Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#431128 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists have chosen death.
You know whats an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate brownie.

Location hidden

#431129 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could go wine tasting instead of going to church.
NAPA Valley road trip!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#431131 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>.....Lets see am I gonna believe my church,...
Why do you need a church to tell you what to believe?

You must not have the Holy Spirit or you could just read it and understand it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#431132 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about over there X but with the ones I know here that's not the case, we disagree with most other Denominations, we have Elders and discuss different interpretations of the Bible unfortunately, Qld only has 2 Non Denom Churches and they're too far away now. This is part of the reason I'm struggling with choosing a church to go to, they all seem to have way too many disagreements, confusing interpretations etc...I do sometimes say Religion when I mean Denomination too, I used to think it was all the same thing, if that helps. I think the closest but not quite that I've seen to what meshes with my beliefs is my sis in law who is a non orthodox Presbyterian. Riders in the Storm gave me this link to a test to determine one's denomination and that reckons I'm a Pressie lol. But I'm not sure yet.
Non-denominational is a revolt against denominations, dozens of denominations with unnumerable sects of each.

What you "are" is determined by what you believe, not by the non-label you attach to yourself.

We could ask dozens of questions and have a good old time, but it probably wouldn't be as fun for you.

Whatever you "are" is your business, it ain't none o' mine.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431133 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Great post! BTW Im a Jesus man all the way
Thanks. Lol...good to know, now stop making us all look bad!
:D

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#431134 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know this how
by the quality of the persons who claim belief

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431135 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you are a Christian.
That's ok. Many don't. Including my brother, who won't speak to me until I "get over it". I really don't like judgemental people, whoever or whatever they are. My faith is my personal experience and I'm open to suggestions and growth but having stood on both sided of the most judged people on earth I refuse to be any kind of bigot. Did Jesus tell you to mock non believers? Did He? Or was it your Pastor? May I ask what denomination you are please?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431136 Dec 29, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I have sex daily. I mean, dyslexia.
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/...
"Don't grow up, it's a trap!" LOL....I think I might have to buy me some t shirts....then cut the sleeves off cause it's so freaken hot! Is it snowing where you are?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431137 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me - they're cramming for their final exam.
Lol...in a way you might be right.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#431138 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok. Many don't. Including my brother, who won't speak to me until I "get over it". I really don't like judgemental people, whoever or whatever they are. My faith is my personal experience and I'm open to suggestions and growth but having stood on both sided of the most judged people on earth I refuse to be any kind of bigot. Did Jesus tell you to mock non believers? Did He? Or was it your Pastor? May I ask what denomination you are please?
I think Just Results might be a Sadducee, but with his fascination with eternal torment, he might be a Pharisee or an Essene.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431139 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I would strongly advise against taking anyone on topix too seriously.
The guy with the big rubber nose and the flower that squirts holy water means well.
He just has a very mixed up religion, and I think he might be a little angry about a tattoo that he got while he was drunk in San Francisco a long time ago.
One thing you'll learn on topix. Sometimes, folks just like to argue.
Yeah, I'm starting to see that, lol....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#431140 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>X you can't blame it on GOD, You don't believe in him.. who do you blame?
your religion, that which formed you, uneducated and immoral; an embarrassment for your Nation

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431141 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your views on the rapture?
(I'm asking so I won't taunt, but others...well, ya know)
I'm a little confused when it comes to the rapture, like am I going to disappear, stay back to 'stand'(great movie btw) or get left behind to help others or what? I'd like to believe it's true but I haven't made sense of it in my mind yet. All that I do believe in the Bible I had to come to on my own, sometimes with an elder's help but I don't speak to them much anymore. Revelation is my favourite Book though, I'm kinda obsessed with it.
What do you think about it?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431142 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry because my beliefs are not challenged and never have been challenged. Your stifled incapacity to support your atheism has duped you. You are challenged and perplexed by your lack of enough faith in atheism.
Your lack of faith in atheism is why you can't depart from this forum.
It's your daily burden and you NEED forums like this to sustain your habit of lying to yourself.
Are you God?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431143 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I would strongly advise against taking anyone on topix too seriously.
The guy with the big rubber nose and the flower that squirts holy water means well.
He just has a very mixed up religion, and I think he might be a little angry about a tattoo that he got while he was drunk in San Francisco a long time ago.
One thing you'll learn on topix. Sometimes, folks just like to argue.
I like to argue and debate too but sometimes people cheat and are so mean they make me want to curl up with my stuffed monkey and cry.
;)

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431144 Dec 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand what you were getting at.
Thanks for clearing that up.
LMCAO..........
;)

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431145 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-denominational is a revolt against denominations, dozens of denominations with unnumerable sects of each.
What you "are" is determined by what you believe, not by the non-label you attach to yourself.
We could ask dozens of questions and have a good old time, but it probably wouldn't be as fun for you.
Whatever you "are" is your business, it ain't none o' mine.
Well, that does sound like me, I revolt against most denominations. Might do me well to find out.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#431146 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Just Results might be a Sadducee, but with his fascination with eternal torment, he might be a Pharisee or an Essene.
Thanks X, I'll avoid those churches then.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#431147 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little confused when it comes to the rapture, like am I going to disappear, stay back to 'stand'(great movie btw) or get left behind to help others or what? I'd like to believe it's true but I haven't made sense of it in my mind yet. All that I do believe in the Bible I had to come to on my own, sometimes with an elder's help but I don't speak to them much anymore. Revelation is my favourite Book though, I'm kinda obsessed with it.
What do you think about it?
It sounds like you've been taught by Protestant Premillennial Dispensationalists. There's good reason for being confused. It's an eschatology that is never taught in the Bible.

Are you kiffing? I think Revelation is a great book. A Jewish Christian angrily calling down the powers of the Almighty against Pauline Christianity.

That's some good stuff, right there, I tell ya.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#431148 Dec 29, 2012
Kiffing, or kidding.

Either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min KiMare 96,844
Homosexuality is a gift from God 4 min southern alien 53
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Al Garcia 777,631
Moses never existed 10 min KiMare 799
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Oxbow 560,295
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Remnant of 144000 39,367
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 45 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 33,169
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,297
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,395
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web