Why I’m no longer a Christian

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#427585 Dec 16, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
when a man voluntarily threatens my home, he should expect no limit in the response.
Sure, if they actually threaten your home. If not, you should be punished for your bad decision.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#427586 Dec 16, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your brain on christianity.
Any questions?
Just one ...

... how are we going to cure their stupid if they don't want to learn?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#427587 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
I am sick of all the hypocricy and side taking. IMHO I proved WN was making shit up to side with Annie. If I owe a single person an apology it is Annie.
You pissed me off because you are siding with WN. She was being as beligerant over the "candling" as I was but you didn't confront her, only me.
And then you side with her again over "Mao". Really ? I had to post "Mao was an atheist" four times for her to get it ?
Come on.
<quoted text>
you made a mistake, and you cannot quit until you get someone else to take the responsibility, you are well educated, but twice a month you are a Bitch.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#427588 Dec 16, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one ...
... how are we going to cure their stupid if they don't want to learn?
Not sure that it can be done.

But we can work towards a goal of better educating the next generation.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#427589 Dec 16, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
when a man voluntarily threatens my home, he should expect no limit in the response.
Under the right circumstances I would use lethal force. I would not be glad or proud that I did. I hope I would feel sad about taking a life. If I didn't I would have to question my own humanity.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427590 Dec 16, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you made a mistake, and you cannot quit until you get someone else to take the responsibility, you are well educated, but twice a month you are a Bitch.
I made a mistake, admitted it and corrected it. Then repeated that simple correction over and over. I didn't blame my error on anyone.

I am sorry I did now. I should have just lied about it, that seems to be the acceptable thing on this thread anymore.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#427591 Dec 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You were fine with me until I wasn't "on the right side".
Stop being such an infant.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#427592 Dec 17, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck AIDS out of a dying male prostitutes ass, butt muncher.
Christianity--don't you just love it?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427593 Dec 17, 2012
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I should just lie and insult and use the vilest language I can. Then I will be well respected like Kaitlyn and Viking.

Or should I just mock the "right people" so I can be respected like WN, Mac and X ?

Think I would rather have you all hate me for being myself.

There was a time when I looked up to Mac, WN and X. I realize they are not the people I thought they were. I think X is the biggest disappointment. He used to add much to these threads, now he is just acting like a troll.

He was right in one respect, gurus will disappoint you when the truth is realized.

Anyway, acting like an infant ? Nope. I think I am actually growing up.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427594 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Christianity--don't you just love it?
Your quote, "Suck AIDS out of a dying male prostitutes ass, butt muncher.", was not that of a Christian.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#427595 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I'da said neurotic, but that's just me.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427596 Dec 17, 2012
I get asked why I live in the UK despite my being a native American.

People in the USA killed in 2011 by guns: 10,728
People in the UK killed in 2011 by guns: 8

The USA: Land where gun ownership is a constitutional right and health care is an expensive privilege.

And they print "in God we trust" on the money!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#427597 Dec 17, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
I get asked why I live in the UK despite my being a native American.
People in the USA killed in 2011 by guns: 10,728
People in the UK killed in 2011 by guns: 8
The USA: Land where gun ownership is a constitutional right and health care is an expensive privilege.
And they print "in God we trust" on the money!
Hate to point out the flaw in your numbers, but ... there are 311,591,917 people in the US, compared to 62,641,000 people in the UK, also most people killed by guns are accidental, then there's the fact that you should have quoted 2000 stats, those are more impressive at 52,447 deliberate killings by gun.

The US sucks, but let's keep it real, it sucks because people here are too focused on the blame game instead of finding solutions, but now I'm thinking the UK may not be much better.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427598 Dec 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you the same question.
I am sick of all the games you and others play.
No games on my end. Maybe it's your paranoia.

At any rate, why not just skip my posts from now on? Maybe you won't see any imaginary attacks that way.

Maybe you can find someone else who will befriend you only to have you act like an ass toward them when they disagree with you. Then you can cut that friendship into pieces also for your egos sake.

Have a good Christmas or whatever you celebrate.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427599 Dec 17, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Your mistake was in assuming that he was following common rhetorical convention in his list, compounded by assuming he knew what he was talking about. Of course you then made the unpardonable error of politely asking for citation, based on that erroneous assumption, arising from his own sloppy sentence construction, which he has yet to admit was at core of the misunderstanding. Now he's just playing you to serve his own bloated and fragile ego. Your biggest mistake is to play the part he's assigned you. I know you're ill,'cos that ain't you at all. Warm wishes and a cup o'soup for you, lady.
Thanks, Hip.

I got up feeling much better this morning. A flu shot may not keep you from contracting the flu, but it sure cuts down on the length of time you are sick and the 'amount' of sick you are. I'd suggest everyone get the shot.

You're right. I allowed him to play me. Dammit.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#427600 Dec 17, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck AIDS out of a dying male prostitutes ass, butt muncher.
How does the old hymn go? "They will know we are christians by our love... By our love... They will know we are christians by our love".

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427601 Dec 17, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Just in case someone might be interested in this kinda stuff:
Larry Hurtado on Enoch and the Son of Man
http://larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/...
Excellent.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427602 Dec 17, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to point out the flaw in your numbers, but ... there are 311,591,917 people in the US, compared to 62,641,000 people in the UK, also most people killed by guns are accidental, then there's the fact that you should have quoted 2000 stats, those are more impressive at 52,447 deliberate killings by gun.
The US sucks, but let's keep it real, it sucks because people here are too focused on the blame game instead of finding solutions, but now I'm thinking the UK may not be much better.
Flaw in the numbers?

Let's see now. The population of the USA is about six times that of the UK.

If deaths by firearms happened at the USA's rate in the UK we would expect to see something over two thousand deaths by firearms here in 2011.

There were eight.

Nobody loves the blame game like Brits, believe me. But this is simply a more peaceful society than the USA.

Richard Dawkins said it well: Every country has criminal psychopaths. In the US they have assault rifles.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#427603 Dec 17, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Flaw in the numbers?
Let's see now. The population of the USA is about six times that of the UK.
If deaths by firearms happened at the USA's rate in the UK we would expect to see something over two thousand deaths by firearms here in 2011.
There were eight.
Nobody loves the blame game like Brits, believe me. But this is simply a more peaceful society than the USA.
Richard Dawkins said it well: Every country has criminal psychopaths. In the US they have assault rifles.
Why did you ignore most of my post?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#427604 Dec 17, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
For that, you get a little smooch on the nose. Behave yourself, and I might let you cop a feel.
Hmmmm baby you know what I like...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Star Wars 17,537
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 14 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Michael 683,939
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 983,266
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,711
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 2 hr eli_mitchell137 2
More from around the web