Comments
406,841 - 406,860 of 441,189 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#430867 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>La-la-la-la-la-la ", karl sings joyfully, as he skips merrily down the Yellow Brick road. Watch out for the wicked witch of the east,kaitlin, and those menacing flying monkeys, yall know who you are ...
Direct from the Emerald City...
Yours truly,
The Wonderful Clownie of Oz
Pay no attention to the clown behind the curtain.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#430868 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read all my posts and yours to me. I just don't see what I did to get you to obsessively harass me. Other than claiming I did not plagiarise. I've seen a lot of that on here, AQ, showed me many examples of 'strawman' before I came on this thread, otherwise I would have thought I was going insane when talking to you. Someone says something, the other person says prove it, someone puts the source of their belief up, the other person discredits it, changes words around and on and on it goes. You hate Christians fine, you hate that I dared to come on your forum fine, yes I sunk to your lever by pasting your old comments and I'm not proud but I do not like being attacked.
My in laws, who are my family now are mostly Christians, most are non denominational, some are Presbyterians and a couple are Evangelists.
My natural family don't have a lot of what I would call 'tradition', on my mother's side my Grandma was a Christian, My Grandfather was a Nazi and my aunts and uncles were a mixture of Catholic with Voodoo practices. On my real father's side, my grandparents were into condomble, my aunts had macumba. My step father and his family were mostly Catholic. My real dad was a devout drunk. My mother got sucked in with everything and the shoved it down my throat, then she had mahikari in Aust. As for generations prior to this, it's a messy mix of Jewish, Catholic, Pagan Native religions, Voodoo, Macumba, Condoble and some Christian Lutheran I think at some point.
WN hates no one.

she strongly likes dishonesty.

sorry no persecution points for you.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#430869 Dec 29, 2012
strongly DISLIKES dishonesty.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#430870 Dec 29, 2012
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If you use a pressure cooker for pea soup it intensifies the flavor (and maintain the vitamin content).
Thanks for the tip. I'm known by some as 'the soup lady'. I make soup all winter and share it. I had a neighbor once who had 9 children at home. She always was so thankful for a big pot of soup. It didn't matter what kind I took her, they always ate it all.

I never thought of doing pea soup in a pressure cooker, though. Do you have a recipe you'd like to share by t-mail?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#430871 Dec 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Brisbane is the capital city of the Queensland Territory.
That's my understanding. I'll t-mail you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#430872 Dec 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental illness.
Seems like a good diagnosis.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#430873 Dec 29, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Inside the mind of a disturbed Christian.
<quoted text>
Makes you want to use eye drops after reading it, doesn't it?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#430874 Dec 29, 2012
love_spell wrote:
strongly DISLIKES dishonesty.
Glad I read this one before commenting.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#430875 Dec 29, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Makes you want to use eye drops after reading it, doesn't it?
It is more disturbing to find out that Christian preachers are fostering this type of antisocial behavior.

But then again, has it ever been any different?

Huzzah Sola Scriptura

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#430877 Dec 29, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey T-Town Clown whatエs happening, buddy?
Hey Adam,its great to see you on this thread trying to help the poor dumb atheist... they are very stupid

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#430878 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
All the tables are covered with vomit and there is not a spot without filth.
1cor 2-14 sez you're dumb

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#430880 Dec 29, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And you just post like a hate-filled fool. Why does a person who is even halfway educated do such a thing? How is it 'fun' to be stupid?
you have way to much hate in you to call me a fool... you are a very evil person... all the good christian peeps on here all agree.. you need Jesus bad...

GET SAVED

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#430881 Dec 29, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
WN hates no one.
she strongly likes dishonesty.
sorry no persecution points for you.
bull hockey

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#430882 Dec 29, 2012
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not? What do you mean? I got defensive because according to laws here, it's fine to copy and paste but they do suggest putting references on things so as not to be accused, when I copied and pasted the whole page, I wasn't thinking and when I was accused I figured there would be a ref on the page somewhere, then I looked and there wasn't. I didn't think I did anything wrong but I do see your point.
Ignore anything that mad cow types. She's posted, "Your opinion of me is none of my business." about a thousand times insinuating it was one of her own *witticisms" and when I called her on it she didn't even know the sex of the author she was plagiarizing. She's a whackjob.

“Life is not alone.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#430883 Dec 29, 2012
Personally, I believe we are all one in the same regardless of how differently we might see the world compared to each other. To some people, religion is only small guidelines, but it cannot truly define who we are fundamentally in the soul.

When we are born, we are spirits that come with a body, not a body that comes with a spirit.

When the world over begins to recognize the importance and true existence of our realities, it will become a much more peaceful planet overall.

http://www.universemysteries.com

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#430884 Dec 29, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
bullsh!t.
there is no god. there fore it cannot give one anything.
you know this how

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#430885 Dec 29, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Glad I read this one before commenting.
Like it would ever prevent you from being dishonest.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#430886 Dec 29, 2012
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
stop insanity
it is time for you ,to take shower,was your bold ugly head,
and go sleep full of night ugly snoring and loud farting like old sleeping skunk
thats the best post I've read this week..I've laughed till my sides hurt... you got skills/game

I love it

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#430887 Dec 29, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>1cor 2-14 sez you're dumb
All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Pooof..... U R gone......

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#430888 Dec 29, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore anything that mad cow types. She's posted, "Your opinion of me is none of my business." about a thousand times insinuating it was one of her own *witticisms" and when I called her on it she didn't even know the sex of the author she was plagiarizing. She's a whackjob.
You lash out everywhere, don't you?
Why so much anger?
My turn now to be called names.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Black Thunder 42 599,983
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 539,085
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min Uzi 36,757
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 733,168
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 226,379
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min Uzi 117,996
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 94,684
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Insults Are Easier 258,047
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••