Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#426928 Dec 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Start acting "SAVED"...or at least learn what it means.
Do you understand that you are spiritually DEAD in the sight of Almighty God? Do you understand that God is offering you SALVATION and ETERNAL LIFE in His Son Jesus Christ?

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.(Romans 5:8-9)

You do not have to end up in Hell like so many billions that have lived before you. The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been mocked for centuries and those that mock the gospel in modern times are no different than those that went before them.

GET SAVED!
LOVE CLOWNIE

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426929 Dec 14, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - and I really think that if people just place honesty in the front of all other characteristics, we would see a much better place to live in.
But since honesty is a hard-to-come-by trait for so-called "Christians", it will be a long time before 1+ billion people change.
I'm in it for the long haul!
;o)
Well, for whatever it's worth, I'm with ya. One hundred percent.

Somehow I suspect, both you and I will have been six feet under for a long time before it happens.

Here's to the day....

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#426930 Dec 14, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky him!!
:o)
Do you think he will squeal like a pig?!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
new age is like dirty rags plus its a lie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#426931 Dec 14, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
He won a penis in the butthole.
you like anal sex huh

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#426932 Dec 14, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves the little children.
One armed-up f*ckwad, though, decided to shoot a bunch of 'em.
Jesus didn't seem interested enough to help them for some reason....
The little children are with JESUS!!!!! The shooter is with satan...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#426933 Dec 14, 2012
The Last True Liberal wrote:
T-Town: You asked for proof that there is no god. Here's your proof:
26 shot to death in Connecticut school this morning, including 18 children--kindergarten and first-graders.
There is no god.
liar!!! You try to talk tough but it is obvious that you aren't and would hide if you found out I was in the same room. You are a wuss, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it so stop pretending. Now pull your panties up and move along.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#426934 Dec 14, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. OK. Before anybody jumps in my sh*t -- it was a cheap shot. I apologize.
Elementary school shootings put me in an evil frame of mind.
You have no idea.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#426935 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
THere is no forgiveness to reject; your god doesn't exist. You have received nothing but self-delusion.
you know this how

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#426936 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
...try researching how many countries in the world outlaw christianity
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
One....
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm trying to educate you that the loss of freedoms are subtle and un-official things before they become law....
I'd call that a major case of backpedaling -- with a touch of persecution complex and paranoia tossed in for good measure.

Whadda hoot.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426937 Dec 14, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
I saw at least one of them.
There's something wrong with my nasty suspicious mind - I can't get over the feeling that the whole tragedy is submerged in a horrible First World reflex: "It's only Africa, and they're only Africans".
Overly cynical, even for me, but I can't seem to shake it.
It will come home to roost, I assure you.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#426938 Dec 14, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has made you bow to a false God Wasup...you do that all on your own.
You are here on this thread trying to get everyone to kneel down before the god of your choice.
Many of you Christians have said that Christianity is growing...so how can it grow if you are having your rights taken away?
I think what you mean is that you have lost the right to brow beat people into submission and them not fight back. You have lost the right for your beliefs to take precedence over the beliefs of others.
You might not like that Wasup but in this country you will just have to realize that your rights trump no one elses.
No one has taken your right to worship as you choose...you can read your Bible...go to church...damn you can even come to a place such as this and espouse those beliefs. What you can't do is prevent others from espousing theirs...even if they are different than yours.
You are like "T"...if anyone says something that doesn't agree with you...you think they are whining.
It is whining when you come here and say...I am losing my rights...that is bullshit Wasup...
The only "rights" that you have lost...where never yours to begin with.
cry-baby

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426939 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all good. when you remind me that i'm not being the greatest christian, i'll remind you that you're being an excellent satanist:)
Pretender.

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426940 Dec 14, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Do you understand that you are spiritually DEAD in the sight of Almighty God?
In other words, God despises us.
T-Town Clown wrote:
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
In other words, God loves us.
T-Town Clown wrote:
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
And because he despises/loves us, he gives us a chance to save us from, well, himself. All we have to do is let him take the blame for all our wrongdoing. Then he'll forgive us unconditionally.

Could anything be more absurd?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426941 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I repeat: what rights have you lost? So far, you haven't answered. I guess that's par for the course.
<quoted text>
No you aren't; you are lying to me, and avoiding the question. What rights have you lost?
<quoted text>
Why should anyone believe a known liar like yourself?
Now, what rights have you lost? Answer the question.
It is not a 'right' to express your religious salutations in the workplace. It is a 'right' of the owner of that workplace to make the rules. The government has nothing to do with that.

I still want to know what 'right' he has lost.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#426942 Dec 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> It will come home to roost, I assure you.
*sigh*

Yes.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426943 Dec 14, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so you had some bad experiences with people playing 'church'- get in line! some of us though, who knew enough not to blame God for the actions of foolish humans, have gone on to have a great relationship with our Heavenly Father.
don't hate us for it like cain hated abel.
Where did Annie say she blamed God? Where did anyone say they blamed God for what people do or the nonsense they preach?

Also, I didn't read that as a 'bad experience'. Just an enlightening one. Why do you make up shit that isn't there?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#426944 Dec 14, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that you are spiritually DEAD in the sight of Almighty God? Do you understand that God is offering you SALVATION and ETERNAL LIFE in His Son Jesus Christ?
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.(Romans 5:8-9)
You do not have to end up in Hell like so many billions that have lived before you. The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been mocked for centuries and those that mock the gospel in modern times are no different than those that went before them.
GET SAVED!
LOVE CLOWNIE
You don't speak for "God", so please stop acting like you do.

You are making an arse out of yourself.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426945 Dec 14, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
I saw at least one of them.
There's something wrong with my nasty suspicious mind - I can't get over the feeling that the whole tragedy is submerged in a horrible First World reflex: "It's only Africa, and they're only Africans".
Overly cynical, even for me, but I can't seem to shake it.
I don't think it's overly cynical after reading some Christian posts about President Obama.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#426946 Dec 14, 2012
DearthOfCouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for whatever it's worth, I'm with ya. One hundred percent.
Somehow I suspect, both you and I will have been six feet under for a long time before it happens.
Here's to the day....
Yep - unless 12-21-12 is that day!!

I'm not going to hold my breath.

;o)

[_]c

Cheers!

“What do I know?”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426947 Dec 14, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>liar!!! You try to talk tough but it is obvious that you aren't and would hide if you found out I was in the same room. You are a wuss, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it so stop pretending. Now pull your panties up and move along.
Topix badass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 974,652
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Catcher1 70,205
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Internet Reality 45,587
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min ImFree2Choose 2,999
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Internet Reality 618,840
News Bush, First Lady Lay Wreaths At Ground Zero (Sep '06) 32 min Ole Miss Heroin 66
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min kent 658,431
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Buck Crick 282,890
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr gundee123 4,940
More from around the web