Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432477 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I've been waiting on that technology for quite some time. But please make it so that the cloaking device can be turned off and on at my discretion. That should be fun!
The Hristians go have been begging for a Closet Cloaking Device, Haggardly.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432478 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth--men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, folly will be clear to everyone." 2 Timothy 3:1-9 (NIV)
Death cult. Disgusting.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432479 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all the ladies say... just before kissing me. <smile>
And then the projectile vomiting.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432480 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes, I just shake my head and roll my eyes and have no words for you......lol
Stupid is as stupid does. Christians are like a box of chocolates. Stupid.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432481 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>deflection.

you want a professional opinion........

you came on this thread, because someone sold you the snake oil known as christerdom. yet you have your doubts. which is why you are struggling and not able to find what you're looking for IRL. you claim it's a church you are unable to find. what it really is....you can't find someone who is tellling you the myth exactly like you want. you have those little niggling doubts.

of course you are going to deny it. claim you do believe and blah blah blah.

your posts imply otherwise.

christerdom does fit you tho. good luck in your search
Some of what you say is true, some isn't. Thanks.
Professional opinion????
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432482 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. It would cut into the Corvette and Z/28 time.
ROFLMAO
Yeah, two shit boxes commanded by a 75% pilot. Whoop.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432483 Jan 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you are saying is that personal morality and societal morality are two different things then?
Probably. Ask the Christian BTK Killer, and the Christian John Wayne T-Town Gacey. Their Biblically-based personal morality differed quite precipitously from secular, societal morality.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432484 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>that you are a liar and dishonest. and making stuff up.

if we go by your logic, all the christurds that come to this thread and talk about atheism, are obsessed with it, and actually wanna be atheists.......... BAM!
Did I say that non Christians are obsessed with Christianity and actually want to be Christians? What did I say? Read it again. This is a perfect example of why it's best to just deflect some people, you either cannot comprehend what you read or you just want to fight with me. Either way, I'm going back to dancing, it's more fun.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432485 Jan 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. I was thinking about another poster's link to an abortion support group. If abortion is supposed to be so moral why do so many women feel the need to assuage their guilty conscious with strangers at some stupid group hug meeting?
Who claimed abortion was "moral". Please demonstrate that first.

Morality is always subjective. Thou shall not kill, right? Ergo, killing an intruder in your home who intends your family harm is immoral according to the subjective morality of the Bible but not according to any court in the land. Go figure.

Choosing a zygote over the life of a mother could be amoral. Making a rape victim vp iron the baby and then allowing the rapist visitation is arguably immoral even by the subjectively ridiculous, subjectively amoral standards of Yeahnoway.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432486 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the ones with the horse and rider.......
That little polo mallet HURTS!
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432487 Jan 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I'm at work and I'm the only male nurse here tonight. All the female nurses are talking about shopping. Somebody help me please.
More than a mouthful...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432488 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Flower wasn't a ferret. Flower was worse than a ferret. Flower was a skunk Christian
Flower was a fictional anthromorph in a cartoon.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432489 Jan 3, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you have time to ride it? Your fear keeps you trapped here.
There is nowhere else to go, despite your fantasy. Of course, your head is in Uranus.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432491 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid is as stupid does. Christians are like a box of chocolates. Stupid.
Lol...
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432492 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how when he's quoting a book he believes to be a lie.
Really? So, no one should ever use a source to discredit that source? Are you even the least bit coherent?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432493 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever tried a nose flute or jaw harp ?
Never be around a mirror when playing the nose flute and never play a jaw harp with orthodontics.
And never display a 75 grade in computer science next to a crappy Z28 and a fiberglass hunk o'shite.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432494 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So, then, what is your quest? Choose wisely.
My quest? My business Doc ;p

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432495 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bible context is a logical fallacy. Each adherent composes their own from the Deceptive Book of Multiple Choice.
Then it makes perfect sense not to argue about it.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432496 Jan 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, crisis of faith. Makes you an atheist, by the way.
Lol... Ok then, you're the Doc...
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432497 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am handicapped. I can't wear the good polo shirts due to Izodophobia.
Izodophobia: The persistent fear that the little alligator on your shirt will bite your nipple.
Izod used to sew the alligators on in West Reading, PA, near where you got your 75 in computer science and where 20 years ago a broad hanging outside the PennView Motel might have been impressed by your shoebox Z28,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min PadMark 675,949
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min nanoanomaly 110,961
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 982,121
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 8 hr Wtf 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,315
More from around the web