Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#427482 Dec 16, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
"Gunman Adam Lanza, his mother ... attended St. Rose of Lima. It is a Roman Catholic Church with an adjacent school, which Lanza attended briefly."
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/worshippers-fl...
Well there you go. He wasn't a "real christian". <wish I could LOL>

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#427484 Dec 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
It's verified that there is a Hell but the above post (full of hatred) helps to explain WHY there is a Hell.
You athetards are really killing your case.
Please provide proof of this verified hell-place.
Thanks...

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#427485 Dec 16, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide that verification.
Ya beat me to it...
Oh well, betcha he can't provide anything other than his words as proof.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#427487 Dec 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?(Matthew 23:33)
"But those whose ways are strange to you - are they not also mine?
Wherefore then do you afflict them?" - Lev. 2:11

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427488 Dec 16, 2012
Harry Truman, a protestant Christian, gave the order to kill the most innocent people in the shortest period of time in the history of the world.

45,000 civilians, men women and children, killed in a mater of seconds. Another 20,000 died from their injuries within 4 months.

The second act killed 35,000 innocents in seconds.

The most efficient mass murderer in human history was a Christian USA President.
T-Town Clown wrote:
Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt,(e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one’s sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee’s Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.
The top six U.S. male serial killers were all gay:
• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;
• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;
• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;
• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;
• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and
• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he “made love” with their corpses).
Lesbian Aileen Wuornos laid claim in 1992 to “worst female killer” with at least 7 middle-aged male victims. She singlehandedly topped the lesbian nurse team of Catherine Wood and Gwen Graham, who had killed 6 convalescent patients in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The association between serial murder and homosexuality isn’t recent. Two gays compete for the spot of “world’s worst murderer.” During the Nazi reign of terror, Auschwitz executioner Ludwig Tiene strangled, crushed, and gnawed boys and young men to death while he raped them. Though his grand total is uncertain, he often murdered as many as 100 a day. Gilles de Rais (Bluebeard) brutally destroyed the lives of 800 boys. Each lad was lured to his home, bathed and fed. Just as the poor boy thought “this is my lucky day,” he was raped, then killed by being ripped or cut apart and either burned or eaten.
A study of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the U.S. from 1966 to 1983 determined that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality and that 19 (44%) of the 43 murderers were bisexuals or homosexuals. copied from another thread...

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427489 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Harry Truman, a protestant Christian, gave the order to kill the most innocent people in the shortest period of time in the history of the world.
45,000 civilians, men women and children, killed in a mater of seconds. Another 20,000 died from their injuries within 4 months.
The most efficient mass murderer in human history was a Christian USA President.
<quoted text>
Interesting moral dilemma, that. I've often wondered about it.

I'm not sure whether I would have given that order in 1945 or not.

What do you think, G?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427490 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So were you being dense or pissing me off ?
You still haven't answered.
I misread your post. Imagine anything you like about that.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427491 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Three times WN, three times I had to repeat "Mao was an atheist". How is that so difficult to misread ?
I assumed you were pretty bright. My apologies.
I told you I'm sick. I have the flu. I made a freaking mistake.

Go ahead and be a jackass all you like. You're not making me look bad by continuing this asinine behavior. You're making yourself look arrogant and paranoid by imagining veiled attacks.

I'm truly not in any mood to talk to you any more until I feel better.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427492 Dec 16, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
don.t worry
God don't want to do anything with you?
there is almost 7 billions bastard like you,and you are not even one small minature speck of cow manure on this earth
you are just diying insect that is all,
fortunate that true God placed you here in this country,
because overseas for your insults someone would cut your balls,and neck thrown to the muriatic acid pit
ofuj
Well LS, here you are again and nastier than the last time you were here. Did you not think we'd notice your ISP?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#427493 Dec 16, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya beat me to it...
Oh well, betcha he can't provide anything other than his words as proof.
LOL. I'm not taking that bet.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427494 Dec 16, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting moral dilemma, that. I've often wondered about it.
I'm not sure whether I would have given that order in 1945 or not.
What do you think, G?
If I had known the long term ranifications, I would have continued conventional warfare. I believe modern war is murder, sometimes justified but murder none the less. No longer is war a contest of warriors but an act of terrorism aimed at innocents.

I am reminded that Wellington wept for the fallen on both sides after Waterloo. When we are forced into unethical things like warfare, we should not become less than human when doing so or the result is far worse than war itself.

Just my thuoghts on the matter.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427495 Dec 16, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"But those whose ways are strange to you - are they not also mine?
Wherefore then do you afflict them?" - Lev. 2:11
Bingo!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#427496 Dec 16, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
for sure you are not excluded from those serpents of vipers
HOW CAN YOU ESCAPE THE DAMNATION OF HELL?
if now your a....start to be burn up?
by the blood of my lord and savior Jesus Christ

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#427497 Dec 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>look at the screen see my middle finger
What, you're showing me how far you can stick it up your ass? Wow; that's pretty impressive.

Go for the baseball bat next.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427498 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I told you I'm sick. I have the flu. I made a freaking mistake.....
You mentioned that ex post facto.

Took you long enought to admit you were in error.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#427499 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't an atheist, you idiot. She just believes in a differnet fairytale than you do.
Your fairytale is that you know more than everyone else about everything on this thread. Shove your god complex up your ass.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427500 Dec 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
that was war you idiot!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427501 Dec 16, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Well LS, here you are again and nastier than the last time you were here. Did you not think we'd notice your ISP?
Geez! He's mild compared to Kate.

Why don't you ever confront her ?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#427502 Dec 16, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
..Couldn't handle and address the truth of what I posted, could you?....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seen you post a single truthful thing.
Try opening your eyes, "god." You call w_n and annie j. liars, too--so I guess I'm in good company.

You're such a fucking joke.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427503 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
What, you're showing me how far you can stick it up your ass? Wow; that's pretty impressive.
Go for the baseball bat next.
LMAO!!! great comeback baby girl...

Clownie on the side LAFFIN HARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min swampmudd 31,108
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 1 hr Always aware 91
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 6 hr Dona 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr River Tam 987,321
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 687,311
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Dr Who 182
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
More from around the web