“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#426346 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No, they're not poisonous. They just taste nasty. This shows you have no experience, just what you've read on the subject.
And it does affect the taste. They are much stronger tasting than an unfertilized egg. This statement shows that you have never eaten a fertilized egg.
Regardless of what you read, G, real experience takes precedence over some things. But you go ahead and argue. And eat up a bunch of fertilized eggs.
BTW, I have eaten fertilized eggs many times. I never noticed much of a difference in taste. Now if you are talking embryos that does taste different. Your "awful" is simply personal bias.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#426347 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> And you won't be able to say you've obeyed your God's teachings. Who do you think will be in more trouble, waassuupp? Those who claim to know and don't obey, or those who don't know?
The Bible was written for followers of your God. It was not written for those who do not follow your beliefs. You type in instructions from that book for non-believers telling them to repent and follow. Yet you do not repent and follow. You forget that those teachings are for YOU and those like you who believe that the Bible is God's 'word'.
How much worse off will you be, knowing, than those who don't know? To 'know' you have to experience. Since they have not experienced, and especially since God has not seen fit to allow them to experience, they will not be held to the same accountability you will.
So go ahead and disobey your God every day. Type hate and misogyny and be a false prophet. I think you'll be the one who sees those flames, at least initially. Then you'll probably go on back to being in the limbo of death.
"Who do you think will be in more trouble, waassuupp?"

ever hear of the Atonement?

i have and i take full advantage of It/Him. why wouldn't i, since there's no pardon from sin outside of It/Him?!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#426348 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
= I'm guessing you wouldn't survive long if dumped out on a farm.=
His first chore should be to milk the bull....
;0)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#426349 Dec 12, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You are here to self flagellate. How very Catholic.
can't get specific, but can only insult & accuse, huh Huh? i understand and forgive you! at least you didn't cut & paste again from bobbie 'the hater' greenballs....

#426350 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

Why can't you ever admit that I know more than you about almost everything ?
LMAO..........

Your humility knows no boundaries.........Whatsoever. .........

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426351 Dec 12, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...
One of the lessons that she taught me from the candling of eggs is that at times the outer appearance is not what is always found inside.
We all too often judge people based on their appearance...what they possess...it is what lies beneath that is of value.
She taught me much in that darkened kitchen with light only from a small candle. I don't really care if there are others that can not see the value in those lessons.
She was an amazing woman that I will always hold dear.
sigh...
So it took this woman, that didn't even teach you the task at hand, to underwstand "You can't judge a book by its cover" ?

Yup, real wisdom there, Annie.

ROFLMAO
chompheads

Voorhees, NJ

#426352 Dec 12, 2012
dude god is real because no science experiment has found the afterlife..

AND..---- nobody ever was decomposed in the ground and came back to life..

with their spirit in some other body..
chompheads

Voorhees, NJ

#426353 Dec 12, 2012
until your science uncovers the afterlife i will continue to believe in God...

the science can NEVER EVER UNCOVER THE AFTERLIFE EVVVVERRR!!

because GOD IS REAL.!!
chompheads

Voorhees, NJ

#426354 Dec 12, 2012
I will bet a million dollars that science will never disprove the existence of god..by showing life after death..!! without it being on the operating table!! and not after the grave!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426355 Dec 12, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
;0)
Never collected semen from a bull but did help with the collection from a stallion.($$$$$$$$

You are quite clueless.

#426356 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So it took this woman, that didn't even teach you the task at hand, to underwstand "You can't judge a book by its cover" ?
ROFLMAO
Oh come on, get over yourself. It was a real experience she had as a youngster, a far more valuable lesson then having your teacher tell you you cant judge a book by its cover.

You really dont get that?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426357 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I have eaten fertilized eggs many times. I never noticed much of a difference in taste. Now if you are talking embryos that does taste different. Your "awful" is simply personal bias.
Sure, G_O_B.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426358 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
;0)
I'm not _even_ going there.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426359 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
If you think that this makes Annie or the woman who taught her look bad, it doesn't. It just makes you look like more of an ass than you did before because you can't learn a single valuable lesson.

The 'task at hand' in that case was subjective and spiritual, two things you obviously haven't grasped.

That's okay. None of us really expected you to do anything but argue about it because you have to prove yourself better than both Annie and the wise woman who taught her. All you've proved so far is that you have no life experience in those things of which you claim to have so much more knowledge.

You and Skom should write a book on the subject of always having to be right and doing anything at all to others in the course of doing so. It would be a bestseller for all a**holes.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426360 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
And by the way...she was a child when the woman was teaching her that. But you'll overlook that and act like it was yesterday just to soothe your ego and have a point to argue.

You really disappoint me, G. There's a decent human being inside of you that you have jailed and feed only bread and water instead of the true sustenance of life.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426361 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>...
But you are the internet 'look it up and know everything immediately' guy.....
You make assinine judgements.

I grew up aound farms, worked a bit on them but mostly assiting a vet until I was 18.

You are just so pissed at me you have to stoop to making things up about me.

That is more pathetic than my alleged egotism.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426362 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh come on, get over yourself. It was a real experience she had as a youngster, a far more valuable lesson then having your teacher tell you you cant judge a book by its cover.
Most people grasp that long before they have to be taught it by the "wise farm lady".

Even six year olds grasp it from the "Ugky Duckling" story.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#426363 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not _even_ going there.
Hehehe.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426364 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way...she was a child when the woman was teaching her that....

You really disappoint me, G. There's a decent human being inside of you ....
1. She told you this when ? or are you just putting words in her mouth ?

2. I bet you are delightful away from Topix. I just think you are being as big an ahole here as you claim I am being. At least I can admit.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#426365 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
He can't admit that someone could learn from anyone but him. He is, after all, G_O_B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ChristineM 765,332
horny girls want to text???? (Mar '14) 20 min Jhammer9 16
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min Holy dr Shrink 39,168
Why Topix is dying 41 min PDX Dave 5
gay snapchat 43 min 25mwv 7
Skinnylicious Cooking Review - Flavia Del Monte 48 min David Miller 1
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 54 min Holy dr Shrink 33,137
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr USA Born 555,150
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 603,712
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 263,671
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE