|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not downing your beliefs, but you truly don't understand the Bible then you must have read it with a closed mind.. It's not nice to criticize others beliefs if you don't understand the special grace they have received and you haven't..just saying...

I'm sure you're a very nice person when not talking about others religion..
Nah.
He sunk my battleship.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you but isn't that what you're doing right now? I like your profile pic, I've got that picture in my pc too and now want to use it, do you mind if I do?
God Bless <3
Of course not....go right ahead.

And no, I really don't care if others believe or not.. I was stating that just maybe he was reading the bible to find something wrong instead of the good..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading there.
I stand corrected, you're NOT nice after all.. Oh well!!
Lost In Transition

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, you're NOT nice after all.. Oh well!!
I told ya.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
My pea soup is in it's first stage. Takes 2 re-heats before anyone is allowed to taste.
I'm almost afraid to ask you for this recipe of your's...
I have my Northern Beans soaking tonight for my leftover holiday ham. Nothing like snow and soup (other than crock-pot chili) ;O) I have not made pea soup as I am a kitchen wreckÖWater is trying to assist me with this issue. I think that it is a genetic flaw from my Mothers side, she has a few things that she bakes/cooks that no other can replicateÖ.but when it comes to day to day cooking, not so much. I would be much obliged if you would send a recipe my way. My new oven and I seem to like one another, so I am now stretching my wings.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that all Atheists are hateful killers?
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
If given enough time, yes. Once an atheist is fully indoctrinated, delusional, and evil like the ones you see on this forum, the hatred will eventually ooze out in the form of violence.
Is that why you said you wish I would die? Becaues the *atheists* are violent??
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately the investigators and the media will never reveal this information of their dark findings about these villainous criminals.
The "investigators and media" are all covering it up? You are fucking crazy.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> ... The media is GROSSLY biased to letting the public know only of Christian crimes. I guess it is just assumed the other numerous crimes are by atheists, but they don't mention it in their news releases.
The media is very unfair and biased against Christianity.
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

You really enjoy your little delusions, don't you? What color is the sky in your world?? What kind of acid have you been doing lately??

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluding yourself, Clownie.
I understand it just fine.
That's why I reject it.
If you understood it, you would to.
This is why your religion fosters ignorance.
If you understood it! you wouldn't reject it..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Whadda hoot.
Oh, how you hurt me..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Had you read very much of this thread, you would realize that our doubts were not about 'the churches'. Our doubts were about the Bible. Maybe you can start there if you truly want to understand why people leave Christianity. I don't think any of us blamed the churches, or God for our doubts. We saw incongruities in the churches we attended, but our main focus was on why we saw something in the Bible that other Christians didn't see, and why we didn't see what they saw in some instances. It was the unanswered questions that drove us to seek more knowledge. It didn't necessarily end up where we thought it would, prayed it would, or expected it would. We ended up not believing in mainline Christianity because of the Bible. It's really just that simple.
You have not been asked many things about your religion that you have posted. So if you were truly just being quiet until asked, you would have left long ago. I'm not buying into that either.
However, Christians are always welcome here. We see the worst side of Christianity with most of the Christians who come here and the very best side with a very few who come here.
And their words are here for the life of Topix.
Im sorry to ask something like this without goin back and reading every post to find my answer, but what exactly were those questions that were unanswered that drove you to seek more knowledge, Id really like to have something to base it on. I guess Im lazy. But very in the statement you made here.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no, I really don't care if others believe or not.. I was stating that just maybe he was reading the bible to find something wrong instead of the good..
Yeah, some people do get caught up in the details and missing content of the Bible and miss the point, I did it myself once upon a time, but hey, each to their own right? Besides, you never know when the good might seep in, it did for me, now I just have to think about going to church at some point.....
Peace <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I told ya.
Oh my, did someone pee in his post toasties..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo. I found something wrong.

Try Numbers 31.

Oh my. Bet no one mentioned that in church last Sunday, huh?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you but isn't that what you're doing right now? I like your profile pic, I've got that picture in my pc too and now want to use it, do you mind if I do?
God Bless <3
Jesus wins I read the book

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a 'Soul'.
Obviously not in your case. You've recently shown what a soulless bastard you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, how you hurt me..
Then you're easily hurt.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still deluding yourself, Clownie.
Your problem is your hypocrisy, not your following Jesus.
Because you don't follow Jesus.
You only claim to.
There is a sunday school near you!!! get in iy boy ya hear

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Adam,its great to see you on this thread trying to help the poor dumb atheist... they are very stupid
You've driven almost as many people away from christianity as your buddy viking has. Be proud!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that explain the tornadoes in the Bible Belt on Christmas?
X you can't blame it on GOD, You don't believe in him.. who do you blame?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus wins I read the book
If Crossan is right, the dogs devoured his corpse after he was crucified.

That'd be kind of a Charlie Sheen winning moment by most standards.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore anything that mad cow types. She's posted, "Your opinion of me is none of my business." about a thousand times insinuating it was one of her own *witticisms" and when I called her on it she didn't even know the sex of the author she was plagiarizing. She's a whackjob.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lash out everywhere, don't you?
Why so much anger?
My turn now to be called names.
It's just the way he is. He might imrove his mood if he took that rainbow condom out of his ass.

Then again, maybe not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••