Why I’m no longer a Christian

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432437 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet cannot stop talking about the fold or the Bible....I wonder what a Psychologist would say about this.
that you are a liar and dishonest. and making stuff up.

if we go by your logic, all the christurds that come to this thread and talk about atheism, are obsessed with it, and actually wanna be atheists.......... BAM!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432438 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
......Yet you will not leave me alone, hmmm....I wonder what a Psychologist would say about that.
<3
once again, that you are being dishonest.

and WN is correct about the passive-aggressive behavior. also about your projecting and your deflecting.

very common among christurds.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432439 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you? Interesting. You do know why they write everything down though, right?
<3
actually not writing anything down. just playing tic tac toe!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432440 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on down!
I only have custody of the ferrets every other weekend but will have them all next week! The cat doesn't seem too excited. LOL
I want to get a skunk this spring. Hope I can get a girl so I can name her Rose.
when i had one, i named her flower, after the one on bambi!

they are alot like cats. they can be litter box trained, but don't use clay litter.

you can also feed them cat food. i used tender vittles.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432441 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That's not what I said either. If you told me I don't have enough meals in a day because you think I'm a Hobbit, and I believed that LOTR was a guide on how I should live my life and you thought it to be fiction, then that would be comparable to what I said.
If I claim to be a Hobbit then anyone has the right to use the LOTR to demonstrate that I am not a Hobbit as described therein.

If one claims to be a Muslim then I would use the Qu'ran; a Jew, the Talmud; a Samaritan, the Torah; a Christian, the Bible; a Moromon, the Book of Mormon; etc.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432442 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a few wonderful Christian 'Fundamentalists'. I don't call them 'fundies', not even behind their backs. Very nice, easy to discuss things with, they actually read the Bible and don't force their beliefs on anyone.
Truth be told, if the majority of Christians werelike them I would be more convinced of the "power of the Holy Spirit" etc..
^5.

i know there are some true and honest believers out there. they are a rare breed.

my friend Tom is one. i admire him.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#432443 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>please show where in your bibull it says to tell people to STFU.........

we'll wait.
It doesn't.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432444 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know. I usually ask or wonder about something because I'm curious. Not because I have a problem with it. What you say makes a lot of sense actually, I just don't see the sense in rebuking a Christian by using a book you consider to be fictional. It's a curious thing really.
Really? So, if one were to invoke Deepak Chopra and claim that the only way to cure cancer were through chelation therapy, yet, another could use the "teaching" of Chopra to illustrate that chelation therapy was not only lacking in efficacy, but, patently dangerous, somehow, using those teachings of Chopra to refute thos teachings of Chopra is some how "curious". Seriously? Can you be this patently stupid or are you just blatantly dishonest? We have bridges to sell, too. The NY bridges always need paint, though.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432445 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am handicapped. I can't wear the good polo shirts due to Izodophobia.
Izodophobia: The persistent fear that the little alligator on your shirt will bite your nipple.
what about the ones with the horse and rider.......
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432446 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
they are alot like cats. they can be litter box trained, but don't use clay litter.
Flower wasn't a ferret. Flower was worse than a ferret. Flower was a skunk Christian

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432447 Jan 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words: people were dumping the religion even at the time that Timothy was forged in Paul's name.
It wasn't until later that they started killing deserters instead of screaming at them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432448 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know.

Thanks

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432449 Jan 3, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
^5.
i know there are some true and honest believers out there. they are a rare breed.
my friend Tom is one. i admire him.
"Many are called, few are chosen." <smile>

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#432450 Jan 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>vile demon... satan owns your soul
You are babbling again clownie.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432451 Jan 3, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I've been waiting on that technology for quite some time. But please make it so that the cloaking device can be turned off and on at my discretion. That should be fun!
Yup.

Oh, the possibilities...
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432453 Jan 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I claim to be a Hobbit then anyone has the right to use the LOTR to demonstrate that I am not a Hobbit as described therein.
If one claims to be a Muslim then I would use the Qu'ran; a Jew, the Talmud; a Samaritan, the Torah; a Christian, the Bible; a Moromon, the Book of Mormon; etc.
You don't possess enough Corpus Cavernosum to even be a Hobbit, but, you possess enough BS to overflow an omasum.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432454 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say spending time on this thread was futile. I said I did not come on this thread to discuss the Bible. Wow, comprehension is not your forte is it?
So, then, what is your quest? Choose wisely.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432455 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. What if what is pointed out is completely out of context? I'm not suggesting you have done this but others have. I do find it curious, I am however trying to understand it.
Bible context is a logical fallacy. Each adherent composes their own from the Deceptive Book of Multiple Choice.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#432456 Jan 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Over what? Are you talking out of your ass?
Please show me the posts where I'm showing hatred on this thread?
Hey, Ricky. Long time!
Huh

Dallas, TX

#432457 Jan 3, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be murder and I personally could not kill anyone, let alone my children. Besides, I don't think that it is up to me when anyone, including myself, dies.
Sure, crisis of faith. Makes you an atheist, by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min arrr 26,648
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 685,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min MOGA 985,715
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr Red Crosse 7
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr MOGA 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Jake999 619,750
More from around the web