Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you on some of this X,(no offence Clownie) I can't work out if the Clown is genuine in what he says and does it in a humorous way or if he's pretending and mocking pushy extremist Christians but either way it makes us all look like retards. Which I found out when I first came in this thread, because other Christians or pretending to be come here to antagonise non religious people and non Christians, when someone is genuine and say the wrong thing they cop it too. If that makes sense. I think Clownie is funny but I can see how some people might get annoyed with him. I'm very much in favour of having an open mind and I accept other people's choices. If he is genuine though, I think maybe he wouldn't be in strife with God because his approach, however annoying, is rather interesting and only God would know his heart. As for the brand I think 80% of Christians are pissing all over it.
Peace :D
I would strongly advise against taking anyone on topix too seriously.

The guy with the big rubber nose and the flower that squirts holy water means well.

He just has a very mixed up religion, and I think he might be a little angry about a tattoo that he got while he was drunk in San Francisco a long time ago.

One thing you'll learn on topix. Sometimes, folks just like to argue.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know they had become that liberal.
I may have to toss a dollar in the basket, and get in on that action.
You only get 1 oz. of wine. Sometime its grape juice. You could do better at walmart.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-denominational is a misnomer.
They are Protestants, typically Dispensationalists.
I'm not sure about over there X but with the ones I know here that's not the case, we disagree with most other Denominations, we have Elders and discuss different interpretations of the Bible unfortunately, Qld only has 2 Non Denom Churches and they're too far away now. This is part of the reason I'm struggling with choosing a church to go to, they all seem to have way too many disagreements, confusing interpretations etc...I do sometimes say Religion when I mean Denomination too, I used to think it was all the same thing, if that helps. I think the closest but not quite that I've seen to what meshes with my beliefs is my sis in law who is a non orthodox Presbyterian. Riders in the Storm gave me this link to a test to determine one's denomination and that reckons I'm a Pressie lol. But I'm not sure yet.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You only get 1 oz. of wine. Sometime its grape juice. You could do better at walmart.
Or you could go wine tasting instead of going to church.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
I gotta get in the bed... its gonna be a great service in the morning...
I thought saturday morning was when the cartoons were on...

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
*Snort* I just noticed the spelling
What I actually wrote, unedited.

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a Non Denom Christian but I used to be an Atheist, my brother is an Atheist and I know quite a few others too. They are very rational, logical people and the majority are Law abiding. They don't believe in the afterlife so that usually makes them more appreciative of their one life, this appreciation leads them to make better thought out decisions in all aspects of life. Can you please list for me, all the Atheist killers of America and then a comparative list of religious killers, for the past 15 years please. If you are really a Christian I suggest you go and read the NT a little more closely and stop making the rest of us look like idiots. I will patiently await your list.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is where you belong.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..hi Annie...lol.
Non Denominational Christians, we have a few here, halls as opposed to churches, just focusing on the Bible and Christ without too many rituals, man made laws etc...Quite a few schools here are Non Denominational Christian schools too.'Non Denom' is just the short version used. I should have known, lol. It's still a religion but it's not extreme, just down to basics, if that makes sense.
Peace <3
What are your views on the rapture?

(I'm asking so I won't taunt, but others...well, ya know)

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So tell us how the outer suburban area changes your time zone. That was the issue.
Here's a time zone map, just in case you need it.
http://bunker33.com/dungeon/12/map-of-austral...
Here's a map showing all of Brisbane and surrounding areas. No time change anywhere in QLD. Not anywhere, not even in the suburbs of Brisbane. The closest time change is only one hour, and Gold Coast is between you and that time change.
When you said it was (3:35), that would have been US EST time when you wrote that. I was not the only one who caught on. Even if you meant p.m. instead of a.m., it would still have been wrong by three hours. Then when you wrote that it was 8:17 yesterday, there was only 14 hours difference in the time in Queensland and the US. I would guess that this means you live in the US in a CST zone city.
OR...
The time zones in QLD change for your convenience when you post
OR
you don't live in QLD.
It was your lie. You live with it.
Now I understand what you were getting at.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists have chosen death.
You know whats an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate brownie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could go wine tasting instead of going to church.
NAPA Valley road trip!

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>.....Lets see am I gonna believe my church,...
Why do you need a church to tell you what to believe?

You must not have the Holy Spirit or you could just read it and understand it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about over there X but with the ones I know here that's not the case, we disagree with most other Denominations, we have Elders and discuss different interpretations of the Bible unfortunately, Qld only has 2 Non Denom Churches and they're too far away now. This is part of the reason I'm struggling with choosing a church to go to, they all seem to have way too many disagreements, confusing interpretations etc...I do sometimes say Religion when I mean Denomination too, I used to think it was all the same thing, if that helps. I think the closest but not quite that I've seen to what meshes with my beliefs is my sis in law who is a non orthodox Presbyterian. Riders in the Storm gave me this link to a test to determine one's denomination and that reckons I'm a Pressie lol. But I'm not sure yet.
Non-denominational is a revolt against denominations, dozens of denominations with unnumerable sects of each.

What you "are" is determined by what you believe, not by the non-label you attach to yourself.

We could ask dozens of questions and have a good old time, but it probably wouldn't be as fun for you.

Whatever you "are" is your business, it ain't none o' mine.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Great post! BTW Im a Jesus man all the way
Thanks. Lol...good to know, now stop making us all look bad!
:D

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know this how
by the quality of the persons who claim belief

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you are a Christian.
That's ok. Many don't. Including my brother, who won't speak to me until I "get over it". I really don't like judgemental people, whoever or whatever they are. My faith is my personal experience and I'm open to suggestions and growth but having stood on both sided of the most judged people on earth I refuse to be any kind of bigot. Did Jesus tell you to mock non believers? Did He? Or was it your Pastor? May I ask what denomination you are please?

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have sex daily. I mean, dyslexia.
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/...
"Don't grow up, it's a trap!" LOL....I think I might have to buy me some t shirts....then cut the sleeves off cause it's so freaken hot! Is it snowing where you are?

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me - they're cramming for their final exam.
Lol...in a way you might be right.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok. Many don't. Including my brother, who won't speak to me until I "get over it". I really don't like judgemental people, whoever or whatever they are. My faith is my personal experience and I'm open to suggestions and growth but having stood on both sided of the most judged people on earth I refuse to be any kind of bigot. Did Jesus tell you to mock non believers? Did He? Or was it your Pastor? May I ask what denomination you are please?
I think Just Results might be a Sadducee, but with his fascination with eternal torment, he might be a Pharisee or an Essene.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I would strongly advise against taking anyone on topix too seriously.
The guy with the big rubber nose and the flower that squirts holy water means well.
He just has a very mixed up religion, and I think he might be a little angry about a tattoo that he got while he was drunk in San Francisco a long time ago.
One thing you'll learn on topix. Sometimes, folks just like to argue.
Yeah, I'm starting to see that, lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 407,281 - 407,300 of440,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

632 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 511,552
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aerobatty 679,139
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aerobatty 216,195
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Naveen kumar 360
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Porkpie Hat 250,248
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min PetesaKe 109,339
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 20 min Dale_Harris 52,442
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 47 min devbrain 214
teen snapchat nudes 10 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••