<quoted text>
Out of context, where's the rest of it?
The rest was just pesky details.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#431089 Dec 29, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
"Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist:
While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it.
Sincerely, the Opportunist."
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/...
LMCAO! I like the 'sarcastic comment loading please wait', the 'it's ok if you disagree with me I can't force you to be right' and 'how to pick up chicks' ones. Well said Kaitlin :D

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#431090 Dec 29, 2012
Waste wrote:
4 Why, Nicodemus asked him, how is it possible that a man should be born when he is already old? Can he enter a second time into his motherís womb, and so come to birth? 5 Jesus answered, Believe me, no man can enter into the kingdom of God unless birth comes to him from water, and from the Holy Spirit. 6 What is born by natural birth is a thing of nature, what is born by spiritual birth is a thing of spirit. 7 Do not be surprised, then, at my telling thee, You must be born anew. 8 The wind breathes where it will, and thou canst hear the sound of it, but knowest nothing of the way it came or the way it goes; so it is, when a man is born by the breath of the Spirit.
Born again means becoming one with the spirit. It doesn't mean mindlessly running around chanting the Born Again mantra while abusing other people like the stupid clown does.
You are really stupid...Lets see am I gonna believe my church, or will I believe some chump on topix called Waste???? Im gonna go with the teaching of the church!!!! not a total idiot that don't believe or understand the holy word of almighty God...Im going to show your post to my sunday school, for some great laughs..

waste
Lost In Transition

Celina, TX

#431091 Dec 29, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
In don't believe anything Immelt says.
He's obama's buddy, ya know.
Oops.
That should be "I", not In.
I blame that on obama.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#431092 Dec 29, 2012
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Jesus was a man of God.
don;t think ... you sound like a book of lies

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#431093 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>please don't do your fist this time!!!! You just ruin the old mattress...
Speaking from experience again, Clownine?

Location hidden

#431094 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't think the Catholics drink communion wine much anymore. Too many cooties.
The communion cup is probably the cleanest thing in their lives, considering they kiss each others @ss all the time.

Location hidden

#431095 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I love a book you don't understand..
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#431096 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You are really stupid...Lets see am I gonna believe my church, or will I believe some chump on topix called Waste???? Im gonna go with the teaching of the church!!!! not a total idiot that don't believe or understand the holy word of almighty God...Im going to show your post to my sunday school, for some great laughs..
waste
That's from the real Bible clownie. You are right. I'm not going to pay any attention to some clown on Topix. BTW. You are NOT a man of God. What's up with all the pretense?

Location hidden

#431097 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Im a Jesus man all the way
That's a good cartoon character but my favorite is Bugs Bunny.

“How You Treat Me”

#431098 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it was all of that hot air blowing out of the asses of the Catholics in that part of the country.
Maybe a symptom of Mother Nature's PMS; somethimes She can be a real bitch. It's best just to stay out of her way 'til things blow over.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#431099 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a Non Denom Christian but I used to be an Atheist, my brother is an Atheist and I know quite a few others too. They are very rational, logical people and the majority are Law abiding. They don't believe in the afterlife so that usually makes them more appreciative of their one life, this appreciation leads them to make better thought out decisions in all aspects of life. Can you please list for me, all the Atheist killers of America and then a comparative list of religious killers, for the past 15 years please. If you are really a Christian I suggest you go and read the NT a little more closely and stop making the rest of us look like idiots. I will patiently await your list.
I don't believe you are a Christian.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#431100 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Do you understand that you are spiritually DEAD in the sight of Almighty God? Do you understand that God is offering you SALVATION and ETERNAL LIFE in His Son Jesus Christ?

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.(Romans 5:8-9)

You do not have to end up in Hell, The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been mocked for centuries and those that mock the gospel in modern times are no different than those that went before them.

Jesus Christ said ďÖrepent and believe the gospelĒ(Mark 1:15)

CHOOSE LIFE
Lost In Transition

Celina, TX

#431101 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
The communion cup is probably the cleanest thing in their lives, considering they kiss each others @ss all the time.
I didn't know they had become that liberal.
I may have to toss a dollar in the basket, and get in on that action.

“How You Treat Me”

#431102 Dec 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I had a moment of dyslexia!
I have sex daily. I mean, dyslexia.

http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/...

Location hidden

#431103 Dec 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna be sorry...
What is a Non Demon Christian?
What is the difference between a Non Demon Christian vs a Demon Christian? Is there such a thing?
For the life of me...I have never heard of anyone classifying them self as a Non Demon Christian. I guess I don't get out much...or I'm not hanging out at the right places. I don't know...
Okay...I am going back to watching my show...
Lol..hi Annie...lol.
Non Denominational Christians, we have a few here, halls as opposed to churches, just focusing on the Bible and Christ without too many rituals, man made laws etc...Quite a few schools here are Non Denominational Christian schools too.'Non Denom' is just the short version used. I should have known, lol. It's still a religion but it's not extreme, just down to basics, if that makes sense.
Peace <3

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#431104 Dec 29, 2012
I gotta get in the bed... its gonna be a great service in the morning...
good night peeps

Clownie

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#431105 Dec 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians often get angry when their beliefs are challenged.
I'm not angry because my beliefs are not challenged and never have been challenged. Your stifled incapacity to support your atheism has duped you. You are challenged and perplexed by your lack of enough faith in atheism.

Your lack of faith in atheism is why you can't depart from this forum.
It's your daily burden and you NEED forums like this to sustain your habit of lying to yourself.

“How You Treat Me”

#431106 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I love a book you don't understand...LOL
You love a book *you* don't understand. Rather than trying to figure it out for yourself, you allow someone else to tell you what it means.

Location hidden

#431107 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
In don't believe anything Immelt says.
I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me - they're cramming for their final exam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 831,313
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Just Think 586,341
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 8 min Ricky F 53,345
Seized Assets Auctioneers Biography 33 min Seized Assets Auc... 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Porkpie Hat 270,848
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 1 hr arachno 95
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr pusherman_ 2,327
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tony17 99,364
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr Neelakaran 6,452
More from around the web