Why I’m no longer a Christian

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#427013 Dec 14, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Gayfantasyboy No.2.
You only have two? I figured you would have more than that.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#427014 Dec 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie...you do not know that. You want to believe that is true because it makes you feel better...but you don't know.
There is no where in the Bible that it specifically says that all under the age of accountability get a free pass. Damn Clownie...there is not even an "age of accountability" mentioned in the Bible.
That "age of accountability" subject irritates the crap out of me...
God is loving, holy, merciful, just, and gracious. Whatever He does is always right and good.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#427015 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
we'll see who it is that follows the next hitler-like character who emerges on the world scene.....
Newt Gingrich?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427016 Dec 14, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see.
Oh, and --
I'm arrogant!
yes

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#427017 Dec 14, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>naw!! that would be your satan/and you
Satan lives only in those who believe in it. He's all yours.

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427018 Dec 14, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're wrong
Always possible.

But if by some chance there's a "God" who gave me this brain, then it seems likely to me that he intended for me to use it for the only thing it's good for: working things out on my own.

And that's what I intend to do for about as long as I'm able.

I cannot even conceive of "God's" objecting to my doing this. It seems more likely that he would be angry with me for *not* doing it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#427019 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not one word of compassion from waassuppp..."
good grief!- you're the crazy bat who claims that there is no sin in the world!!!
please get us out of here, God, it doesn't work anymore.....
You're right. I saidd there is no sin because that's a made-up religious idiom and self inflicted nonsense. There are however good and bad people. That's not sin. That's either good or bad people and no more.

But you're not addressing the post or why you used this horrible situation to promote yourself and your beliefs. Instead of stopping and asking your deity to help all these families get through this tragedy, you pompously inserted your religion. Had your God given a happy damn, those children wouldn't be dead. They didn't have free will in the matter, so don't start that shit with me. Those precious lives were lost because someone picked up a gun and killed them, not because some invisible bad guy made him do it but because he chose to do it.

Don't even talk to me again about this incident. You have been creepy here. You've been stupid. You've been everything evil there is on earth. But when you use the death of children as a means to glorify *your* teachings, you have gone over the line.

If there is truly a God as described in your Bible and who sent his son to teach you how to act, he would have stricken you dead for your lack of love for your fellow human beings.

I can't think of anyone worse than you except maybe Fred Phelps and the members of his church. You'd do really well in that church.

You make me sick to my stomach. You act like some kind of wild animal and then expect people to respect anything you say? Not going to happen. In fact, some wild animals have more compassion for their own kind than you do. You are one evil, hate-filled, stupid, creepy little man.

You better hope there is no god as you claim to believe in, because there are very definite teachings from his son that condemn you to the same place you condemn others.

You should contact Mac about some of that Nomex.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427020 Dec 14, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi clownie REV
I heard that you fall down one week ago from the bed on your head,
and acident made completly mess inside of your cell brains,
now maybe you got only braun s...looking small bubble on the top,and many times insanities flows from your mouth (hole) without of natural teeths
just take 3 times a day psycho pills,and every mornig try to sound like rooster,so like this(KU KU RYKUUUUUUUUKAKA DUUUUUU)
are you on crack>?????? BUTT CRACK

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#427021 Dec 14, 2012
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If your god is real, why did he allow all those children to be killed?
What's the matter, clownie? Didn't you like my proof that there is no god? You're such a big, bad, internet tough guy; go back to f*cking your fist.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>getting to you huh??? LAFFIN
What makes you believe that, fist fucker?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#427024 Dec 14, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>God is loving, holy, merciful, just, and gracious. Whatever He does is always right and good.
If that were true, you would be dead instead of those kids.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#427025 Dec 14, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>God is loving, holy, merciful, just, and gracious. Whatever He does is always right and good.
If one of those children in today's massacre had been yours "T" and God did not do anything to stop it...would you still think that he is loving, holy, merciful, just and gracious?

Is that what you would tell their parents...oh don't be upset...your child is now in heaven because he is so loving...merciful...holy...jus t...gracious.

Or would you use the line...God works in mysterious ways.

Or how about the one...God was saving them from future harm.

Or possibly...God has his reasons.

Which would you tell them tonight Clownie?

Remember that song...When we all see Jesus...what a day of rejoicing that will be...maybe you can sing that one to them as they go to bed tonight without their babies.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#427026 Dec 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie...you do not know that. You want to believe that is true because it makes you feel better...but you don't know.
There is no where in the Bible that it specifically says that all under the age of accountability get a free pass. Damn Clownie...there is not even an "age of accountability" mentioned in the Bible.
That "age of accountability" subject irritates the crap out of me...
But you know what IS in the Bible?

Jesus answered,“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

That's one of those verses that many Christians use when they want and discard when they don't.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#427027 Dec 14, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know what IS in the Bible?
Jesus answered,“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6
That's one of those verses that many Christians use when they want and discard when they don't.
They put addendums on there X...they just know that Jesus meant to add...unless...

Kind of like John 3:16..."whosoever believeth"...there were no exceptions there either for the young or mentally handicapped.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#427031 Dec 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
They put addendums on there X...they just know that Jesus meant to add...unless...
Kind of like John 3:16..."whosoever believeth"...there were no exceptions there either for the young or mentally handicapped.
"The road to hell is paved with the skulls of infants not a span long."

-- Sometimes attributed to Calvin, wrongly so far as I can tell

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427033 Dec 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If one of those children in today's massacre had been yours "T" and God did not do anything to stop it...would you still think that he is loving, holy, merciful, just and gracious?
Is that what you would tell their parents...oh don't be upset...your child is now in heaven because he is so loving...merciful...holy...jus t...gracious.
Or would you use the line...God works in mysterious ways.
Or how about the one...God was saving them from future harm.
Or possibly...God has his reasons.
Which would you tell them tonight Clownie?
Remember that song...When we all see Jesus...what a day of rejoicing that will be...maybe you can sing that one to them as they go to bed tonight without their babies.
you're a hypocrite

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427034 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
If that were true, you would be dead instead of those kids.
Do yourself a favor, stop posting. That way you won't sound like an idiot.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427035 Dec 14, 2012
The fist flogging Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If your god is real, why did he allow all those children to be killed?
What's the matter, clownie? Didn't you like my proof that there is no god? You're such a big, bad, internet tough guy; go back to f*cking your fist.
<quoted text>
What makes you believe that, fist fucker?
what a dork

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#427036 Dec 14, 2012
Xcntrik InVidor Blows wrote:
Satchmo got nothin' on me!
great post

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#427037 Dec 14, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
"The road to hell is paved with the skulls of infants not a span long."
-- Sometimes attributed to Calvin, wrongly so far as I can tell
That is kind of depressing.:-(

Hey CJ!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#427038 Dec 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Read Job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 92,705
Everyone is a fool 29 min Truthiness 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,073
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr timothew 667,930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 979,450
Poll Why does bill clinton hold his mouth wide open? (Feb '08) 2 hr Mszymanski 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 183,627
More from around the web