Why I’m no longer a Christian

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#432068 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so.
Believe what you like luv, but angels and demons are messengers, guardian spirits, malevolent spirits etc....
Not gods, divine, immortal, God.
Hermes = god Mars = Herme's messenger
God Angels = God's servants
Fallen angels = demons = malevolent spirits.
Cupid = messenger angel
Pagans and Christians actually agree on this, which is why I've provided links for both.
It's all there for anyone to read, Angels and demons were around way before Christianity. I've always been fascinated with them.
People in history have been "tricked " into worshipping demons but that still don't make them God or gods, they're just lying lower caste malevolent spirits, like statan.
Peace <3
Well, you jist conjure me one up and send it over here...I'll take care of the rest. OK?

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#432069 Jan 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I have not noticed that.
But I have noticed that ignorant or angry people quickly expose themselves regardless of their beliefs.
Just like you.
Awww. Are you mad because I keep exposing your love for wickedness?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432070 Jan 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you jist conjure me one up and send it over here...I'll take care of the rest. OK?
Lol...I don't do that..........

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#432071 Jan 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your 66 books, your deity leaves a LOT to be desired in the realm of deity and worship.---I'll pass on that one.
Still full of pride and arrogance, I see. No wonder you're going to Hell.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#432072 Jan 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's not the half of it.
We are talking about the [supreme] deity here...no defects or flaws...I can NOT regard this deity (crister) as the [perfect] deity by it's own book's descriptive passages...in fact, it proves exactly the opposite.
In fact, I hold my own actions and behavior above the deity portrayed in the book.
How could one possibly even accept-let alone worship such an atrocious entity? I can not-and will not.
Agreed. The Top Deity in Christianity is neither powerful nor good based on their own Bible.

Thus by "some definitions" is no more a diety than any other in their managerie of supernatural characters.

Location hidden

#432073 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...I don't do that..........
Moses and Solomon did. Read the lesser keys of Solomon and the 6th & 7th books of Moses.

Things all wizards are familiar with...tells ya all about how ta conjure and control demons...and by god's chosen hand.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432074 Jan 2, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You said<quoted text>
Which leaves me to conclude that "virtuous and admirable" could be the morals for the demographic in which you mentioned. If that demographic has it's own set of "morals" then doesn't that mean that other demographics also have their own seperate sets of morals as well?
I used the words "virtuous" and "admirable" in their common, colloquial sense only; meaning, praiseworthy. Worthy of emulation.

You seem to have some sort of transcendent meaning in mind, and you seem to be driving toward a point of some sort.

What might that be?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432076 Jan 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses and Solomon did. Read the lesser keys of Solomon and the 6th & 7th books of Moses.
Things all wizards are familiar with...tells ya all about how ta conjure and control demons...and by god's chosen hand.
Solomon was very naughty.
I know, lost interest in that stuff long ago. Spirits are liars and nothing but trouble.

Location hidden

#432077 Jan 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The Top Deity in Christianity is neither powerful nor good based on their own Bible.
Thus by "some definitions" is no more a diety than any other in their managerie of supernatural characters.
UH OH!
Git ready fer the POOP throw'n!
LOL!
Don't worry none-I done cast a reflector/deflector spell ta keep it all go'n back from whence it comes. Jist be real careful walk'n through the remnants(they tend ta be pretty heavy sometimes)!

Location hidden

#432078 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, lost interest in that stuff long ago. Spirits are liars and nothing but trouble.
Nah...god jist didn't like him mess'n with the pure Ethiopian descendants of Abraham, that's all. David had the same problem.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#432079 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on who you believe, they are just fragments of your subconscious mind.

Location hidden

#432080 Jan 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament speaks of Solomon being very wise.. And his work with the goetia is still highly regarded among occultists, if I am not mistaken.

Location hidden

#432081 Jan 2, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Still full of pride and arrogance, I see. No wonder you're going to Hell.
I see an interesting pattern here....

Location hidden

#432082 Jan 2, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament speaks of Solomon being very wise.. And his work with the goetia is still highly regarded among occultists, if I am not mistaken.
I guess the question is who and what were the "real" demons that were referred to, and why was Solomon so feared. Surely wasn't his "magic decoder ring", now was it. Heh heh heh...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432083 Jan 2, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on who you believe, they are just fragments of your subconscious mind.
I suppose they would be to someone who has never had that kind of experience.

Happy New Year!!!
Peace <3

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#432084 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even sure what a Protestant is!
I'll look it up :D
Using a dictionary is a good thing.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432085 Jan 2, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Solomon was very wise, except when it came to falling under the influence of him women.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#432086 Jan 2, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
*his women.

Location hidden

#432087 Jan 2, 2013
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I see an interesting pattern here....
I noticed it too!
I think that every time his guard falls asleep on the job, he steals his laptop and starts posting his hatred on topix. LOL!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#432088 Jan 2, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Her posts say otherwise.
you don't like the fact that WN sees right thru you.

no persecution points to be found on this here thread. sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Pad 647,024
Just looking 5 min Sexually FUN 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min here 281,292
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Happy Lesbo 49,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Joe Fortuna 971,811
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 37 min Jockfullonutz 28
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min RiccardoFire 44,726
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr UC Davis Rainbow 105,688
More from around the web