“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#426449 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No, they're not poisonous. They just taste nasty. This shows you have no experience, just what you've read on the subject.
And it does affect the taste. They are much stronger tasting than an unfertilized egg. This statement shows that you have never eaten a fertilized egg.
Regardless of what you read, G, real experience takes precedence over some things. But you go ahead and argue. And eat up a bunch of fertilized eggs.
Hi Nymph!

Some DO go 'all the way'- Bon appetit!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426451 Dec 12, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nymph!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nS8DNJt82ssXX
Well now I don't want to eat eggs for a while.

Hi, Senecus. Good to 'see' ya.
Stubbie Loves X

Thomasville, NC

#426452 Dec 12, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nymph!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nS8DNJt82ssXX
And some don't have enough sense to not use their real names.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#426453 Dec 12, 2012
OK my little frauds, you don't know anything about candling so read this and learn what about it.

First; unless you are Amish you won;t use a candle.
You will use a high intesity white light source (EI: electric light).

You will examine the eggs shortly after they are laid (eggs should be collected daily anyway).

You hold the egg between you and the light but do not put the egg so close to the bulb that it will heat up the egg.

You can now see shadows of the internals of the egg. Rotate the egg and you should see a yoke and a few light lines and small 'blobs' in the albumen (clear liwuid in the egg). What you are looking for are dark lines, you may even see a reddish color if the shells are white. The dark lines are blood vessels forming. The blood indicate that that egg has been fertilized.

Set the bloody eggs aside.

there is nothing wrong with these eggs and y will not taste any difference. The marketplace considers bloody eggs as 'bad' and it will affe3ct your sales and reputation.

Now take you r bloodied eggs and either eat them, give them awaay or feed them to the hogs UNLESS you want more chickens/ducks/geese/turkeys/e tc.

If you want chicks then place the eggs in the incubator for a week (or more depending on species and breed). After a week you candle them but this time you are checking for sex of the embryo. As a general rule the males' combs and wattle develop earlier than the females'. This will allow you to only raise the amount of roosters and hens that you want. Usually many more hens than roosters are required on a farm. Now that the eggs have an embryo they will taste much different. Some people like it others don't. You can take the unwanted eggs (usually roosters) and eat them or feed them to the hogs.

If any of you had explained this instead of bashing me, I would have kissed your asses in Macy's front window.

Instead you only proved you are far more arrogant and obnoxious than I have ever been.

Enjoy your f-ed up games.

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#426454 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I piss off idiots regardles of their religious beliefs or lack there of.
Regardles? Re-gardles?? Maybe you can get your money back on that education you never received.

HAAA HAAA HAAA!!

Location hidden

#426455 Dec 12, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Strawman fail.
<quoted text>
You just love to say that to everyone, don't you? Whether it's "strawman" or "sour grapes." You're the only person in all of Topix who knows what those phrases "really" mean. After all, you're god, aren't you?
You are such a douchebag.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And again you prove me correct.
You must be a Kate sock. Yo are the only one other than her who has no clue what "sour grapes" refers to.
Such a worthless rag.
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!

Seriously! Think about it, if you dare.... Do you *really* believe I would *ever* find it necessary to hide behind another screen name to call you the porcelain bowl full of worthless human excrement that you truly are? I mean, really!!

LMAO!! ROFLMPAO!!!

Location hidden

#426456 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only called you that, Kate the coward.
You eat that POS. Must be an ancient Etruscan ritual.
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! I really *have* gotten to you! Whatta trip!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!!

{*...oh damn, i just wet myself!!...*}

HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!!

Location hidden

#426458 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> ... You ("G_O_D") claim to be a historian. You claim to do research. Yet you are on Topix 24/7. What type of research job allows you to do this? That's the same question I asked Skombolis just before he made an exit. He never answered.
Interesting, isn't it?
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You are here during the day. You are here at night. You are here bragging on your education and your 'historical research' night and day. I think I smell a rat.
He *does* have a particularly strong urea & amonia smell, doesn't he? I think his keepers need to clean out his cage.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426459 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
OK my little frauds,
You're correct. Nobody but you knows anything. We bow to your magnificence.

NOT.

Location hidden

#426460 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>....And it does affect the taste. They are much stronger tasting than an unfertilized egg. This statement shows that you have never eaten a fertilized egg....
But he's sucked the blood off of many a mangled baby penis!

LMAO!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426461 Dec 12, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! I really *have* gotten to you! Whatta trip!!
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!!
{*...oh damn, i just wet myself!!...*}
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAAA HAAA!!
Hi, Kait.

G_O_B has made a fool of himself all day long today. And instead of just staying quiet, he does it over and over and over again. His ego will not allow him to stop before making a total ass of himself.

It's been amazing to watch him go from someone who could 'speak' intelligently to someone who can only mess his diaper. Like X said, it's like watching a good friend get hooked on meth. They know it's not a good thing, but they can't stop.

Location hidden

#426463 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I have eaten fertilized eggs many times. I never noticed much of a difference in taste. Now if you are talking embryos that does taste different. Your "awful" is simply personal bias.
How's the taste of baby's penile blood with you? Do you get off on it? What's next--a Hungarian accent?

Location hidden

#426464 Dec 12, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
His first chore should be to milk the bull....
;0)
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Never collected semen from a bull but did help with the collection from a stallion.($$$$$$$$
You are quite clueless.
For the horse's sake, I hope you used plenty of Chapstick.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426465 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Regardles? Re-gardles?? Maybe you can get your money back on that education you never received.
HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
More proof you are an idiot.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426466 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You're correct. Nobody but you knows anything. We bow to your magnificence.
NOT.
Many know more than me about a great many things.

One thing I know is that you are a fraud, have no ethics and can't admit when you are wrong.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#426467 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
You make the claim of a satan; you have to prove it.
<quoted text>
Yes he does, viking. So do you.
I'm not Viking, you liar,....... and no, I don't have to prove God exists. But you have proven Satan exists with your hatred.

Go to Hell where you belong , you hateful bitch.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#426468 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof you are an idiot.
She is a hateful idiot.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426469 Dec 12, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
His first chore should be to milk the bull....
;0)
<quoted text>
For the horse's sake, I hope you used plenty of Chapstick.
You never worked with animals. I guess that was another one of your lies.

You use a sterile lubricant on the equipment. KY Jelly, not chapstick. A prize horses semen is worth thousands to millions of dollars.

Good thing we didn't get into breach births ! "You would have said let the animals die! I ain't sticking my arms in there!"

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#426470 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many know more than me about a great many things.
One thing I know is that you are a fraud, have no ethics and can't admit when you are wrong.
WN is a hateful bitch too.

Location hidden

#426471 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you did, G. That's the reason you know that mother's milk is not important. Hahaha.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying again. I never said such a thing.
Does the following look familiar to you, you bog-headed sonofabitch?

[QUOTE who="water_nymph" wrote:
<quoted text>You still claim that a baby suckling for noursihment is the same as an adult mutilating a baby and then sucking it's penis to stop the bleeding, huh?[/QUOTE]
G_O_D wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are cultural and ritualistic and neither are needed in modern countries.
Let's pause here; you just stated that breast feeding is not needed in modern countries.
G_O_D wrote:
wrote:You like having your tit sucked by a baby. Some could, and have, called it barbaric and perverted. Just like you saying the Hassidic Rabbis are pedophiles....
I then wrote:[QUOTE who="<quoted text>"]
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?
Are you out of your FUCKING mind?!? Breast feeding is merely cultural and ritualistic, and unnecessary in modern countries???
Then tell us how an infant receives its mothers antibodies WITHOUT breast feeding, if youíre such a fucking genius.[/QUOTE]

Then the asshole with the god complex wrote:ďYou like having your tit sucked by a baby.Ē
I wrote wrote:
ITíS CALLED **BONDING,** YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! JESUS GODFUCKINGDAMNED CHRIST, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU??
HAVE YOU **NEVER** FUCKING HEARD OF "NATURE?"

YOU ARE ONE STUPID SICK MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT CUNT MAGGOT. YOU ARE A GODDAMNED FUNDIE CHRISTIAN OF THE **WORST** KIND.

YOU ARE NEITHER WANTED OR NEEDED ON THIS PLANET, SO PLEASE FUCK OFF AND DIE. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MYTHICAL JESUS WITH YOU.
Does that ring any bells, "God?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 175,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Static Charge 779,185
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Tony17 560,742
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Dr_Zorderz 265,583
Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 21 min cowboy 58
Are our soldiers traitors? 25 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 19
Gay snapchat names 1 hr joe_n07 185
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 9 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web