus Cavernosum to even be a Hobbit, but, you possess enough BS to overflow an omasum.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432454 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say spending time on this thread was futile. I said I did not come on this thread to discuss the Bible. Wow, comprehension is not your forte is it?
So, then, what is your quest? Choose wisely.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432455 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. What if what is pointed out is completely out of context? I'm not suggesting you have done this but others have. I do find it curious, I am however trying to understand it.
Bible context is a logical fallacy. Each adherent composes their own from the Deceptive Book of Multiple Choice.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432456 Jan 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Over what? Are you talking out of your ass?
Please show me the posts where I'm showing hatred on this thread?
Hey, Ricky. Long time!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432457 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be murder and I personally could not kill anyone, let alone my children. Besides, I don't think that it is up to me when anyone, including myself, dies.
Sure, crisis of faith. Makes you an atheist, by the way.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432458 Jan 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I'm at work and I'm the only male nurse here tonight. All the female nurses are talking about shopping. Somebody help me please.
what are they shopping for???

i had the best male nurse when i had my third baby. he was such a hoot!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432459 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't take drugs.
I recommend lithium for your condition, wedgie.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#432460 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>in other words dishonesty is the easiest way out.

LOL. seems WN had you pegged from the very beginning!!!!!!!!

if you actually think clownie has the right approach......christerdom is exactly where you belong!
Avoiding a fight is not dishonesty. It's just avoiding a fight. I don't have to respond to anything I don't wish to respond to so yes, I side step, make a joke or ignore certain things all together. If you don't like it, don't address me. Simple. There are people I like talking to and there are people I don't like talking to, it's my choice, it's a public forum and bottom line is, none of it matters because you and wn don't know me and your judgements of me and vice versa mean exactly nothing. Yes, sometimes I think Clownie has the right approach, some people are just not to be taken seriously or spoken to seriously, especially ones who just want to have infantile and moronic arguments, IMO.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432461 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you do your masters work satan owns your soul
Actually, Satan love the grammatically incorrect. You are his beyotch.

By the way, as depicted, Satan is a redneck.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432462 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad I didn't believe before I had my children.....
That brings me to a question. What are your thoughts on if one commits suicide they go to hell?
Peace <3
Hell is imaginary, but that is the only metric in which Christianity wins. There are less suicides among the strong adherents for that very reason. Of course, this exposes the immorality of the dogma as far as other metrics are concerned.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432463 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know who the Galatians were ?
Do you, really? Because, after all, you can't claim absolute knowledge of history while denigrating other knowledge of history.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432464 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. If I beleived that when I die I am guaranteed eternal bliss, I would put a bullet through my brain in a heartbeat.
You are guaranteed eternal bliss. Here. Try this Glock.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432465 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>vile demon... satan owns your soul
Yeah, except that souls and Satan's don't exist. You were so close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min karl44 99,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumatrix 830,822
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min karl44 611,955
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusions ... 586,018
Permanenthiring.com Reviews 9 min Rakesh Nair 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 min sangili karuppan 6,415
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 44 min AussieBobby 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 270,841
More from around the web