Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#432544 Jan 3, 2013
I had to get a lttle work done! so I drop by the old thread for a few laughs and what do I find??? Juicy still kicking the unclean, unsaved, never been save,knucle dragging, cry baby,whiners,liars,@ss to the curb...

no rest for the poor dumb atheist

YEA TEAM JESUS
BOO THE EVIL CROWD

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#432545 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for your help evil one
The pleasure is mine, numbnuts.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432546 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a leech? That explains Twilight!
As all the planets of the universe that have intelligent life align in perfect order with Earth ... a gamma ray blast of knowledge shoots across the vast, dark reaches of space and time and slams headlong into the Great Pyramid of Intellect ... where, as fate would have it, standing precisely at ground zero is, Professor Clownie. Go figure!!!

YEA TEAM JESUS
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432547 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a split personality or just get socks mixed up ?
Nope. I know your end game. You've Ben exposed, monkey.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432548 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on that very verse, the homosexuals are likely the true chosen people. I would not argue with that, they are pretty cool people. You have a persecution complex, but you are not persecuted at all, that's why it's a complex.
That wasn't my verse, that is G-O-D sock, who has proven himself as Clownie Nitwotsan.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432549 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, are you projecting or lying? It is difficult to tell.
Tell us, G-O-D.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432550 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You always argue with yourself ?
ROFLMAO
Nice ploy. Busted.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432551 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing Kate the Wedge said a while back.
No, that has always been my line. You have Ben exposed. You are Nitwitsan, KittenKoder, and Paul is not God. You are a C student Camaro-driving, masturbating loser.
wsup

Cottage Grove, MN

#432552 Jan 3, 2013
hey dudes\dorks, whichever applies; how y'all been?:)
wsup

Cottage Grove, MN

#432553 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, that has always been my line. You have Ben exposed. You are Nitwitsan, KittenKoder, and Paul is not God. You are a C student Camaro-driving, masturbating loser.

i know you are but what am i?;)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432554 Jan 3, 2013
Master of Truth, Knowledge, Wisdom, and the American Way, Dr. Clownie slayer of the evil ones

VICTORY TEAM JESUS
BOO THE sATAN CROWD
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#432556 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a split personality or just get socks mixed up ?
Couldn't back up your Pennsylvania assertion, Huh, Jerry? What else is new. Yatron died, but his son is a former DA and currently a judge. Maybe I should have him look into your foreskin addiction.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432557 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah....etc......
Check this out, I think it might help you, there's not enough of these in my opinion. Let me know what you think ok? Enjoy your Grandkids <3
https://tspace.library.utoronto.ca/bitstream/...
Doesn't apply to me. I was never a fundamentalist Christian. Next.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432558 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not on this thread to discuss the Bible luvvie, that is why I view it as futile :)
You said you were here because Christians confused you and you have doubts. Is that not true?

If you have doubts, the only way to cure that is to discuss your doubts about your religion which comes from the Bible.

You're just here to stir the pot, I think.

You came here thinking you could win a conversation on Christianity and found that you don't have the knowledge that those who have left Christianity have. Now you're just playing games.

That happens a lot on this thread. It's never pretty, but you just don't get it.

I hope that you find answers to your questions. But you need to ask something besides what people think of the church of your choice. Ask the questions you have deep down inside. No one will tell you to leave your religion, but they will give you some quite insightful and honest answers.

Otherwise, we'll just consider you the fundie troll who once again changed their name to come and try to make trouble. You can't do that. No one thinks enough of your conversation or respects you enough to allow you to make any difference whatsoever.

When you can start being honest with yourself about your doubts, then you can be honest with others. All dishonesty is noted here because once upon a time, we too did not allow those doubts to come out in public.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432559 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
DAWGS won.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432560 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know. I usually ask or wonder about something because I'm curious. Not because I have a problem with it. What you say makes a lot of sense actually, I just don't see the sense in rebuking a Christian by using a book you consider to be fictional. It's a curious thing really.
We use it not because we believe it, but because you claim not only to believe it, but to live by it. Most of the time, the Christians who come here haven't even read the Bible.

I figure we're teaching you what you say you believe in says. Why are you so averse to learning what it says? You say you don't have time to look things up when you are on the internet and it's as close as a click away. This appears to mean that you don't want to know what it really says so you won't have to deal with it.

But the Bible verses and information are given because YOU claim to believe. Would you have us quote the Bagavad Gita or Qaran to you instead? Would it make sense for us to quote those to you when you say you are a Christian?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432561 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>DAWGS won.
Hehehe.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432562 Jan 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have often seen some Christians get their panties in a wad over the fact that we non-Christians will read and study the Bible. I have often wondered why that is so.
I have thought maybe it is because we read it and study it far more than what some Christians do. They seem to get quite perturbed when they use a verse out of context and it is pointed out to them by a non-Christian.
For me personally...I want to know what it is and why I can't believe it all. Considering how I was raised...the family that raised me...I just think that I owe it to myself to find out why I think differently.
We all read books that we don't believe to be true...I am sure that you have. I grew up reading The Hardy Boys...Nancy Drew...etc...I never believed that they actually happened but it didn't stop me from reading them.
I know that along with myelf...several people here read the Bible. We each get from it what we search for. Some like me find parts of it worth basing our own set of beliefs on...others love it for the history...while others find it to be revealing as to how people thought more than 2000 years ago.
What I think is interesting...why do some Christians get their panties up their crack over it.
They get their panties in a their crack because they realize they know less about it than most of the non-Christians.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432563 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. What if what is pointed out is completely out of context? I'm not suggesting you have done this but others have. I do find it curious, I am however trying to understand it.
If it is out of context, you need to tell the person why and how it is out of context. This here internets thingy works both ways. We talk, then you talk.

So next time something is taken out of context, don't just say it's been taken out of context. Take the time to explain how and why it is and there can be further discussion on it. Doesn't that make more sense to you than just saying it's out of context and letting us think you don't know why or how? Or maybe, just maybe, learning something from you that we don't know?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432564 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say spending time on this thread was futile. I said I did not come on this thread to discuss the Bible. Wow, comprehension is not your forte is it?
What would be the purpose then of coming to this thread?

You said you came because you had doubts and the Christians just confused you, yet didn't express any of those doubts.

Then you throw out random Bible verses but say you're not here to discuss the Bible because it's futile.

That only leaves one thing. You came here to throw out random Bible verses that are taken out of context and of which you know no history and have no time to research that history.

So what is the real point of your being here? I still think you just came to troll. You could always prove me wrong by telling us your real reason for being here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Trump Whines 47,105
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 17 min Doctor REALITY 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Big Al 990,683
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 35 min what I think happ... 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Michael 692,116
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Johnny 464
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 13 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
More from around the web