“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432175 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they don't mind the cat and ferrets.
the puppy hasn't been around either. he is a ball of energy!

the other turned 13 yesterday. she still plays, but she gets along well with both cats and ferrets, and pet skunks!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432176 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
now you are being obtuse.
another fundie dancestep.
can just one topix fundie be honest?
I can answer that question: No.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432177 Jan 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie...if you are that afraid for yourself and your brothers and sisters...why don't you tell them to run away with great haste?
Yet you guys hang out here...why...because you probably want to be just like us...we are a fun group of people...that must be it!
I think they must believe that if they do not monitor this thread, we will all take off in the basket without them being able to follow. I heard they really like picnics, mountain streams and laughter but are afraid they'll go to hell if they have that much fun so that's why they follow our basket and watch from the bushes.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432178 Jan 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie...if you are that afraid for yourself and your brothers and sisters...why don't you tell them to run away with great haste?
Yet you guys hang out here...why...because you probably want to be just like us...we are a fun group of people...that must be it!
I personally think it's the way we all wear our sweaters on our backs with that insouciant knot across our fronts.

That really draws 'em in....

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#432179 Jan 2, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally think it's the way we all wear our sweaters on our backs with that insouciant knot across our fronts.
Birkenstock, dude, Birkenstock.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432180 Jan 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Birkenstock, dude, Birkenstock.
In January?

You're hardier than I am....

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432181 Jan 2, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I can answer that question: No.
can i hope?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#432182 Jan 2, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
In January?
You're hardier than I am....
I live in Seattle.:P

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432183 Jan 2, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think they must believe that if they do not monitor this thread, we will all take off in the basket without them being able to follow. I heard they really like picnics, mountain streams and laughter but are afraid they'll go to hell if they have that much fun so that's why they follow our basket and watch from the bushes.
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dang...I thought it was our cute and unassuming ways! Our vast knowledge??? Maybe it is our way with words???

Since: Jul 08

Pontiac, MI

#432185 Jan 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. Are you mad because I keep exposing your love for wickedness?
What wickedness would that be, child?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#432187 Jan 2, 2013
Matthew 5:11-12
ďPeople will insult you and hurt you. They will lie and say all kinds of evil things about you because you follow me. But when they do that, know that great blessings belong to you. 12 Be happy about it. Be very glad because you have a great reward waiting for you in heaven. People did these same bad things to the prophets who lived before you.

This is why the Clown is on here...
Clownie using the unsaved
thanks to the peeps that insult the Clown, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#432188 Jan 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie you need help~~!!! your hate for us fine christian peeps is defining who your are, one sick puppy
slither on .... ya hear me

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#432189 Jan 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I shoulda never introduced my wife to HipG.
It's gotta be the porkpie hat I filched from yer closet. You was right, chicks dig 'em.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#432190 Jan 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
ďPeople will insult you and hurt you. They will lie and say all kinds of evil things about you because you follow me. But when they do that, know that great blessings belong to you. 12 Be happy about it. Be very glad because you have a great reward waiting for you in heaven. People did these same bad things to the prophets who lived before you.
thanks to the peeps that insult the Clown, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior...
I'll take Persecution for 10 thousand Alex..........

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#432191 Jan 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I did not say that you "played with other's indecision"...I said when you "play others".

Here is one reference to you not being able to talk to Christians...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

I don't post everything I think right away on a new thread and Christians are hard to talk to about doubts sometimes. I said I was sorry and kept being pushed and reacted badly. If you want to think I'm the awful one, so be it, I was to you. I'm not getting into another fight with anyone.

BTW...I really don't care who you talk to about what but I am curious...

If you find Christians hard to talk to (notice in the above post nothing about denominations) why would you take their word over ours. You just change your comments too often to fit the audience...IMO.

BTW...I read your conversation over on WSJLM concerning "denominations" and I thought you were given good advice...you were told to keep searching until you found one that you were comfortable with.

We all were confused at one time...some of us still are on occasion...

One last thing...really makes no difference why you are on this thread...you just need to pick one and stay with it.

I am done with this conversation...
So, I can only have one reason to be on this thread? My post doesn't say I think non Christians make more sense either. I'm glad.

“The future begins”

every moment

#432192 Jan 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Uh, I bleeve he was talking about those that actually got out of their comfort zone, went out in the world, and did something daring and productive in his name. Sitting in a cozy room tapping on a keyboard between mouthfuls of chips and actively inviting insults to underscore your poor self-esteem doesn't quite match up to the trials and travails of the prophets, now, does it? Really?

#432193 Jan 2, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinion is irrelavant.
True, but statan is still not a deity.

#432194 Jan 2, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>We noticed.

Passive-Aggressive behavior is common here.
Should I be rude and confronting like you majesty? Should I upset the girl? STFU.

“The future begins”

every moment

#432195 Jan 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Clownie...if you are that afraid for yourself and your brothers and sisters...why don't you tell them to run away with great haste?

[QUOTE who="T-Town Clown"]<quoted text>Annie you need help~~!!! your hate for us fine christian peeps is defining who your are, one sick puppy
slither on .... ya hear me
Babel Translation for your defensive non sequitur: "Ouch! Annie, ya nailed me, dead-on."

#432196 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>now you are being obtuse.

another fundie dancestep.

can just one topix fundie be honest?
I have been honest sweet one, I found it to be pointless here. Dancing is more fun sometimes, when confronted by people who cannot comprehend what they read and make no sense at all. Clownie might have the right approach after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 2,090
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 818,779
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min HipGnosis 610,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min June VanDerMark 579,649
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 33 min Al Capone 5,701
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 33 min thewordofme 171
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 34 min Anxious 1 290
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WelbyMD 270,224
More from around the web