“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#427402 Dec 15, 2012
Sire win, you started of backing Annie's story and claimed fertilized eggs tasted awful and went on about embryos.

After I posted the reality of candling and how it is used for the marketplace not liking blood in their eggs and much later (over two weeks) for sex determination you changed you r story and now is you candled every egg because you don't like blood in your eggs.

You were proved a fraud by your own words and then accused me of just "googling" stuff. I grew up around farm and even learned the modern methods at Kreider Farms, Sauders and SexChick when I lived in Lancaster.

You have gone from bullshitter to fraud to liar in just a couple days. If you are going to pull this shit at lest learn something about what you are pretending to be an expert on.

Maybe you should use google. LOL
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, gee. I was wrong because I didn't candle eggs for the same reason as your Google article? What a crime! G, you are just being stubborn so you can be right about yet another topic of which you have no personal experience.
Like I said, what would you like to do to me for being wrong in your imagination?
I have tried very hard to remain on friendly terms with you, G. You make it extremely difficult to do so.
You call me a liar when there is no lie told. You want me to admit something that's not true, just so you can say 'AHA! I was too right. Neener, Neener, Neener.' It's not going to happen.
I don't know what happened to you that made you become what you are now. And at this point, I don't really care. You are being a jerk because everyone won't admit that you're smarter than anyone else in the whole world, starting with everyone on Topix.
If I were wanting information on breeding horses, I wouldn't go to Google. I'd go to someone who has life experience in doing so. I also wouldn't google an article on horse breeding and tell them they know nothing about it because the google article says they aren't doing it correctly. You delight in google articles that you THINK support your arrogance. They don't. Real life outweighs google every time.
I suggest you drink some warm milk and chill out. Try asking people what they've done and why before you make up your mind what they've done.
And...
Stop being a jackass all the time. Stop being pissed off because people won't bow down to your google knowledge.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#427403 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Be snippy all you like. Hurl your childish attempts at insult all you like.
I'm sick and not at my best. I make mistakes even when I am at my best and misread things.
You've already told me how stupid I am, but if it makes you feel better to continue, please have at it. I am fast losing patience with your arrogance and persecution complex that causes you to think people do things just to piss you off.
I'm done talking to you for the night.
I didn't say you were stupid. Quite the opposite. It is because of your intelligence that I consider your assaults to be based on deceit and egotism.
YepYep

Australia

#427404 Dec 15, 2012
The OP talking about waking up about religion and feeling nothing special after baptism is similiar to how I felt after I lost my virginity.(In a normal regular non-violent loving way mind you too).

Nothing about me changed afterwards. I didnt wake up to the fountain of knowldege.

So I can relate in a way. I didn't feel enlightened or ruined or anything.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427405 Dec 15, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying respect it, I'm saying that i'm not forcing my belief on you, I think we should TRY to be good human-beings, if you don't want to you don't have to.
But you disagreed before u knew my belief, you said my history was fable, how can history lie? It's like the muslims that say the holocaust never happened, yes it did.
Ok, we should tolerate each other then, whatever brings peace.
Now you're changing the parameters. You don't need to give me instructions on how to be a good person. I don't need your permission to do so, either.

I disagreed based on your post. You're just playing here.

I said your religion is a fable. I said it has a history of being invented 500 years ago. You are deliberately misquoting me. It's exactly what I expected you to do.

If you want peace, I suggest you not change someone's words. I suggest you not preach at them when you know they are not of your religion. THAT would be what brings about peace.

And you did say that you 'respected' X's beliefs but that he jumped on you. That is asking for respect. You know this very well, but you have to change it to make yourself look as if you have been attacked. You haven't. Wait until tomorrow when Just Results or waassuupp gets here to read your posts. Then you'll know the difference between a difference in opinion and attack.

Please don't play poor pitiful me. It's not becoming to an adult.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427406 Dec 15, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, MY RELIGION DOESN'T BELIEVE IN CONVERTING!! SIKHS FOUGHT AGAINST MUSLIMS BECAUSE WE WERE BEING FORCED TO CONVERT, THAT'S WHY MY RELIGION CAME INTO THIS WORLD.
I WAS JUST TRYING TO SHOW YOU WHAT MY BELIEF IS.
WHAT IS YOUR BELIEF?
HOW WILL WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER IF WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT EACH OTHER?
First of all, I don't care what your religion is. I didn't ask you what your religion is because it doesn't matter to me which religion you practice. What is the purpose then of coming here to tell people what your beliefs are when this is not a religious site?

You're no different than the Christians who come here pouring out their scriptures.

Now, if you want peace stop changing what people say so you can be offended and earn persecution points.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427408 Dec 16, 2012
YepYep wrote:
The OP talking about waking up about religion and feeling nothing special after baptism is similiar to how I felt after I lost my virginity.(In a normal regular non-violent loving way mind you too).
Nothing about me changed afterwards. I didnt wake up to the fountain of knowldege.
So I can relate in a way. I didn't feel enlightened or ruined or anything.
Sex and religion.

Interesting analogy. I don't think I ever would have thought of it.

I'm thinking about it now, though.

Thanks.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427409 Dec 16, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Analyse" it? You?
You couldn't even find it.
This is a person who knows little about meter and verse, cares even less, and is just trying to create some ill-feeling if at all possible.

I was silly to let myself get drawn in.

You'd think I'd have learned by now.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#427410 Dec 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit whining.
you're evil

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#427411 Dec 16, 2012
Lets go to church and worship the holy one JESUS CHRIST... KING OF KINGS
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#427415 Dec 16, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sheru!
I can't believe how cruel some people are, they get upset if children from their country or culture die, but they think our children dying is a fable, they don't see our pain. Everytime I read sikh history about the way sikh babies were chopped into pieces and necklaces were made out of those pieces to put around their mothers, makes me physically sick. Did you know baba banda bahadur's 4 yr old son was cut open alive and his little heart was taken out and put in his father's mouth, and still the sikhs didn't kill muslim children, because our guru taught us to love everyone.
These atheists and christians tell me I'm a fanatic/kafir for believing my guru's were perfect, they think our gurus were on the wrong path. What crime did our gurs commit? Is telling us to "recognise the human species as one" a crime??
Both think that only there way is the right way, are we the fanatics/kafirs or them? They think we're uneducated savages, believing in our religion, they judge us before they even know us.
It's shahibzadas saheedi day soon!:''-((((
Didn't some Nawab protest against the bricking of the Shahibzadas ? that's why Malerkotla never witnessed any communal riots during partition...

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#427417 Dec 16, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfection is an especially heavy burden for a deity, in the world in which we live.
Perhaps you just want your god to be perfect.
I used to think that my parents were perfect, until I began to look at the world.
You're expressing your ignorance again. I thought you would have learned your lesson by now.

Since: Sep 10

UK

#427418 Dec 16, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
As Eagle said; we "are the atheist trinity" (me,cathcer,lesbo), or "holy trinity" as lesbo called it, Eagle thinks we are the same person, that muppet thinks i'm an atheist. You should check us out there on the other thread, we try to be funny, but I don't know if we are! Oh, Tide and River are really funny too!!
It's my birthday today...i'm waiting!!:-)
And I'll be waiting for you.

Marble Arch.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427419 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're expressing your ignorance again. I thought you would have learned your lesson by now.
What lesson would that be? Please be specific.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

#427420 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You found one that actually tops Men who wear women's underwear.
The person who started this sounds like a guy who is in dire need of a woman but is too creepy in real life to get one.
like sooooooooooo many fundies on this thread!!!!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#427421 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Most places don't anymore for good reason. Any business that openly recognizes and celebrates your version of religious holiday would be obligated to celebrate them all...and probably expect you to attend. Methinks you wouldn't do well at many of those.
This is NOT an example of you losing any rights as you may celebrate christmas in your home and your church all you want.
Nice try but a total failure.
what i found funny in his post.......

he mentions 2 holidays that were pagan to begin with, until the catholic church stole them and repackaged them as christian holidays!

so his panties are in a twist that one pagan holiday is celebrated, but not another.

bet kwanzaa and chuanaka(sp) arent celebrated either. but he isn't all twisted up over those holidays either!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#427422 Dec 16, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
what i found funny in his post.......
he mentions 2 holidays that were pagan to begin with, until the catholic church stole them and repackaged them as christian holidays!
so his panties are in a twist that one pagan holiday is celebrated, but not another.
bet kwanzaa and chuanaka(sp) arent celebrated either. but he isn't all twisted up over those holidays either!
To hallow is to make holy or to venerate. Halloween, or All Hallows' Eve, is a Christian tradition celebrating the eve of All Saints Day -- those who have been hallowed. Its roots are debated -- pagan, a harvest festival, purely Christian in origin, or other origins.

Regardless, what we have witnessed is a fool who is complaining about the removal of Christmas from schools but then out of pure ignorance about his own religion's history argues for the removal of another Christian-based tradition as well.

Whadda hoot.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#427423 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame 100% on what happened today in Connecticut on ATHEISM. Atheism is why this horrific crime happened. You and your cult can be fully blamed as to why this lunatic went on a shooting rampage to cowardly kill 20 innocent children and 6 adults. YOU are the sick type of person that would have done this , you mentally diseased sack of shit.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

you christurds are always saying you are the majority and you are gaining new members daily. and as has been proven......70-80% of the prison population claims christerdom upon entering prison!

yet you want to blame non believers for all the bad stuff that happens in the world!!!!!!!!!

your concession speech is noted.

10 to 1 we find out this guy was a christurd!!!!!!!

remember the BTK killer? people from his church were shocked to find out what he did. talking about what a wonderful christian he was..........LMAO, yeah right!

and once you find out he was a christian, you will explain it away.

anyone want to bet odds on this?!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#427424 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, you burn alive in hell after your death. You won't be able to do anything about that.
religigasms of this magnitude are really masturbation.

better get down on your knees and prey to the god you whoreship.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#427425 Dec 16, 2012
NorCal88 wrote:
How goes it everyone? Can't remember py password for this site so i might just have to make up a new one and get back on for a minute. For now just know that i'm thinking of you!
(((((((((hugs))))))))))

wishing you very happy holidays!

“IMAGINE no religion!”

usa

#427426 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>It's still homemade if you use a breadmaker. I sometimes use one for quick breads or just to knead the dough.
But have you tried allowing it to rise the first time in the breadmaker and then transferring it to a baking pan for the second rise and then baking it? You'll find it's a lot better.
i will give that a try tomorrow.

when i lived in texas, i had a 9ft island in the kitchen. so i would take one day a month and make bread. it was great to be able to use the island to knead and let the bread rise.

don't have that in my current house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (Jun '12) 22 min sam 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Buck Crick 830,417
Rajkot gay Topix 40 min karan 45
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min Epiphany2 611,946
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 585,791
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 3,959
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web