“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#432388 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Fo you, my good sir:
http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/cant-...

Use it wisely!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#432389 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not on this thread to discuss the Bible luvvie, that is why I view it as futile :)
you have as much right as any of the non believeing knucle dragging atheist, on this thread.. keep slaping and stomping the vile demons...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432390 Jan 3, 2013
O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?(Galatians 3:1-3)

for the chumps on here.. get back to church and the holy word of Jesus Christ...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#432391 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you are so evil... satan owns your soul... ye ole vile demon
Idiots abound.

Take a number.

Columbus, OH

#432392 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fo you, my good sir:
http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/cant-...
Use it wisely!
LOL.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432393 Jan 3, 2013
This warning from the Jewish apostle Paul is becoming clearer and clearer as the days grow darker with the dumb people that turn their back on Jesus

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1)

this is why some are no longer christian!!! The holy word of God warns us of this chumps

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432394 Jan 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots abound.
Take a number.
vile demon... satan owns your soul

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#432395 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
This warning from the Jewish apostle Paul is becoming clearer and clearer as the days grow darker with the dumb people that turn their back on Jesus
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1)
this is why some are no longer christian!!! The holy word of God warns us of this chumps
My middle name is Succubus, does that mean anything in that context?

Columbus, OH

#432397 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
You realize 1 Timothy is dated by the best scholars long after the death of Paul, right?

Of course you don't.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432398 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You fear that you are wrong, your faith is weak. If you were sure you were correct then you would not fear death, you would take no medical aid, and you would allow yourself to die. Since you take advantage of medical science, you have no faith.
Agreed. If I beleived that when I die I am guaranteed eternal bliss, I would put a bullet through my brain in a heartbeat.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#432399 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?(Galatians 3:1-3)
for the chumps on here.. get back to church and the holy word of Jesus Christ...
Do you even know who the Galatians were ?

Columbus, OH

#432400 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>vile demon... satan owns your soul
Satan's pretend, goofy.

Besides, Angela owns my soul and -- worse -- my credit card.

Talk about Hell.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#432401 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. If I beleived that when I die I am guaranteed eternal bliss, I would put a bullet through my brain in a heartbeat.
Screw that, can we say party "hard?"

“Love much, trust none”

There

#432402 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
This warning from the Jewish apostle Paul....
WOW!

You need to read the Bible/

Paul was NOT Jewish. He said he was "of the Tribe of Benjamin", one of the Lost Tribes of Israel. Only those of the Tribe of Judah were Jews.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#432403 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad I didn't believe before I had my children.....
That brings me to a question. What are your thoughts on if one commits suicide they go to hell?
Peace <3

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#432404 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
You need to read the Bible/
Paul was NOT Jewish. He said he was "of the Tribe of Benjamin", one of the Lost Tribes of Israel. Only those of the Tribe of Judah were Jews.
Oh, here we go again....thanks Clownie....
;p

“Love much, trust none”

There

#432405 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw that, can we say party "hard?"
Come on down, Kitten.
I ain't dead yet and don't plan on ending such a great life.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#432406 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad I didn't believe before I had my children.....
That brings me to a question. What are your thoughts on if one commits suicide they go to hell?
Peace <3
I think you just die and your matter and energy returns to the cosmos or in religious terms, your bady returns to the earth and your spirit returns to God.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432407 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
They do quote the Bible a lot don't they, it's interesting.
I have often seen some Christians get their panties in a wad over the fact that we non-Christians will read and study the Bible. I have often wondered why that is so.

I have thought maybe it is because we read it and study it far more than what some Christians do. They seem to get quite perturbed when they use a verse out of context and it is pointed out to them by a non-Christian.

For me personally...I want to know what it is and why I can't believe it all. Considering how I was raised...the family that raised me...I just think that I owe it to myself to find out why I think differently.

We all read books that we don't believe to be true...I am sure that you have. I grew up reading The Hardy Boys...Nancy Drew...etc...I never believed that they actually happened but it didn't stop me from reading them.

I know that along with myelf...several people here read the Bible. We each get from it what we search for. Some like me find parts of it worth basing our own set of beliefs on...others love it for the history...while others find it to be revealing as to how people thought more than 2000 years ago.

What I think is interesting...why do some Christians get their panties up their crack over it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#432408 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on down, Kitten.
I ain't dead yet and don't plan on ending such a great life.
Well, I have always wondered what being super doped would be, if there was an afterlife I'd waste this one on that, just say I believe and zoom right in with the "in" crowd.

I just realized that drug addicts have more faith than most christians. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,538
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Michael 568,816
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min AN NFL FAN 120,808
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 607,275
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Grau 530
Young teenies 1 hr PDX Dave 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,644
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr Fred 178
More from around the web