Why I’m no longer a Christian

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432132 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Please! No! Not the stick! You're not a nun are you?
<3
sweety, i am married! to a man 11 years younger than me *wink* so believe me when i say I AM NO NUN......!!!!

once again, you are trying to be cute and coy, and not pulling it off.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432133 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when an athitard quotes the Bible...
As an atheist, you don't have the ability to discern -what is- & -what isn't- int the Bible.
the ugliness of a christurd for all too see

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432134 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
this is another typical fundie dancestep. and those of us who don't buy your myth, see it for what it is.
it is also why you were pegged as dishonest from the beginning.
i realize you think you are being cute and coy......... but you aren't. you're just another dishonest fundie.
I do love to dance :D
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432135 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety, i am married! to a man 11 years younger than me *wink* so believe me when i say I AM NO NUN......!!!!
once again, you are trying to be cute and coy, and not pulling it off.
Am I? Aren't I? Whew, that's a relief.
<3

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432136 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
with the wind chill it feels like -3 today.
thanks for the invite! may i please bring the 2 pups?!
As long as they don't mind the cat and ferrets.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432137 Jan 2, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>....
I really don't think that Christians think things through....
THAT is the entire history of Christianity.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432138 Jan 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Then why in hell do they keep printing the damned things and putting them in hotel rooms for everyone to read?!
Seems ta me they should ban them from public and keep them in the church where all you "special" magic secret discerners kin slobber all over 'em if that's the case...and maybe jump up and down, roll on the floor and blabber unintelligible stuff while you're at it. Make it a real ritual jist fer you "tiched" folks!
Lol...

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432140 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As an atheist, you don't have the ability to discern -what is- & -what isn't- int the Bible.
I like it.

Next time someone spits a bible verse at me that's what I'll say: Sorry, I'm an atheist and don't have the ability to discern your fairy tales.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432141 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said non-Christians made more sense? I remember saying I like to have discussions with non-Christians, for a purpose that does not affect my beliefs. There are non-Christians I will pay heed to, if they make sense to me. Yes Christians confuse me, when it comes to different denominations, not the Bible or faith though, more assumptions, I hope that clears things up. Play with other's indecisions? Are you implying that I do this? If so, show me how.
<3
I did not say that you "played with other's indecision"...I said when you "play others".

Here is one reference to you not being able to talk to Christians...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

I don't post everything I think right away on a new thread and Christians are hard to talk to about doubts sometimes. I said I was sorry and kept being pushed and reacted badly. If you want to think I'm the awful one, so be it, I was to you. I'm not getting into another fight with anyone.

BTW...I really don't care who you talk to about what but I am curious...

If you find Christians hard to talk to (notice in the above post nothing about denominations) why would you take their word over ours. You just change your comments too often to fit the audience...IMO.

BTW...I read your conversation over on WSJLM concerning "denominations" and I thought you were given good advice...you were told to keep searching until you found one that you were comfortable with.

We all were confused at one time...some of us still are on occasion...

One last thing...really makes no difference why you are on this thread...you just need to pick one and stay with it.

I am done with this conversation...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#432142 Jan 2, 2013
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it.
Next time someone spits a bible verse at me that's what I'll say: Sorry, I'm an atheist and don't have the ability to discern your fairy tales.
atheist can't understand the Gospel... fact

because they are dumb

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#432144 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the stick again!!! Please no!!! Dear Lord, please don't let me get that nasty stick again, in Jesus' name, Amen. Phew........
Why are there so many non-Chistians on Christian threads? I have my reasons dearie.
<3
I won't speak for other non-Christians...

I was a long time regular on WSJLM. I was there because in reality for a long time I shared a portion of their beliefs...just as I share a portion of the beliefs of the regulars here.

I have basically left that thread except on rare occasions as I find that I share less and less with them. So...I felt as if I owed it to them to leave their thread. I wasn't there to dispute their beliefs...only to share what we had in common.

Other reason why I left...I got tired of seeing Christians stab each other in the back...not pretty.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432145 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the entire history of Christianity.
like you know Chistianity, you old no teeth smoking dummy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432146 Jan 2, 2013
Paul was a straightforward preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and here he asked the people of Galatia who had bewitched them:

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?(Galatians 3:1-3)

Location hidden

#432147 Jan 2, 2013
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>

you and other fundies, don't know hitler's heart either. you don't know what mental defects he had. that made him the way he was.
but according to your myth, he gets a free pass for uttering a few words.
where a person who is good, does good works, and leads a moral life helping others, will go to [your] hell for a simple thought crime.
and you wonder why those of us raised with the myth decided to get away from it!
Well stated!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#432148 Jan 2, 2013
If you are a Christian, one who has been truly born again of the Spirit, and one who is truly following the Lord Jesus Christ, Be warned! You have an enemy and he absolutely hates you because he hates Jesus Christ. That is right, you have a very real enemy, and that is the Devil himself. The Bible warns us in the following verse about the devil:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:(1 Peter 5:8)

Be carful good christian brothers & sisters in Christ, The evil ones on here do the work of satan

Location hidden

#432149 Jan 2, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.
Thank you. I try :p

Location hidden

#432150 Jan 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we have a better chance of getting to the truth, as we are not wearing your biased religious colored glasses while reading it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432151 Jan 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Paul was a straightforward preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and here he asked the people of Galatia who had bewitched them:
O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?(Galatians 3:1-3)
Those damned Galatians! Using a gospel that Paul didn;t approve of.

Was it Mark, Matthew, Luke or John ?

Did God tell you Clownie ? We really want to know.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#432152 Jan 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
If you are a Christian,...
That leaves you out. LOL

Location hidden

#432153 Jan 2, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
That is right, you have a very real enemy, and that is the Devil himself.
I thought Charlie Daniels said that the devil went down to Georgia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 55,955
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 650,025
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 9 min Nikkiwhite98 726
Microsoft MCSA 070-697 deutsch it-pruefungen 11 min itpruefungende 1
Windows Server 2012 70-410 deutsche Schulungsfr... 1 hr itpruefungende 1
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 432
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,477
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web