“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#431151 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you've been taught by Protestant Premillennial Dispensationalists. There's good reason for being confused. It's an eschatology that is never taught in the Bible.

Are you kiffing? I think Revelation is a great book. A Jewish Christian angrily calling down the powers of the Almighty against Pauline Christianity.

That's some good stuff, right there, I tell ya.
Lol... Maybe I'll just be a Christian Agnostic and work it out myself then... Lol.... Yelling at all the churches too...love it...were you a Christian at some point?

#431152 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>I think that sometimes we can forget that there are real people on the other end of the line, and we're all guilty of doing it.

We humans like to defend our perceived territory.

It's a survival instinct.
True.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#431153 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..hi Annie...lol.
Non Denominational Christians, we have a few here, halls as opposed to churches, just focusing on the Bible and Christ without too many rituals, man made laws etc...Quite a few schools here are Non Denominational Christian schools too.'Non Denom' is just the short version used. I should have known, lol. It's still a religion but it's not extreme, just down to basics, if that makes sense.
Peace <3
Sorry JL...I just misread your post.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#431154 Dec 29, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said I was joking, not being dishonest at all... Sorry, if you took it that way..
No harm done.

But I do have to say that introducing yourself by claiming that I don't have the ability to understand the Bible does you more harm than it does me.

We both know that it is a rote response that you heard somewhere that allows you to perpetuate a delusion.

Homey don't play that.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#431155 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Maybe I'll just be a Christian Agnostic and work it out myself then... Lol.... Yelling at all the churches too...love it...were you a Christian at some point?
Yes. That is why I am on this thread.

But according to some people, I never actually believed what I actually believed.

So there's that.
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431156 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I love a book you don't understand...LOL
Yes, I did find Mein Kampf confusing.
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431157 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Great post! BTW Im a Jesus man all the way
Of course you are. And a Josť man, a Guillermo man, a P„co man, a R„mon man, and an Adolfo man. You've been poked by Mexican bats so often you look like the piŮata at the downtown Juarez Cinco de Mayo festival. Usted est un joto, puto. Tu hermano no tiene la ingle. Yo cago en la leche de tu puta madre.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#431158 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>are you gay? man or woman witch are you? you kinda post as a gay atheist...
just sayin
IOW a woman witch or a warlock? Just saying.
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431159 Dec 29, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad my bed doesn't have a memory.
All those urine stains paint a picture.

#431160 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. That is why I am on this thread.

But according to some people, I never actually believed what I actually believed.

So there's that.
What did you actually believe?
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431161 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The other poster blamed Obama, Im going with that now who do you blame??
The President is more powerful than your imaginary hippie boyfriend. Besides, everyone knows that it is the VEEPs duty to control the weather. Cheney handed off the controls to Biden.
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431162 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still deluding yourself, Clownie. You don't get to pick and choose the Gospel.
Remember Matthew 7:21, Christian:
"Not everyone who says to me,'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."
Bible says you're f*cked.
So did that troupe of Mexican mimes I saw approaching Tuscaloosa. Looks like he'll be even more Tuscaloosa in the caboosa than he was yesterday.
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431163 Dec 29, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> That is convenient. Wheneve the text says something which is not liked, call it an interpolation.
You really have the unmitigated gall to accuse another of Bible interpretation to suit an agenda? Bwahahahahahahahahaha.
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431164 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>If you understood it! you wouldn't reject it..
Sorry, my rear exit is closed.

Every religion makes the same claim.
Huh

Hurst, TX

#431165 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one dumbass atheist if you can't see the crimes that are exponentially climbing since the removal of God from schools.
Oh little twit, does it hurt you to be so wrong about alles?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#431166 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you actually believe?
I believed what many Christians believed, that Jesus was sent by God and that he rose from the dead to satisfy the wrath of the creator who loved me and had a plan for my life.

Doesn't really make much sense, does it?
Lost In Transition

Mascotte, FL

#431167 Dec 30, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
All those urine stains paint a picture.
Wrong bed. I wear rubber pants at night.
Not so smart now, are ya??
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#431168 Dec 30, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Never had onion bread but it sounds good. I love zucchini bread, especially when it comes out of the oven and you put butter on it.. Tomorrow I'm going to try apple cinnamon bread. All this talk about fresh baked bread is making me hungry...
YUM! Now I'm hungry.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#431169 Dec 30, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Just Results might be a Sadducee, but with his fascination with eternal torment, he might be a Pharisee or an Essene.
He's beginning 2 sound like a definite Pharisee.

#431170 Dec 30, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I believed what many Christians believed, that Jesus was sent by God and that he rose from the dead to satisfy the wrath of the creator who loved me and had a plan for my life.
Doesn't really make much sense, does it?
You might be asking the wrong person or at the wrong time I should say, but I do understand your views very well. I often get accused by those who don't know me of not being a Christian. Apparently, I ask too many questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 8 min Johnny 163
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 2,199
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Stilgar Fifrawi 817,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min bad bob 176,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 26 min Seentheotherside 69,895
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min Seentheotherside 609,886
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min Mrs Edith Bunker 98,008
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr oxbow 579,226
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Porkpie Hat 270,167
More from around the web