#426682 Dec 13, 2012
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's -your- privilege, isn't it--"god?"
<quoted text>
Give it a rest your own damn self.
<quoted text>
You don't have any education or intelligence to make fun of. You're just in love with yourself.
For whatever reason he has become paranoid. He seems to have put his self-worth in his education and degrees instead of himself.

"G" can be a nice guy...he just has not shown that for a while.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#426683 Dec 13, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, I could buy really nice scented candles for much less than I spend on supplies. But I don't give my time & energy to make gifts for unappreciative people. The people for whom I make gifts are those who know that loving hands making something special for them is a much more thoughtful gift than something that can be purchased at the mall.
When has someone made homemade jelly for you? When has someone made homemade bread for you? I do that on a fairly regular basis for the people I love and care for. It's not quite the same as buying a jar of jelly and a loaf of bread at the store, which I presume is what you'd rather have.
i'm tempted to be sarcastic, but i won't:)

it's very kind of you to make stuff for the people you love.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426684 Dec 13, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! w_n isn't nasty to christians at all, is she? but according to the satanic code of ethics that y'all follow it's open season on jews and christians CUZ THEY JUST WON'T FOLLOW ZEE COLLECTIVE PLAN!!!
What is that collective plan Wasup? I didn't get the memo.

I have nothing against Jews or Christians...just the way that some of them behave...

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426685 Dec 13, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah dude, it's me and not you; okay? sheesh.....whatever you hafta tell yourself
What is it you have to tell yourself? It sounds something like, "I'm forgiven, I'm forgiven, I'm forgiven!"

Such a scared little boy.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426686 Dec 13, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
what - are we back in grade school now? what has 3 teeth and smells really bad? a texan!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426687 Dec 13, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No, they're still called Christians, Muslims and Jews. And they're still killing people all over the globe.
Christians killing 'witches' in Africa still counts as Christians killing in the name of their God. What a horrid god you worship if that's what he represents. I personally think that it's human hate, not a God who wants these things done.
Look at the Muslim countries. I'm sure you'd rather live there than here. Their God is the God of Abraham. You know, the same God you worship. Their word for God is Allah in their language, but it's the same God. You want to distance yourself from them but you can't. Their bullshit came from the same place yours did...the Jewish scriptures. Of course, just as the Christians misinterpreted those scriptures, so did Christians. The God of the OT isn't nice anyway, and you guys made him an even more evil character.
Go ahead with your pretense of being a preacher to prisoners. Go ahead and pretend to be a follower of Jesus. Nobody cares what you believe. They care that your kind are evil and kill other people in the name of your God.
friend, you like to gain knowledge from researching stuff, right?

try researching how many countries in the world outlaw christianity and what kind of punishments they apply to offenders.

our little democratic plot on the planet is a rare deal and thanks to so-called "liberals", christians and jews are losing equal rights through legislation by the minute.

why do i even try to reason with you??
Huh

Dallas, TX

#426688 Dec 13, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what - are we back in grade school now? what has 3 teeth and smells really bad? a texan!
You must suck off a bunch of Texans. Your theology is grade school theology. You get what you give.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426689 Dec 13, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
you think it should be posted on THE STUPID THINGS GODBOTS SAY thread!
so many of his posts are already there! i think he is among the top ten!
so much so that you're terrified to speak with me cuz i always seem to hit your (spiritual) G-spot;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426690 Dec 13, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
friend, you like to gain knowledge from researching stuff, right?
try researching how many countries in the world outlaw christianity and what kind of punishments they apply to offenders.
our little democratic plot on the planet is a rare deal and thanks to so-called "liberals", christians and jews are losing equal rights through legislation by the minute.
why do i even try to reason with you??
What rights have you lost Wasup?

What rights do I have that you do not have?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426691 Dec 13, 2012
love_spell wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know how many others have come in and said the exact same thing???
with all you praying seems summin should have happened by now. but yet it hasn't
soooooooooooooooo
1- y'all aint praying hard nuff
2- your god hasn't answered (too busy looking for lost car keys, you fundies keep losing)
3- your god is a fake.
i pick number 3!
OR, God is waiting for us to simply believe and receive the Redemption that He's already provided for us.

i'm going with the above CUZ IT WORKS;)

BTW - does your mom know what a lil brat you're being?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426692 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Why don't you just grow up? You don't get any persecution points.
uh huh - do so!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426693 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
You are a religious nutbar of the "The bible says" sect, which is truly the largest, worst and most vicious that the entire world has ever produced. You're no better than the islamists.
nuh ahh, am not! pppppfffffttt )0( in your face

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426694 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
You christians used to torture people and burn them at the stake. Science and reason eventually saved us from becoming the kind of world you want. The last person to commit mass murder in the name of jesus was Adolph Hitler.
I'll bet you wish you could do it again.
before it was shiek to be atheist, you people called yourselves christians, or romans or whatever suited your need to gain power and control. now, you call yourselves 'liberal'! cowards!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#426695 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And it was called the Inquisition. It was run by christians, just like you. I challenge you to go read a history book some time.
the same smarmy hater-types then are the same smarmy hater-types now. they used catholicism during the inquisition, but in America they're using the democratic party.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#426696 Dec 13, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
before it was shiek to be atheist, you people called yourselves christians, or romans or whatever suited your need to gain power and control. now, you call yourselves 'liberal'! cowards!
It's spells chic, also I am a conservative.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#426697 Dec 13, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah dude, it's me and not you; okay? sheesh.....whatever you hafta tell yourself
Yes it is you.

You refuse to answer any of my with honesty and continuet o divert from even answering them.

It is you.

Grow-up and learn your religion. You surely have only learned it from one direction - the wrong one.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#426698 Dec 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Such a scared little boy.
When one is not honest with their self or with others, this is the result.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#426700 Dec 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 4:5-6
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
5 But people cannot do any work that will make them right with God. So they must trust in him. Then he accepts their faith, and that makes them right with him. He is the one who makes even evil people right. 6 David said the same thing when he was talking about the blessing people have when God accepts them as good without looking at what they have done:
LOL @ Easy-to-Read Version

Pauline Grace: The religion for the lazy and morally corrupt...

vv. 7-8
How blessed are those whose iniquities are forgiven and whose sins are covered! How blessed is the person whose sins the Lord will never charge against him!

Fuck ya'll. I got mine.

I'll pay for my own sins, thank you very much.

You meet the neatest people that way.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#426701 Dec 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
it's spelled spelled.
If you're going to criticize others, why not start your own sentence with a capital letter?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#426702 Dec 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 7:21)...<<something, something, something>>...Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 10:32-33)

YEA JESUS!
Grab a piece from here. Snatch a piece from there. Throw the rest of that shit out.

Goat Christians

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 2 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min atemcowboy 539,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 9 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min RADEKT 258,086
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min andet1987 4,346
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Black Thunder 42 600,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••