Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#427189 Dec 14, 2012
Helloo? Can we stop all the anger for a minute and help a fellow human being regardless of beliefs?:D And answer my question?

What kind of person do you think of when you hear the name Kavi? Ethnicity, gender, age? Thanks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#427190 Dec 15, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell doesn't exist. Your fear does.
How can anything exist, if it has no molecules? Can a thing which has no molecules produce effects in the world?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#427191 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
The killer in Connecticut was an atheist exercising the coreless cowardly actions of atheism.
With regard to the tragic shootings yesterday...
After reading as many articles as I could find, I've not found one that gives any indication of the shooter's religion or lack thereof.
I have found however, he was Autistic which may be part of the cause of this tragic incident.
Therefore religion or lack of religion has no place in determining his supposed cause or purpose.

This was a senseless violent act that possibly could have been prevented. I wonder how he was brought up as an Autistic child. What was he allowed to do regarding weapons and such. Was he acting out one of his childhood fantisies? We have an Autistic child in our neighborhood and I've watched him lately acting out with play swords and such and it worries me.

You need to reconsider your position and try to look at this without your religion controlling your mindset.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#427192 Dec 15, 2012
TheKavi wrote:
Helloo? Can we stop all the anger for a minute and help a fellow human being regardless of beliefs?:D And answer my question?
What kind of person do you think of when you hear the name Kavi? Ethnicity, gender, age? Thanks.
Nothing, none of the above...sorry.
You seem to have a need to get an answer to something.
What might that be??
Or you have a pre-disposed image or vision of yourself that you want confirmed to fulfill a sterotype you've come to love or hate.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#427193 Dec 15, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> How can anything exist, if it has no molecules? Can a thing which has no molecules produce effects in the world?
Fear is an emotion that drives people to act. Why would it or should it have molecules?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#427194 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying to yourself again.
Really? Then let's talk about your hell, goofy.
Please identify the earliest clear references to it in your canon.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427195 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame 100% on what happened today in Connecticut on ATHEISM. Atheism is why this horrific crime happened. You and your cult can be fully blamed as to why this lunatic went on a shooting rampage to cowardly kill 20 innocent children and 6 adults. YOU are the sick type of person that would have done this , you mentally diseased sack of shit.
Wow.

Remarkable.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427196 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you were thrilled when one of your disciples killed those innocent children and adults today in Connecticut.
Just think rationally for a minute. If this brainwashed atheist had taken a reasonable path in life and been taught to be a Christian, read the Bible each day, prayed in school at the start of each day, respected his teacher, worshipped God each Sunday , how he would have avoided the evil thoughts of atheism and never took the path he did wihich led him to kill people.
You are 100% responsible for promoting the atheistic behavior this animal exercised today as he took a gun and blew the brains out of these helpless innocent children. YOU should be imprisoned for being a part of this tragedy, you ape-brained worthless piece of shit atheist.
Remember Anders Behring Breivik? He killed 77 people in Norway in July of 2011. Used a variety of weapons including a car bomb.

Anders Behring Breivik is a Christian.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#427197 Dec 15, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Anders Behring Breivik? He killed 77 people in Norway in July of 2011. Used a variety of weapons including a car bomb.
Anders Behring Breivik is a Christian.
Good point.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427198 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're OKay with that because you embrace wickedness. You think killing innocent children is good.
You should be hanged by morning, you arrogant irresponsible a88 wippe.
did you get my personal message where I told you to go F8ck yourself......I meant it.
And then, ironically enough....
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very hateful person.
Consecutive posts, moments apart.

As I said before -- remarkable.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427199 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
The prayer vigil was beautiful.
So Jesus made it all better.

Too bad he didn't get there sooner.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#427200 Dec 15, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Remarkable.
I'm calling Poe on that one.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427201 Dec 15, 2012
TheKavi wrote:
Nothing whatsoever.

Doesn't even sound like a person to me.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427202 Dec 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm calling Poe on that one.
Think so?

Sounds genuine to me.

I hope you're right, though.

The Borderland of Sol

#427203 Dec 15, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Think so?
Sounds genuine to me.
I hope you're right, though.
Actually, he's been posting the same crap elsewhere. You may well be right.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427205 Dec 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame 100% on what happened today in Connecticut on ATHEISM. Atheism is why this horrific crime happened. You and your cult can be fully blamed as to why this lunatic went on a shooting rampage to cowardly kill 20 innocent children and 6 adults. YOU are the sick type of person that would have done this , you mentally diseased sack of shit.
Remember Timothy McVeigh? The Okie City bomber?

Killed 168 people and injured over 800 more.

You guessed it. A Christian.

Raised as a Roman Catholic, took the sacrament before his execution.

Presumably, then, he's at peace in the arms of Jesus for all eternity.

We can keep this up....

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#427206 Dec 15, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Timothy McVeigh? The Okie City bomber?
Killed 168 people and injured over 800 more.
You guessed it. A Christian.
Raised as a Roman Catholic, took the sacrament before his execution.
Presumably, then, he's at peace in the arms of Jesus for all eternity.
We can keep this up....
I was going to mention him also...along with Jim Jones.
Ya beat me to it...

But but but...they weren't his brand of the 38,000+ cults of christianity so it doesn't count.

By the way, don't know if you've noticed but there has been no mention of this kid's religious background. The only thing I've seen is that he was Autistic.

“SPEBSQSA”

Maryland

#427207 Dec 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he's been posting the same crap elsewhere. You may well be right.
All I've ever seen him post is crap...What's new??
How are ya Mac?

I'm gonna be busy soon. Got 6 Benjamins lined up for restoration.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427208 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>...By the way, don't know if you've noticed but there has been no mention of this kid's religious background. The only thing I've seen is that he was Autistic.
Same here. Been wondering about it too.

Personally, I doubt that religious instruction or background has any bearing on this kind of behavior, one way or another. Someone like this is clearly not wired like the rest of us.

It's too bad the dude is dead; we might have learned something from him.

The Borderland of Sol

#427209 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
All I've ever seen him post is crap...What's new??
How are ya Mac?
I'm gonna be busy soon. Got 6 Benjamins lined up for restoration.
Pret' good, thanks. How's by you?

And six of 'em should keep ya busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Into The Night 63,653
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 973,743
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Steve III 653,879
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 20 min washington 167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min Annaleigh 106,489
Straight c**k 46 min Horny 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min onemale 281,849
More from around the web