Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#427562 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Liars infuriate me.
Why do you choose to infuriate yourself so much? Take off your crown of thorns, go pour yourself a drink, and go watch "Miracle on 34th Street." Maybe that'll make you happy.

Then again, probably not.

It sure sucks to be you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#427563 Dec 16, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you choose to infuriate yourself so much? Take off your crown of thorns, go pour yourself a drink, and go watch "Miracle on 34th Street." Maybe that'll make you happy.
It sure sucks to be you.
You should team up with Viking, you have so much in common.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#427564 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide proof of this verified hell-place.
Thanks...
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my burden.
Yes it is.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#427565 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
I am sick of all the hypocricy and side taking. IMHO I proved WN was making shit up to side with Annie. If I owe a single person an apology it is Annie.
You pissed me off because you are siding with WN. She was being as beligerant over the "candling" as I was but you didn't confront her, only me.
And then you side with her again over "Mao". Really ? I had to post "Mao was an atheist" four times for her to get it ?
Come on.
<quoted text>
The waaaalllls are closing in on you, G-man.

Stop being such a pissy little girl. Go watch a christmas movie or something.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#427566 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
I am sick of all the hypocricy and side taking. IMHO I proved WN was making shit up to side with Annie. If I owe a single person an apology it is Annie.
You pissed me off because you are siding with WN. She was being as beligerant over the "candling" as I was but you didn't confront her, only me.
And then you side with her again over "Mao". Really ? I had to post "Mao was an atheist" four times for her to get it ?
Come on.
<quoted text>
I know you ain't stupid. I'm certain you know why it was misconstrued, because of your original clumsy construction, yet you can't bring yourself to cop to it. All you can do is tell yourself that everyone else is stupid. What's that all about? fascinating.....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#427567 Dec 16, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck AIDS out of a dying male prostitutes ass, butt muncher.
This is your brain on christianity.

Any questions?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#427568 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
It sure sucks to be you.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You should team up with Viking, you have so much in common.
Not nearly as much as him and you.

Lose the crown of thorns, little man.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#427570 Dec 16, 2012
Just in case someone might be interested in this kinda stuff:

Larry Hurtado on Enoch and the Son of Man
http://larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427571 Dec 16, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I know you ain't stupid. I'm certain you know why it was misconstrued, because of your original clumsy construction, yet you can't bring yourself to cop to it.......
I admitted my mistake immediately! I admitted the error and corrected it...and repeated the correctiion at least four times!

It is not my fault that WN needed me to post the correction several times. Please tell me how difficult "Mao was an athiest" is to understand that I needed to repeat it several times ?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#427572 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I told you I'm sick. I have the flu. I made a freaking mistake.
Go ahead and be a jackass all you like. You're not making me look bad by continuing this asinine behavior. You're making yourself look arrogant and paranoid by imagining veiled attacks.
I'm truly not in any mood to talk to you any more until I feel better.
Not like he hasn't developed a tendency to put his foot in his mouth every time he opens it...

And he's not even ill.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427574 Dec 16, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Just in case someone might be interested in this kinda stuff:
Larry Hurtado on Enoch and the Son of Man
http://larryhurtado.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/...
A lot of nonsense based on "Ben'Adam". If only the Christians had asked a Jew what the phrase meant...

It is still used in the simgular in Modern Hebrew (and means the same as the German/Yiddish term "Mench") and has nothing to do with divinity or Jesus, just "a good person". In the plural it is simply "mankind".

"The Hebrew expression "son of man" (ben-'adam) appears one hundred and seven times in the Hebrew Bible. This is the most common Hebrew construction for the singular and appears 93 times in Ezekiel alone and 14 times elsewhere. In thirty two cases the phrase appears in intermediate plural form "sons of men", i.e. human beings. As generally interpreted by Jews, denotes mankind generally, with special reference to their weakness and frailty."

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia: Q-Z by Geoffrey W. Bromiley (Jan 31, 1995) ISBN 0802837840 page 574

Lord Jesus Christ: Devotion to Jesus in Earliest Christianity by Larry W. Hurtado, ISBN 0-8028-3167-2 Wm B. Eerdmans Publishing Co., 2005 pages 290-293

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_man

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427575 Dec 16, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Not like he hasn't developed a tendency to put his foot in his mouth every time he opens it...
And he's not even ill.
Let me give you Hep C and see how "not ill" you are in 20 years.

I will take the flu instead any day.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#427576 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of nonsense based on "Ben'Adam". If only the Christians had asked a Jew what the phrase meant...
It is still used in the simgular in Modern Hebrew (and means the same as the German/Yiddish term "Mench") and has nothing to do with divinity or Jesus, just "a good person". In the plural it is simply "mankind".
"The Hebrew expression "son of man" (ben-'adam) appears one hundred and seven times in the Hebrew Bible. This is the most common Hebrew construction for the singular and appears 93 times in Ezekiel alone and 14 times elsewhere. In thirty two cases the phrase appears in intermediate plural form "sons of men", i.e. human beings. As generally interpreted by Jews, denotes mankind generally, with special reference to their weakness and frailty."
The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia: Q-Z by Geoffrey W. Bromiley (Jan 31, 1995) ISBN 0802837840 page 574
Lord Jesus Christ: Devotion to Jesus in Earliest Christianity by Larry W. Hurtado, ISBN 0-8028-3167-2 Wm B. Eerdmans Publishing Co., 2005 pages 290-293
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_man
I'm not really interested in your google search results, G.

But thanks

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#427577 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the first two times where you made a snide comment about it that took it beyond your inabilty to figure it out after three attempts.
I would like you to admit you were in error over the candling. I want a Ferarri for Xmas, too. I think the Ferarri is more likely.
you will probably get that which you deserve

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427578 Dec 16, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you will probably get that which you deserve
Sounds like a religious doctrine. LOL

Too bad (or good thing) the real world doesn't work like that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427580 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
The waaaalllls are closing in on you, G-man.
Stop being such a pissy little girl. Go watch a christmas movie or something.
You are an ignorant wedge.

Location hidden

#427581 Dec 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're evil
yor a clwon

Location hidden

#427582 Dec 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?(Matthew 23:33)
I expect it will have no vacancy when I arrive, judging by the behaviour of those who call themselves christian, it will be full

Location hidden

#427583 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had known the long term ranifications, I would have continued conventional warfare. I believe modern war is murder, sometimes justified but murder none the less. No longer is war a contest of warriors but an act of terrorism aimed at innocents.
I am reminded that Wellington wept for the fallen on both sides after Waterloo. When we are forced into unethical things like warfare, we should not become less than human when doing so or the result is far worse than war itself.
Just my thuoghts on the matter.
when a man voluntarily threatens my home, he should expect no limit in the response.

Location hidden

#427584 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You jump into shit all the time to call people names as long as they are bashing "the other side". You say Viking and others are vile and despicable while at the same time patting Kate on th back for doing the exact same thing.
You are like the "Christians" on WSJLM patting DR on the back because he ends his filth with "praise Jesus".
You're a hypocrite.
The only reason both sides have a problem with me is that I don;t play sides.
For that I DO consider myself to be much better than you.
of course you do
and why shouldn't you
you have never been wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min USAsince1680 87,507
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. (Oct '17) 34 min Hock Fung Soc Tu 23
Looking to finally settle down. Need some sugge... 59 min Plock Yan Yuk Foo 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr residualcash 703,573
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 2 hr MGTOW 2
The Good Man Donald Trump 3 hr MexicoWill Pay4Wall 2
Prostitutes at Taiji Massage in Port Charlotte 3 hr FredG5 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr science is god 996,409