Why I’m no longer a Christian

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426292 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only called you that, Kate the coward.
And "Huh," and W-N. You called them Kait socks, too.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You eat that POS.
Eat it yourself, you worthless back alley puke stain.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426293 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your post.
Kiss off, Kate the coward.
Clueless as always, viking; clueless as always.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#426294 Dec 12, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No sherry, but I did respond to the wrong post. It was meant for waassuupp. I do apologize, Mr. W!
Accepted...forgotten.
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#426295 Dec 12, 2012
I thank you Father for this forum thread. These people speak of you day and night. Endlessly bringing praise to you thru Jesus words. For it was Jesus who said that if He be lifted up (on the cross) that He would draw all men unto Himself. I truly enjoy coming here to read, these people force a person to think. I praise your name for them. I'm certain that these people thought that they could hurt your cause, yet you have turned them into an ever burning light for you. I'll bet you can see their light from heaven.
Father forgive us for we know not what we do. In Jesus name. Amen
Once again you prove that all power and authority was given to Jesus.

Hi Dearth, bless you

peace

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#426296 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the classic redirection attempt.
You suck at playing hero.
One notes, with some amusement, the following:

a) You've avoided a legitimate question; and

b) You'd apparently rather argue with me than have Nymph hand you your head again.

(Are you sure that's wise?)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#426297 Dec 12, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Huh," and W-N. You called them Kait socks, too.
Nope. Just you, Kate.
You are either a complete idiot, a worthless liar or, most likely, both.

You are also a coward.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#426298 Dec 12, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>One notes, with some amusement, the following:
a) You've avoided a legitimate question; and
b) You'd apparently rather argue with me than have Nymph hand you your head again.
(Are you sure that's wise?)
a) You didn't ask one.
b) She never has.

You are as delusional as the fundies here.
GAME ENDER

Indian Trail, NC

#426299 Dec 12, 2012
From the humblest of innocent beginnings, we have come to the inevitable self-serving end.

Game over.
endtime

AOL

#426300 Dec 12, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Huh

Arlington, TX

#426301 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you are proven in error you lash out with personal attacks.
What friggin hypocrite.
Bwahahaha.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#426302 Dec 12, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO Mike
You have a history of attaching your cart to losing horses. At least you are consistent. Nope. No Mikes here. Idiots.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#426303 Dec 12, 2012
Nitwitsan, Tranny Town Clown, and G-O-D-D-U-M-B, the three horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#426304 Dec 12, 2012
GAME ENDER wrote:
From the humblest of innocent beginnings, we have come to the inevitable self-serving end.
Game over.
Hasn't the sky been falling for aeons?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#426305 Dec 12, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You have a history of attaching your cart to losing horses. At least you are consistent. Nope. No Mikes here. Idiots.
Now if the "horsing around" was a little less serious. Then it might be more fun....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#426306 Dec 12, 2012
Huh wrote:
Nitwitsan, Tranny Town Clown, and G-O-D-D-U-M-B, the three horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse.
WOW! You have become quite pathetic.

Get any more pathetic and you will start believing in deities and telling me I will burn in Dante's Inferno.

What a loser you are.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426307 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Annie. That is why Mrs. Birdie's egg sexing shills make you an expert historian.
I assure you that she taught me nothing about sex. I grew up in an area and at a time that "sex" was only whispered about and NEVER discussed with children.
ROFLMAO
Okay
If you weren't threatend then why bring up such a story than as pathetic attempt to insult me, as well as every academian on the planet ?
You should not take it as an insult that I value wisdom over knowledge. I did not say that I placed no value on an education. I gave up things that I wanted to do in order to make sure that my son received an education.

My opinion...you want to perceive anything that is said to you in disagreement as an insult. Any differing opinion...any other way of looking at something other than your way...as an insult.

Telling you that story about the little old lady up the hill was an attempt to make you see that regardless of one's lack of book knowledge that...they hold value...they know other things in life...how to live it...

Some people are brilliant...some highly educated...some of those have the wisdom to realize that it takes all kinds of people to have a balanced world...it takes all of us.

You give off the air of thinking that simply because you admit to being an ass that it gives you the right to treat the rest of the world as less than.

You use your disabilities as an excuse to be an ass.

You make judgments about people based on your education and disabilities without know anything about those people. Maybe they did not have the opportunities that you had...maybe they have their own disabilities that they deal with...maybe some are just artsy fartsy and found a different education in life.

You are no more nor no less that anyone else "G".

I am okay with who I am...if in order to build yourself up you have the need to look down on me...okay. I long ago gave up judging myself based on other peoples opinions of me.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#426310 Dec 12, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you that she taught me nothing about sex.....
Well then Annie, you cast doubt on your own story.

Candling eggs determines wther the eggs are fertilized and the real experts can determine if the egg will produce a male or female chicken.

In fact there is a company in Lancaster that does just that and its name SexChick. http://www.manta.com/c/mmjlq01/s-c-poultry-se...

I guess your "wise woman" wasn't so wise after all.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426311 Dec 12, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know her outside this forum. Fail.
I think that he/she just likes to include me on occasion.

I don't really care about what he/she thinks he knows. I look at it this way...it has kept him/her off of the streets for the last couple of years. Possibly saving the lives of others.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#426312 Dec 12, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>....
You are no more nor no less that anyone else "G"....
Sorry, I disagree. There are many much better than I and many far worse.

As far as education and knowledge goes, there are few here that are better in many disciplines.

Based on your own demonstration of "wisdom" which didn't even teach you what you claimed (candling), I will take my "uselesss" education any day.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426313 Dec 12, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then Annie, you cast doubt on your own story.
Candling eggs determines wther the eggs are fertilized and the real experts can determine if the egg will produce a male or female chicken.
In fact there is a company in Lancaster that does just that and its name SexChick. http://www.manta.com/c/mmjlq01/s-c-poultry-se...
I guess your "wise woman" wasn't so wise after all.
LOL

Yes...I am sure that in your opinion she was not as valuable as you "G"...

Will it make you feel better if I tell you that I am uneducated...only one year of college before I had to drop out due to lack of funds? That my parents were struggling because of medical bills and could not help? That I left college in order to work and pay my own way? Or that I had a baby to support and did not want to take government assistance?

You're right...I am not as valuable to society as you "G". Why don't you start some movement to eliminate those like me. I am sure that your world would be much better off. Should be easy for you...I am sure that you have studied about how others have tried to eliminate those that are less desirable.

I do not care what some place in Lancaster does...

I also don't care that you did not address the rest of my post...only the part where you thought you could condemn me.

I don't hate you...I don't even dislike you...I do however despise the attitude of thinking that you are somehow more superior than others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Pegasus 286,068
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min RiversideRedneck 979,445
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min New Age Spiritual... 667,892
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Rider on the Storm 92,687
Does anyone know Mr D that worked at LaSalle Sc... (Apr '10) 38 min Peter 116
Do you find the word "Libtard" offensive? (Aug '09) 1 hr AMT 25
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 183,627
More from around the web