“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#426054 Dec 11, 2012
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I cant believe you just said that...Well, maybe I can.
Quote from thread G. "I am happier now than ever and have realised that in many ways I AM better than many people, smarter than many people and most importantly that I don't have to be what you or anyone else thinks I should be."
....PS you spelled realized wrong, and since you like proof... see below
Realise = correct in you are from the UK, Australia,
Realize = American.
I never claimed to be an English scholar.

Another Epic Fail !

You are bating 1000 !!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#426055 Dec 11, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Citation please.
Diverting, yet again, only shows your dishonesty.
"Citation please"

okay - the book of Sir Tommy, page 18;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426056 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, I changed. I learned much.
2. X changed from intelligent discussion to trolling and I never agreed wiht everything he said and as time wnet on I agreed less.
3. You have the cart before the horse. I used breast feeding to show that physical contact between children and adults is not a priori "pedophilia". I was then bashed for doing so. The arguement that giving birth makes you an expert on physiology is a bunch of crap and you know it damn well.
I am sick of all the "know it alls" yet when I can prove that I do indeed know things and provide the credentials to prove it I am bashed again.
You can believe anything you want Annie, I am happier now than ever and have realised that in many ways I AM better than many people, smarter than many people and most importantly that I don't have to be what you or anyone else thinks I should be.
Knowledge is a wonderful thing to have...wisdom is much more valuable.

I have known many that are very knowledgeable. I have learned more from those with wisdom. Some of those with wisdom had no formal education.

I won't argue if you are better than others. What I have learned in life is that EVERYONE'S sh't stinks at times.

Sure...maybe your are smarter than some...from what I read you lack in the wisdom of knowing when to use that knowledge and how to get others to listen to what you know.

I once told my son...you can have the best education that money can buy...yet if you don't have the wisdom of how and when to use it...you will appear as a very foolish man.

If you didn't care what other people think of you "G"...you wouldn't spend so much time trying to make us recognize how much knowledge that you have.

Many years ago when I was just a child...Ms. Birdie lived up the hill from me. She never went to school...could barely read and write. Yet through the candling of eggs taught me one of the most valuable lessons that I have ever learned and still carry with me today.

An uneducated woman...no schooling...no degrees...one of the best teachers that I have ever had.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#426057 Dec 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Citation please"
okay - the book of Sir Tommy, page 18;)
Why do you have to be deceiving and obnoxious?

Your bogus repsonse is nothing and shows how you lack intelligence amd that you aren't anymore religious than I am.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426058 Dec 11, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....What I have learned in life is that EVERYONE'S sh't stinks at times.....
Seems I am one of the few that admits I have any faults. A lack of education and knowledge is not one of them.

As for wisdom, since I am equally detested by both sides on Topix seems I am fairly wise and unbiased.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426059 Dec 11, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I am training a new dog...trying to teach him that he is not in charge when we take walks. "G" just reminded me of him. This dog is sweet and lovable but thinks he has this "alpha" thing going on at times.
If you want me to be your lap dog, you should at least let me hump your leg. LOL

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426060 Dec 11, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fake credentials are crap. So are you.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes, eh ?
Sorry, I forgot you don't understand that children's story. Get a child to explain it to you.
-You- explain it, child.

You make that phony charge against anyone who proves you wrong, or even anyone who dares to disagree with you and your god complex. Maybe you should learn the meaning of it yourself.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426061 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to be challenged. That doesn't happen much here.
You live in a world of denial.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426062 Dec 11, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
wrote:
Don't you ever get tired of having your ass handed to you?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't happened yet.
X-man, Kaitlin, myself, Water Nymph... all of us have handed you your ass on a number of occasions. Your childish denials cannot change that.

It happens every time you post. Like I said; you live in a world of denial. Just close your little eyes, "god," and the baddies will all disappear.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426063 Dec 11, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
-You- explain it, child.
You make that phony charge against anyone who proves you wrong, or even anyone who dares to disagree with you and your god complex. Maybe you should learn the meaning of it yourself.
Nope. Just udseless trols like you.

You fail again.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426064 Dec 11, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a world of denial.
What ever you say.

ROFLMAO

Waht a pathetic moron you are. Vikings mirror image !

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426065 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't happened yet.
Almost forgot; Hip Gnosis is the champ at handing you your ass.

Actually, it's kind of a toss-up between him and Xcentrik. You, on the other hand, would have to be twice as intelligent as you pretend to be in order to even be half as intellectual as T-Town.

You're a joke, and we're all laughing at you.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426066 Dec 11, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm. This is interesting. I didn't say they themselves did claim to be eyewitnesses. In fact, my sentence construction was clear. "Why does he respond as if I did?" I ask myself. "He's generally pretty sharp." I can only presume that you're being contrarian for the sake of a reply. I don't wanna do that dance, but thanks for asking.
I said, "The problem with the alleged "historical" gospels is NOT that they were written so long after the fact, but that they claim to be based on eyewitness accounts." True, two of the gospels make no overt claim. Luke does, in fact, make the claim for them all in his introductory paragraph. GoJohn strongly implies the same for his own in his next to last paragraph.
I think "god" has trouble with basic English. Or he's so in love with himself that he sees everyone as an attacker and an enemy.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426067 Dec 11, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>....
I repeat, this is the difference between the gospels and other accounts - the gospels are claimed to be based on eyewitness accounts.....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The alleged military memoirs of Julius Caesar are said to be autobiographical. What does "eye witness" CLAIMS have to do with the truth of the contents ?
I have given you all ample opportunities to show your historical prowess. You have all failed miserably....
Your "god-like" proclamations mean nothing to us, little man. Again, you have had your ass handed to you, and your god complex refuses to allow you to see it.

You're a damnfool village idiot; you and waaasssuuup really do make a cute couple.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#426068 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I am one of the few that admits I have any faults. A lack of education and knowledge is not one of them.
As for wisdom, since I am equally detested by both sides on Topix seems I am fairly wise and unbiased.
You are over rating your importance "G"...I can think of very little in life including you that I have wasted my time hating...well...there is cottage cheese...that stuff should be banned.

There might be a few here that would go to the trouble of hating you but not I.

It makes sense though that both sides might not care for you...you attack anyone and everyone that thinks differently than you...IMO.

Have a good day...

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426069 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
In your own words:
'Maybe some day you will contribute more than pathetic isults on this thread.'
Every time someone disagrees with you, you go off on a tangent and try to let them know how stupid you think they are.
Degrees mean you've passed courses. Intelligence is sometimes something altogether different.
It isn't the message, it's the messenger.
He has a god complex; he hates to be challenged, and demands agreement because he has a burning, insecure need for validation.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426070 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
In your own words:
'Maybe some day you will contribute more than pathetic isults on this thread.'
Every time someone disagrees with you, you go off on a tangent and try to let them know how stupid you think they are.
Degrees mean you've passed courses. Intelligence is sometimes something altogether different.
It isn't the message, it's the messenger.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as history goes, you are all proving to be clueless.
Translation: "I'm the only person in all of Topix who knows the truth." How very fundie of you.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> Even X has lost the edge he used to have.
You have let your user name go to your head; either that, or you really do believe you are some kind of a god. Either way, you need to grow up.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you call your doctor on his egotism when he tells you that you aren't a doctor when you tell him you disagree with his diagnosis.
Translation: "You can't question me; I'M the expert here!" Did your mommy tell you that?

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426071 Dec 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all born ignorant, agreed.
And you were born mentally defective.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#426072 Dec 11, 2012
A Former Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot; Hip Gnosis is the champ at handing you your ass.....
Whether that is true or not has nothing to do with your usless trolling.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#426073 Dec 11, 2012
HipGnosis wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>... Matthew strongly implies that Jesus is divine, and John is overt about it.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> ....Your prior Christian indoctrination is showing, Hip. <smile>
Your god complex is showing. <not smilling>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 min BL88IN 1,097
Enslaving Americans....October 27, 2014 8 min Commander Bunny 13
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 550,784
CONPLAN 3502 replaced GARDEN PLOT. Check out th... 17 min Flabber Gasted 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Commander Bunny 262,067
Nine Eleven 44 min Joe Filipowski 149
The Many Secrets Of Kay Hagan...Lindsey Graham.... 47 min Maria 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 753,498
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Blk Thndr 602,758
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE