“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#430946 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you base these claims on?
You must be one dumbass atheist if you can't see the crimes that are exponentially climbing since the removal of God from schools.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#430947 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Now thats funny!!!
Why thank you, Mr. Clown.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#430948 Dec 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Let's be clear here.
After claiming that two mythical figures, Cain and Lilith, were son and mother, G-O-D asked if *you* would "expand on that."
Instead of *you* expanding, you copied and pasted the thoughts of someone else under your avatar and without attribution:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
When called on it, you simply could have said you regretted the omission.
But you preferred to sing and dance.
Plagiarism is literary theft. You are a thief. If you had claimed ignorance and promised to do better, it would not have become an issue. But your inability to admit your error simply makes it worse and keeps it alive.
And it proves you are, at the core, a dishonest person.
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I'm not getting into a childish slinging match again. If you think I'm a plagiarist and that I lied about it sue me, report me, whatever. I also did admit my error several times, after I read all the relevant information pertaining to your country. I also posted several links showing information on the topic. Including that to prove plagiarism you have to prove intent as well, good luck with it.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#430949 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching Christians viciously attack the minority for persecuting the majority is always fun to watch.
Watching Christians devour each other ... now THAT's entertainment.
Lions ain't got nuthin' on an angry Evangelical.
What is entertaining is how you yack talk ONLY because you are anonymous. You are a pathetic coward showing off your dishonesty.

Since: Jul 08

Plymouth, MI

#430950 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one dumbass atheist if you can't see the crimes that are exponentially climbing since the removal of God from schools.
I can't believe the kids can't pray to Mithra anymore either.

It just ain't right, huh?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#430951 Dec 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff.
To you it was, only because it was a lie.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#430952 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Landover Baptist is a satire-site. Another great one is ChristWire
http://christwire.org/
Proving Poe's Law to be true.
Lol...that's funny.

Location hidden

#430953 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluding yourself, Clownie.
I understand it just fine.
That's why I reject it.
If you understood it, you would to.
This is why your religion fosters ignorance.
I'm not downing your beliefs, but you truly don't understand the Bible then you must have read it with a closed mind.. It's not nice to criticize others beliefs if you don't understand the special grace they have received and you haven't..just saying... I'm sure you're a very nice person when not talking about others religion..

Plymouth, MI

#430954 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
What is entertaining is how you yack talk ONLY because you are anonymous. You are a pathetic coward showing off your dishonesty.
Christians often get angry when their beliefs are challenged.

Maybe, instead of getting angry, you should get good.

Read a quality book about your myth.

Here's a simple one anyone can understand:

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Wrote-New-Testament...

Mack's not a great scholar in the league of Koester, Metzger, or Tabor. But he can make stuff simple enough that even fundies can understand it.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#430955 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a Non Denom Christian but I used to be an Atheist, my brother is an Atheist and I know quite a few others too. They are very rational, logical people and the majority are Law abiding. They don't believe in the afterlife so that usually makes them more appreciative of their one life, this appreciation leads them to make better thought out decisions in all aspects of life. Can you please list for me, all the Atheist killers of America and then a comparative list of religious killers, for the past 15 years please. If you are really a Christian I suggest you go and read the NT a little more closely and stop making the rest of us look like idiots. I will patiently await your list.

Plymouth, MI

#430956 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
To you it was, only because it was a lie.
Well, I'd be pleased to discuss that claim with you, but I bet you can't back it up with fact, huh?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#430957 Dec 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff.
And I may be biased. I always have agreed with Evan Powell's claim that there was a longer ending to Mark, that it was redacted, and that it ended up, in modified form, as the so-called "second ending" to John, John 21, a very late addition to that gospel.
But *that* surely is a minority position.
To me, the ending at v.8 fits perfectly with the story told by the author.

Plymouth, MI

#430958 Dec 29, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not downing your beliefs, but you truly don't understand the Bible then you must have read it with a closed mind.. It's not nice to criticize others beliefs if you don't understand the special grace they have received and you haven't..just saying... I'm sure you're a very nice person when not talking about others religion..
Whadda hoot.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#430959 Dec 29, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm honored that you care enough to be entertained.

Feel free to project all your insecurities on to me.

It helps folks see the real you.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#430960 Dec 29, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you but isn't that what you're doing right now? I like your profile pic, I've got that picture in my pc too and now want to use it, do you mind if I do?
God Bless <3

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#430961 Dec 29, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe the kids can't pray to Mithra anymore either.
It just ain't right, huh?
No way, they should be praying to the Elder Ones, lest Cthulhu is allowed to awaken.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#430962 Dec 29, 2012
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not downing your beliefs, but ..
I stopped reading there.

Plymouth, MI

#430963 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I'm not getting into a childish slinging match again. If you think I'm a plagiarist and that I lied about it sue me, report me, whatever. I also did admit my error several times, after I read all the relevant information pertaining to your country. I also posted several links showing information on the topic. Including that to prove plagiarism you have to prove intent as well, good luck with it.
You're still playing games.

Plymouth, MI

#430964 Dec 29, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, they should be praying to the Elder Ones, lest Cthulhu is allowed to awaken.
Now I'm skeert.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#430965 Dec 29, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info NS4M...interesting point you've made here.
I started looking into this a year or so back when it was brought up on hereI am personally puzzled by the fact that he became mainstream published, but did not choose to publish his full findings amongst his peers. I mean if you honestly think that something is true/valid, why would you not make your *entire* study public to the folks that can actually pick apart your hypothesis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Tony17 560,540
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min pusherman_ 778,495
Couch Potato Alert 26 min yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 33 min yon 4,900
Gay snapchat names 1 hr ray 176
Moses never existed 1 hr Khatru 834
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 2 hr lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 265,472
More from around the web