Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#427524 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell is wrong with you?
I ask you the same question.

I am sick of all the games you and others play.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#427525 Dec 16, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I'm sick of being angry.
It's christmas time, fer fook's sake; whether one believes all the jesus junk or not, this is supposed to be a time of renewal; the return of the sun at the Winter Solstice, and the days growing longer and longer; peace on earth, and goodwill toward all... let the jesus jerks be pissy and tearful if they want. It only harms them.
Hey, T-Town--check 'em out!!
http://galleries.penthouse.com/galleries/ph21...
Those days are just getting longer and longer and longer and longer...

:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#427526 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It's your war with her, not mine. Of course, you've been at war with everyone who has befriended you here.
Nope. You jump into shit all the time to call people names as long as they are bashing "the other side". You say Viking and others are vile and despicable while at the same time patting Kate on th back for doing the exact same thing.

You are like the "Christians" on WSJLM patting DR on the back because he ends his filth with "praise Jesus".

You're a hypocrite.

The only reason both sides have a problem with me is that I don;t play sides.

For that I DO consider myself to be much better than you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#427527 Dec 16, 2012
I'm sick of being angry.
It's christmas time, fer fook's sake; whether one believes all the jesus junk or not, this is supposed to be a time of renewal; the return of the sun at the Winter Solstice, and the days growing longer and longer; peace on earth, and goodwill toward all... let the jesus jerks be pissy and tearful if they want. It only harms them.
Hey, T-Town--check 'em out!!
http://galleries.penthouse.com/galleries/ph21...
Wooo hooo.....

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#427528 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I told you I'm sick. I have the flu. I made a freaking mistake.
Go ahead and be a jackass all you like. You're not making me look bad by continuing this asinine behavior. You're making yourself look arrogant and paranoid by imagining veiled attacks.
I'm truly not in any mood to talk to you any more until I feel better.
Your mistake was in assuming that he was following common rhetorical convention in his list, compounded by assuming he knew what he was talking about. Of course you then made the unpardonable error of politely asking for citation, based on that erroneous assumption, arising from his own sloppy sentence construction, which he has yet to admit was at core of the misunderstanding. Now he's just playing you to serve his own bloated and fragile ego. Your biggest mistake is to play the part he's assigned you. I know you're ill,'cos that ain't you at all. Warm wishes and a cup o'soup for you, lady.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#427529 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason both sides have a problem with me is that I don;t play sides.
!!LROL!!!

Ah, noooo, that ain't the only reason, is it now?

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#427530 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this verification ?..
You'll get it right after you cowardly call out to God asking for salvation at your death bed.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#427531 Dec 16, 2012
I'm sick of being angry.
Then become a Christian. Oh wait, you're too evil for that.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#427532 Dec 16, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>!!LROL!!!
It's not easy bein' green.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#427533 Dec 16, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Your mistake was in assuming that he was following common rhetorical convention in his list, compounded by assuming he knew what he was talking about. Of course you then made the unpardonable error of politely asking for citation, based on that erroneous assumption, arising from his own sloppy sentence construction, which he has yet to admit was at core of the misunderstanding. Now he's just playing you to serve his own bloated and fragile ego. Your biggest mistake is to play the part he's assigned you. I know you're ill,'cos that ain't you at all. Warm wishes and a cup o'soup for you, lady.
GFY

“Love much, trust none”

There

#427534 Dec 16, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>!!LROL!!!
You were fine with me until I wasn't "on the right side".

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#427535 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide proof of this verified hell-place.
Thanks...
That's not my burden.......but I enjoy watching you sweat it out as you bumble around faking that there is no Hell.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#427536 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY
More anger, rage, and hatred. You must be an anti-Christian.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#427537 Dec 16, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Your mistake was in assuming that he was following common rhetorical convention in his list, compounded by assuming he knew what he was talking about. Of course you then made the unpardonable error of politely asking for citation, based on that erroneous assumption, arising from his own sloppy sentence construction, which he has yet to admit was at core of the misunderstanding. Now he's just playing you to serve his own bloated and fragile ego. Your biggest mistake is to play the part he's assigned you. I know you're ill,'cos that ain't you at all. Warm wishes and a cup o'soup for you, lady.
Yep, and you and her were so stupid I had to repeat "Mao was an athiest" three times.

I admitted my mistake right away and corrected it. Something few of you ever do.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#427538 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get it right after you cowardly call out to God asking for salvation at your death bed.
In other words there is no verification.

Why do you lie all the time ?
Is your deity The Father of Lies ? Must be. All you do is lie.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#427539 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my burden.......but I enjoy watching you sweat it out as you bumble around faking that there is no Hell.
Please cite where the word "Hell" appears in any Hebrew or Greek document of your religion.

Dante and Milton are works of fiction.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#427540 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words there is no verification.
Why do you lie all the time ?
Is your deity The Father of Lies ? Must be. All you do is lie.
Hahaha, I can tell I made you very , very mad. ROFLMAO.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#427542 Dec 16, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
Think about it. Atheists and liberals are the lowest form of human life. They're selling a dark faith - life is meaningless and therefore, valueless... Morality is an artificial social concept that exists only in the minds of man - It has no relevance in nature or the universe. Kill, rape, steal, lie...whatever makes you feel good. In the end, it's just the end...there is no judgment...no soul. This is the essence of atheist liberalism.
This, and self-worship, where the flatulent monkey spirit is worshipped by all atheists. The flatulent monkeys revere the "human spirit" and believe that they are the people they've been waiting for...
It's no wonder atheist liberal America is destroying everything these days...the last days of our freedom and prosperity.
THANKS ATHEIST LIBERALS.
GREAT POST! In summary, atheists are sacks of shit and their will to keep on killing to advance their agenda is just getting warmed up.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#427543 Dec 16, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Another parent blamer... like Dearth... and water_ nymph... and Wiggly...
A pattern emerges...
So, you like to make excuses for abusive parents, good to know.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#427544 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT POST! In summary, atheists are sacks of shit and their will to keep on killing to advance their agenda is just getting warmed up.
Alright, that's it, scumbags like you who politicize tragedies for your own agendas get what you deserve.

You are just really angry because you know that if your god was anything you claim it to be, that school shooting would not have been able to happen. Either your god hates your own people, or doesn't care about innocent life, or simply does not exist. You cannot come to terms with these implications so you have to project your self anger, hatred, and doubt, in a really lame attempt to blame something completely unrelated to the entire event. By doing so you completely destroy any meaning that this event had, any lessons we could learn, and most of all you pervert the loss of life for your own personal agenda and desires. You are so vile and despicable that you will even comment on this post with some lame canard like "see the hatred" or other such nonsense, yet I have more love for those lost children than even your mythological god. You use the nickname you chose on here as overcompensation for the fact that you are a complete failure in life, that your entire existence is meaningless simply because you wasted it all in service of nothing, you will leave behind no lasting legacy, no memory when you die, you have nothing to offer the world so you have to take the fake "magical" purpose hand fed you by preachers serving up the drug for a small price just so you can imagine the people you don't like being tortured for all eternity because you lack the conscious to even understand how horrible and sadistic that is. You are a waste of elements, and should be recycled, put to better use, simply because you don't care about other people dying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aerobatty 864,882
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 1 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 1 hr white stud 3
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 1 hr vipul 482
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 9 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web