Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#431630 Dec 31, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you... because you;re a liar
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
You don't believe me because you don't believe anything that your church hasn't told you to believe.
Dance, puppet! Dance!
You and his church have at least one thing in common; you're both full of shit.

Have a lousy new year.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#431631 Dec 31, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not snowing, but it rarely gets above 38F (that's, what, about 3.3C?). Man, I am *so* ready for summer!
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd trade you any day :D
Ancient Chinese proverb: "Be careful what you ask for; you might get it."

;)

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#431632 Dec 31, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
When you enter Hell, that is exactly the word you'll be thinking about right after your first few minutes of screaming to the top of your lungs in pain.
It's *your* hell, fucktard; *you* get to go there.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#431633 Dec 31, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh but wasn't it churches that burnt people @ the stake?
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was , but it was atheist churches full of angry ex-Christians.
Atheist churches?

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Christians like you burned hundreds of thousand of innocent people at the stake; and had you been alive at the time, you would have been the christian church's head cheer leader.

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night, knowing you don't get to do that?
Sal

Thailand

#431634 Dec 31, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#431635 Dec 31, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>They were doing it so often that they had to pass laws against the religious freaks.
That's f*cked up...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#431636 Dec 31, 2012
Sal wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhkbp3 5rgJ0
Lol

Location hidden

#431637 Dec 31, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's f*cked up...
Yes, it is. A lot of good people died by the hands of religious sicko's who claimed they cared about "life" but they obviously didn't the moment they became murderers.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#431638 Dec 31, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
An the same right back to ya sis! I know you folks been plann'n this for a while, an is real exited 'bout it all! I hopes ya has the best time anyone on this here earth has ever had there...me an my chilluns sure did!
I love you all an wish you the best year an future ever,,,say howdy ta dad fer me will ya?!
Word ta the wise...DON"T let yer kids eat all them damned raisens they shove at em- you'll be sorry if'n ya do!
Have a great vacation!
BT42
LOL..Back at cha.....Kids???? Aint taken NO kids with me..Just me and the hubby :) Our kids are grown with kids of their own. We are excited. Thursday cant get here quick enough!! have a fun New Years Eve. Sending love to you and yours!!!

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#431639 Dec 31, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are murder clinics that have made Hitler (who was NOT a Christian) look like a saint.
You condone killing babies, but that is what you atheists do best.....KILL.
The fact that you are trying to justify the act is simply disgraceful.

Ann Arbor, MI

#431640 Dec 31, 2012
The first year I ever remember without Dick Clark on New Years….sigh.

Ann Arbor, MI

#431641 Dec 31, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's f*cked up...
When I was first married we did not have the best of health coverage so I went to Planned Parenthood with my husband for my first official pregnancy test and prenatal vitamins, they gave me the recommendation I needed to go to an obstetrician. I had people screaming at me on the way in and out, calling me a baby killer and shoving sign‘s in my face. Shortly after that, Eric Rudolph made his extremist views known. I do not think it is legal for protesters to be at the door of clinics anymore, but I may be wrong....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#431642 Dec 31, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
An the same right back to ya sis! I know you folks been plann'n this for a while, an is real exited 'bout it all! I hopes ya has the best time anyone on this here earth has ever had there...me an my chilluns sure did!
I love you all an wish you the best year an future ever,,,say howdy ta dad fer me will ya?!
Word ta the wise...DON"T let yer kids eat all them damned raisens they shove at em- you'll be sorry if'n ya do!
Have a great vacation!
BT42
Hey...I forgot to tell you my good news. I got a certificate in the mail Friday. When I opened it..my mouth dropped..I made The DEANS LIST my first semester in college...yipppeeeee!!!!!!! Grade point average of 3.40 I was shocked but the proof is hanging right above my computer. hard work truly pays off :)

Location hidden

#431643 Dec 31, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
The first year I ever remember without Dick Clark on New Years….sigh.
I know. It's sad.

Location hidden

#431644 Dec 31, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
I do not think it is legal for protesters to be at the door of clinics anymore, but I may be wrong....
I'm really so sorry that you had to go through that.

The Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACE) prevents that kind of thing from happening. Each state is different but most ban anti-choice protesters between 35 and 100 feet from the clinic. Some states even have a noise ban.
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#431645 Dec 31, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I love Narnia too and you're right, Lewis was a lot more obvious than Tolkien with his Christian influence as Tolkien had other Mythic influences combined and one really needs to know the Bible to see it clearly in Tolkien's work and vice versa. I'm saying that because I read Tolkien before I read the Bible properly so then it was pretty obvious to me which parts came from the Bible.
<3
ps. Westies are worse than Bogans, I grew up in Nth Rocks ;)
Happy New Year!
Happy new year, JL!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#431646 Dec 31, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year Clownie!!!
Right back atcha Juicy!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ann Arbor, MI

#431647 Dec 31, 2012
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...I forgot to tell you my good news. I got a certificate in the mail Friday. When I opened it..my mouth dropped..I made The DEANS LIST my first semester in college...yipppeeeee!!!!!!! Grade point average of 3.40 I was shocked but the proof is hanging right above my computer. hard work truly pays off :)
Congratulations Grace, keep it up girl!!
Rosa Winkel

East Maitland, Australia

#431649 Dec 31, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was , but it was atheist churches full of angry ex-Christians.
Men r always willing 2 believe what they wish.
- Gaius Julius Caesar

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#431650 Dec 31, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to read The Hobbit as a teenager. I was a big reader of fiction back then, but I could not get through it. I saw the Ring movies cuz I had to take my son, but a trip to the dentist would have been less painful for me.
Well, I'm glad to know it.

I was afraid, I was the only one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min VIKING 49,155
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 9 min Rosa_Winkel 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min VIKING 971,775
The ""man" UPSTAIRS" 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Anthony MN 646,772
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Lbj 105,643
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 1 hr Kelly 329
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web