“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#432087 Jan 2, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I see an interesting pattern here....
I noticed it too!
I think that every time his guard falls asleep on the job, he steals his laptop and starts posting his hatred on topix. LOL!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432088 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Her posts say otherwise.
you don't like the fact that WN sees right thru you.

no persecution points to be found on this here thread. sorry

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432090 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to spend the winter here, it's in the mid 30's. <smile>
with the wind chill it feels like -3 today.

thanks for the invite! may i please bring the 2 pups?!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432091 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Cont......
But have never seen hatred toward Christians such as I have seen in topix, I currently don't have a Pastor and the only one I've ever listened to is not currently in the country or in contact with me and he is not on topix, so I don't agree with your assumption that I get my views from him.
I have exhibited no hatred toward you. If you see hatred in simple opposition then you need to seek counseling. I would suggest someone who actually holds a degree in psychology.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432092 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense unless you know Hitler's heart but I don't believe you are God. Hitler will no doubt have to answer to God for his sins, as will I, as will you.
you're tap dancing around the issue.

you and other fundies, don't know hitler's heart either. you don't know what mental defects he had. that made him the way he was.

but according to your myth, he gets a free pass for uttering a few words.

where a person who is good, does good works, and leads a moral life helping others, will go to [your] hell for a simple thought crime.

and you wonder why those of us raised with the myth decided to get away from it!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432093 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. I just hope you realise that what you just said means you can't judge anyone based on the Bible, only on what they say. I also don't think I said a non Christian 'cannot' judge a Christian, I think I asked "what makes you think you have a right to tell me how to be a Christian", to that question, I could add "when you don't believe in Christianity or the Bible".
I will, thanks <3
just because one doesn't "believe" the bibull, doesn't mean they do not know what it says about the actions and behavior of a believer.

you fundies always bring your measuring stick to the party and then get your panties in a wad when you get smacked with the stick.

in other words you practice........DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO behavior.

that don't fly with those who know what the bibull says. even if we don't believe it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432094 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've judged no one, I've not claimed to be more enlightened than anyone, I am not all other Christians you've spoken to and yes I've had a f*cked up life, more than any Christian I've ever met. It's one of the reasons I sometimes feel like I don't fit in but Jesus saved me from myself and what I feel and believe is my own and no one can take it from me. I don't much care wether you think I'm following Jesus or not tbh, to me, you have no credibility at all. Stop projecting your feelings onto me and worry about your own decisions.
I don't need to worry about my decisions. I'm quite happy with them.

Your insecurity about not fitting in is not the problem of anyone on this thread, or anywhere else. It is yours alone to deal with. That's part of the problem with people who have been convinced by someone that they need 'saving' by some outside entity. You did the work. You are responsible for whatever improvement you have made in your life. Support from people is wonderful. Support simply to get you to join their group is not wonderful.

Think about how much YOU did in your own 'salvation'. Give yourself credit for the work YOU did. That is the only way you will ever feel comfortable in the company of those who have convinced you that you they are better than you. It's evident they did, or you wouldn't feel uncomfortable around them.

Give credit where credit is due, but also take credit for your own positive actions. Don't give a deity credit for what you have accomplished or you will always be looking for confirmation.

This is good, mentally healthy advice. Do with it as you choose.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432095 Jan 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well there was that one time I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause.... but he looked vaguely familiar...
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432096 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true for me, just as it is not true for you.........
a child believes monsters are real. that they live under the bed and in the closet.

yet adults know that is simply not true. but to the child it is.

so just because it's true for a child, does that make it real? or fantasy?

a person who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, believes the voices in his head are real. does that believe make it true????

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432097 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on my planet. On my planet Christians believe statin is a jealous prideful angel that got booted out of heaven then made it his mission to turn as many humans as possible against God by any means necessary. I reckon he's doing a great job. What Christians think statin is a deity? Nonsense!
'statin' is the God of lower cholesterol. Statin was never booted out of heaven. I don't think statin was ever in heaven to start with, but I could be mistaken. statin has caused problems for some humans though, including myositis, elevated levels of creatine kinase, Rhabdomyolysis, loss of memory, and in some cases type 2 diabetes results from 'believing' in statin.

Statin may have caused some Christians to turn against God, especially if they had any of the really bad side effects caused by statin.

Hope this explains statin a little better to those reading.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432098 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any such thing, I don't think that anybody is better than anyone, I just think that as a Christian, I am more likely to listen to another Christian, not someone who isn't a Christian, a non Christian, IMHO, has no place preaching on how to be a Christian, by all means individual beliefs are all valid to me but you chose your path so stick to it and leave others to choose their own. I don't have to or want to convince you or anyone of anything at all, I just don't like the way you assume to know me and flat out lie about nearly everything I post, it's creepy, obsessive and tiring. I owe you nothing.
Good day JL. I hope that you had a good New Years day.

A few days ago you said that asking questions of Christians confused you and that non-Christians made more sense. Now you are saying that you are more likely to listen to a Christian over a non-Christian.

Which is it JL?

Most of us have been or are still going through the changing of our beliefs. It is difficult at best and horrifying at it's worst. When one tries to play others with their indecision...it is just a game.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#432099 Jan 2, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I have exhibited no hatred toward you. If you see hatred in simple opposition then you need to seek counseling. I would suggest someone who actually holds a degree in psychology.
That last comment is funnier than you will ever know.
<3

Earth

#432100 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
you're tap dancing around the issue.
you and other fundies, don't know hitler's heart either. you don't know what mental defects he had. that made him the way he was.
but according to your myth, he gets a free pass for uttering a few words.
where a person who is good, does good works, and leads a moral life helping others, will go to [your] hell for a simple thought crime.
and you wonder why those of us raised with the myth decided to get away from it!
I don't recall personally writing any myths.
<3

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#432101 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
a child believes monsters are real. that they live under the bed and in the closet.
a person who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, believes the voices in his head are real. does that believe make it true????
WHAAAT?? You mean I been sleep'n on the parlor couch fer 32 years fer noth'n?

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#432102 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...you mean the posts where you accuse me of being someone else? Or the posts where you accuse and ridicule me about me not knowing where I live or what the time is? Or do you mean the hundreds of posts where you display your blatant hatred of Christians in general? Or do you mean the hundreds of posts where you attack others in the exact same manner with which you've attacked me? Or the many posts where you strawman any one who catches you out in your hypocrisy? Why would I bother? I will look through my posts and see where I have ever claimed to "hate Catholics" though, I pretty sure I've ever only expressed distaste for the Catholic Denomination and teachings though, not individual people. Someone told me not to engage you at all, I only wish I'd listened. I think maybe you might be too set in your ways to have civil and rational conversations with anyone who doesn't agree with you or maybe you are just what I've seen other people call you, I don't know. I'm not copying and pasting your hateful words again, last time I did that I found it was not a very good idea.
you have lied in this post right here. you state that WN hates christians.....that is an out and out lie.

for the 4th time [man are fundies thick headed and slow to learn]. WN and many others ABHOR DISHONESTY.

your panties are wadded up because your dishonesty was exposed. and when it was exposed you did a typical fundie dancestep.

you haven't been attacked. give it a rest. you have been exposed.

WN is very kind and loving to true christians who come to this thread. but they are far and few between.

NoStress4Me is the perfect example. she is what most refer to as a "true christian".

she is very kind, loving, nonjudgemental, and a joy to post with.

i told you in the beginning she is someone you should seek advice from. most fundies tho, don't like her, as she walks the walk as well as talks the talk.

i find her very insprirational!

perhaps you should observe her more.

of course this is just my opinion.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432103 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY Deities in Christianity are GOD and His son!!! Anyone who says or believes otherwise is a liar or a fool.
I respect you and I think you have much knowledge and wisdom, if you told me you were once a preacher/pastor I would exhibit no surprise, however, I will never concede on this, that piece of excrement satan is no deity, his desperately wanting to be does not make it so, I know this from experience and no one could ever convince me otherwise, so please just agree to disagree on this one, ok?
Peace <3
Actually, most Christians give satan as much power or more than they do God by saying that he has power over this world. That makes satan a deity as surely as it makes God a deity.

But Christians seldom recognize the fact that they have given satan more power than God. It's like the person who said the school shootings were because God had been taken out of schools, but then said that satan could enter schools. God can't cross the property line, but satan can, thus he is more powerful.

I really don't think that Christians think things through when they are giving so much power to their God satan. Satan only exists for Christians and Muslims. He doesn't exist anywhere else. Yet he is the cause of all the trouble in the world according to Christians. They talk more about satan than they do God. They give credit to him for taking God's followers away. How can a less powerful deity take anything that belongs to God? Christians might want to spend some time thinking on this one question and see why they believe satan to be so powerful as to be able to rob God of souls.

Earth

#432104 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
just because one doesn't "believe" the bibull, doesn't mean they do not know what it says about the actions and behavior of a believer.
you fundies always bring your measuring stick to the party and then get your panties in a wad when you get smacked with the stick.
in other words you practice........DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO behavior.
that don't fly with those who know what the bibull says. even if we don't believe it.
Oh! Please! No! Not the stick! You're not a nun are you?
<3

Earth

#432105 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean....monsters are not real???? Well I'll be!
<3

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432106 Jan 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Still full of pride and arrogance, I see. No wonder you're going to Hell.
Do you ever just join in a conversation and contribute something other than "hell"?

The philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche once wrote that when you look into the darkness of the abyss the abyss looks into you.

It appears that is what has happened...you have created your own hell...within yourself.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432107 Jan 2, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that morality is subjective?
interesting...
Morality is very subjective. Morality as you know it in the US is quite different from the definition in many other places on earth. In some places in Africa morality still includes burning people alive as witches because they believe the passage in the OT and think it is God's will and the moral thing to do.

So yes, it is subjective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 555,180
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 4 min andet1987 49
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 765,447
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 19 min lookingloan123 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Rick in Kansas 263,691
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min Dr Wu 603,720
women: who are the most attractive celebrities? 1 hr andet1987 2
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE