Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#427377 Dec 15, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it might smooth the waters if you were to admit that your original sentence construction was somewhat jumbled, leading directly to the misunderstanding?
It appears you desire conflict for it's own sake. What's that all about?
<quoted text>
You really do enjoy being pissy toward anyone who dares to question you, don't you? What the fuck is your problem--too much horse semen in your diet?
Lying scumbags like you just annoy me. That's all there is to it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#427378 Dec 15, 2012
Catcher, Tide, lesbo, River, Hiding, karl, boooots and all the other guys that know me....Help guys,'Water' thinks I'm someone else!!! HELP!

HELLLLPPPP!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427379 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I must have misread it. I guess that makes me dense and trying to piss you off.
I'm too sick to deal with your insecurities tonight.
<quoted text>
We're all sick of your refusal to admit that you are wrong. You are not god, you asshole; you are not perfect. Quit acting like you are.
That is a great example of a strawman. The addition of the lies was a nice touch, too.

Thanks for providing it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427380 Dec 15, 2012
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another understanding atheist, thanks, there should be more people like you!
She isn't an atheist.

Didn;t your guru teach the difference between reality and imagination ?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427381 Dec 15, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't represent anyone but myself.
Moster is a typo for monster.
I thought we were just having a conversation.
If you haven't already realized it, he is playing a game. Nothing more.

I think I'm just not going to play any more. But not to worry, he'll be back under yet another name soon.

Coming to a theater near you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427382 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> ....I was not in error over the candling,....
Yes you were, and very.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427383 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Sikhism may not be any less addictive than christianity, but at least it isn't arrogant like christianity. That's my main problem with christianity--it has an arrogance and a claim to superiority that other religions--minus islam, of course--do not have.
From what you've already written, I would disagree with your first sentence.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427384 Dec 15, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
What if you're wrong?

I'll just wait and see.

It wouldn't be the first time.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427385 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> What snide remarks? In my first response I said I wasn't aware that Mao Tse Tung was a Buddhist and asked for a link. In the second one I misread it and said I still didn't see it.....
I responde nicely to the first. The second time I got snippy. I mean you who are so perfect had to be told thrice to understand the phrase "Mao was an atheist" ?

Hard to believe WN.

Location hidden

#427386 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to tell you to depend on yourself and your own insights more, but that isn't going to work.
You'll get to a point, if you truly want to, where you will realize that everything you need to know you can find within.
You are right, that's what my Guru says;

Tilang, The Word Of Devotee Kabeer Jee:

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
The Vedas and the Koran/bible are only make-believe, O Siblings of Destiny; they do not relieve the anxiety of the heart.
If you will only center yourself on the Lord, even for just a breath, then you shall see the Lord face-to-face, present before you.||1||

O human being, search your own heart every day, and do not wander around in confusion.

This world is just a magic-show; no one will be holding your hand.||1||Pause||
Reading and studying falsehood, people are happy; in their ignorance, they speak nonsense.
The True Creator Lord is diffused into His creation; He is not just the dark-skinned Krishna of legends.||2||
Through the Tenth Gate, the stream of nectar flows; take your bath in this.
Serve the Lord forever; use your eyes, and see Him ever-present everywhere.||3||
The Lord is the purest of the pure; only through doubt could there be another.
O Kabeer, mercy flows from the Merciful Lord; He alone knows who acts.||4||1||

In my religion God is not a magical being that you think God is, it's a very complex philosophy!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427387 Dec 15, 2012
Clementia wrote:
Catcher, Tide, lesbo, River, Hiding, karl, boooots and all the other guys that know me....Help guys,'Water' thinks I'm someone else!!! HELP!
HELLLLPPPP!!!
I love the entertainment on Topix. I really do.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427388 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> ... I don't like cracking an egg and finding blood in it.....
So now it is to find blood ? before it was the embryo that tasted awful.(the blood doesn't change the taste at all)

You learned all that from me and just can't admit it.

You are the one with an ego problem, WN.

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#427389 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You have major issues.
This world is filled with both joy and sorrow. Experience each and learn from them. You cannot be human without having experienced both joy and sadness.
If you are truly this naive (which I don't remember you being with your other religions), then you need to work on your worldview and self view.
I don't think Clementia is this other person you're talking about.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt at first and it seems that was the right choice.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#427390 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Clementia is a faker. He's been here before and practiced all sorts of religions under different names. This is just his newest find.
Sounds plausible.

The Sikhism is a refreshing change of pace though. <smile>

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#427391 Dec 15, 2012
Darn it, this looks to have been an interesting day, but I just got in from work, and have to leave again in about 6 hours.

Tomorrow.

Location hidden

#427392 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>If you had explained it this way in the first place, there would have been no questions.
If your aim is to be perfect, don't get on Topix. Go to a mountaintop. Spend your life in meditation and whatever rites make things right for you.
Worshiping a guru is not the way to become perfect, if there is such a thing as being perfect.
If you think your guru is perfect, you are just addicted to your beliefs just as the Christians are.
I would agree wholeheartedly that the rituals performed by most religious people are just for show and have nothing to do with living life to the best. But, I will say that your efforts to be perfect are just rituals also.
If it works for you, that's good. But please, don't come here with a new name and another new religion and act so innocent. That is dishonest and therefore not the road to perfection.
I am me, ask any of the other atheists, ask catcher or someone.

I worship my guru by following his teaching's, I try to be good person coz I believe trying to be good is not a bad thing and it does work for me. I get angry but then when I remember my Guru and his teaching's I calm myself down and understand that I shouldn't get angry! I try not to be greedy or get jealous, I try to forgive my enemies but sometimes I can't and I know I should but I say sorry Guru's ji I can't do it. I just want to try, just try, that's all.

Location hidden

#427393 Dec 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Clementia is this other person you're talking about.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt at first and it seems that was the right choice.
Thanks babe!

I found my pink fluffy feather, get ready for some tickling!!! hehehehehe ;-)

I'm going to put the phone where you can't reach it easily!

Ooooooooh, I'm cruel! LOL

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427394 Dec 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you were, and very.
Oh, gee. I was wrong because I didn't candle eggs for the same reason as your Google article? What a crime! G, you are just being stubborn so you can be right about yet another topic of which you have no personal experience.

Like I said, what would you like to do to me for being wrong in your imagination?

I have tried very hard to remain on friendly terms with you, G. You make it extremely difficult to do so.

You call me a liar when there is no lie told. You want me to admit something that's not true, just so you can say 'AHA! I was too right. Neener, Neener, Neener.' It's not going to happen.

I don't know what happened to you that made you become what you are now. And at this point, I don't really care. You are being a jerk because everyone won't admit that you're smarter than anyone else in the whole world, starting with everyone on Topix.

If I were wanting information on breeding horses, I wouldn't go to Google. I'd go to someone who has life experience in doing so. I also wouldn't google an article on horse breeding and tell them they know nothing about it because the google article says they aren't doing it correctly. You delight in google articles that you THINK support your arrogance. They don't. Real life outweighs google every time.

I suggest you drink some warm milk and chill out. Try asking people what they've done and why before you make up your mind what they've done.

And...

Stop being a jackass all the time. Stop being pissed off because people won't bow down to your google knowledge.

Location hidden

#427395 Dec 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I love the entertainment on Topix. I really do.
As Eagle said; we "are the atheist trinity" (me,cathcer,lesbo), or "holy trinity" as lesbo called it, Eagle thinks we are the same person, that muppet thinks i'm an atheist. You should check us out there on the other thread, we try to be funny, but I don't know if we are! Oh, Tide and River are really funny too!!

It's my birthday today...i'm waiting!!:-)

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427396 Dec 15, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I responde nicely to the first. The second time I got snippy. I mean you who are so perfect had to be told thrice to understand the phrase "Mao was an atheist" ?
Hard to believe WN.
Be snippy all you like. Hurl your childish attempts at insult all you like.

I'm sick and not at my best. I make mistakes even when I am at my best and misread things.

You've already told me how stupid I am, but if it makes you feel better to continue, please have at it. I am fast losing patience with your arrogance and persecution complex that causes you to think people do things just to piss you off.

I'm done talking to you for the night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Steve 44,233
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 29,382
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min X Pendable 181,927
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,238
Play "end of the word" part 2 2 hr Aussie Kev 1,450
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Johnny 3,700
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 280,516
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 637,823
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Ooogah Boogah 968,837
More from around the web